PDA

View Full Version : Blame The Players

doogleboy
06-05-2006, 02:08 PM
I have never seen such a gutless display devoid of passion in all my years of going to watch Palace. Ward needs to be shipped off to Millwall, Hughes needs to retire, Watson needs to learn how to take a corner, McAnuff needs to know to run at players and take them on, Soares needs to get another job, Hall needs to go into league 2, AJ needs to leave this sinking ship, Clinton needs to put some effort in for once and Gabor needs to join Sandor as an Hungarian outside England.

Scifo
06-05-2006, 02:13 PM
I agree with this.

Dowie deserves a bit of flack on this part, but letting the players off because they havn't been motivated properly is just stupid.

We've got a squad full of above average players who play like they're average players and whether the inevitable or the impossible happens I'm looking forward to this years end of season cull.

Shipp Ahoy!
Play off game?

I would have felt sick paying money to watch that level of effort in a friendly.

p.s. I am sooo glad I did not in fact pay money to watch this game apart from a few quid to get Sky Sports put on.

dodge_bond
Butterfield wanted the game sooo much, felt sorry for him! ! !

Mojo Jojo
06-05-2006, 02:14 PM
I thought the first half was quite good, it was the second half where they fell apart. I bloody knew it.

daz_eagle
06-05-2006, 02:15 PM
Originally posted by dodge_bond

should've been on from the start.

butters - hall - ward - boyce

picked itself..

i thought.

melteagle
06-05-2006, 02:16 PM
Spot on

My clear out list is as follows:

Hall
Ward
Hudson
Popovic
Hughes
Soares
Granville
Freedman
Rihilati
Johnson - we need the money to build another team

elliott
06-05-2006, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by dodge_bond

Agreed. Looked pretty reasonable I thought

BW_Palace
06-05-2006, 02:21 PM
Could someone merge my thread with this one please? Thanks. :)

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131193