PDA

View Full Version : Hairy Harrison to....

Popester
22-09-2001, 01:40 AM
Blackburn are after a new left back but wont announce who it is yet.
I am sooooo hoping that it is harrison to teach their defenders how easy it is to become absolutely gash.

I am dreaming and I expect no replies on this being truthful, but anyone who wants to slag him off please do cos I think he is the worst defender to pull on a Palace shirt since Lief Anderson.

Benzhiyi
22-09-2001, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by Popester

I am dreaming and I expect no replies on this being truthful, but anyone who wants to slag him off please do cos I think he is the worst defender to pull on a Palace shirt since Lief Anderson.

Sorry to rain on your parade mate, but Karic was worse.....

Jaffa
22-09-2001, 02:03 AM
Poppycock.

How anyone can call Karic a bad defender simply because of two games under the tenure of Smith is beyond me.

He was one of the stars of the last European Championships.

Jimbo ?
22-09-2001, 02:07 AM
If harrison goes to a prem club then I will take up proffesional football!!

GreatGonzo
22-09-2001, 02:07 AM
How can anyone be so so blind as to associate Harrison with a left-back vacancy?

Harrison is a centre back!

Popester
22-09-2001, 02:11 AM
I think he could make a great winger and Gray should be scared of the competition!:D

Celestial Empire
22-09-2001, 05:45 PM
Hope it's not Sun.

CPLA
22-09-2001, 11:40 PM
I think Palace offered Harrison to Sheffield Utd in a player/cash deal, for Paul Devlin.
It was turned down and the Sheff Utd manager commented that the player offered wouldn't make their reserve team!:hmph:

Maidstoned Eagle
23-09-2001, 04:04 PM
Harrison has only played one decent game for us and that was against Sunderland in the FA Cup. He played Centre back and was (compared to his usual standers) excellent. The way he has played in all his other matches for us, however, I think he would struggle to get into a mid-table 3rd Division side.

cumbrian_eagles
23-09-2001, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by CPLA
I think Palace offered Harrison to Sheffield Utd in a player/cash deal, for Paul Devlin.
It was turned down and the Sheff Utd manager commented that the player offered wouldn't make their reserve team!:hmph:

The only way they would take him was if he was valued at 0

Caisterman
24-09-2001, 08:28 PM
And that's far too much, Cumbrian.

:D

James Simmo
24-09-2001, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by CPLA

I guessed it was Pollock that was offered.

Harrison at blackburn, cant see it myself

Beanie
24-09-2001, 08:37 PM
Originally posted by Jaffa
Poppycock.

How anyone can call Karic a bad defender simply because of two games under the tenure of Smith is beyond me.

He was one of the stars of the last European Championships.

For those two games Karic gave awful defending a bad name - he was by far the worse defender I've seen in a Palace shirt.

Having said that - you are right he was great in Euro 2000 - but that wasn't in a Palace shirt! (also wasn't under the same manager)

Terrace Bickle
30-09-2001, 03:11 PM
Karic was the proud possessor of some toblerone shaped boots and yes he made Harrison look good :eek: As for Palaces all time worst defender, David Ansalem anyone :clown:

Matty
02-10-2001, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by Beanie
- he was by far the worse defender I've seen in a Palace shirt.

Clearly you don't remember John Lacy

358 Eagle
02-10-2001, 04:18 PM
Hairy Harrison to.... "the moon, the first (semi) professional footballer to go into space. NSAR have said that his mission is extremely dangerous, which will require good control, a quick brain and not forgetting lightening feet."

RIP Hairy

charltonhater
02-10-2001, 04:31 PM
I heard a rumour that Oldham are chasing Harrison. Please let this be true.

Rash the Smash
05-10-2001, 01:34 AM
Anyone. I'll give him a lift myself........IFK Gothenburg.....Torpedo Moscow.......Leigh RMI.......who cares. I remember John Lacy and even though he was slow,witless and pathetic he was better than Harrison who is the worst Palace player since Gareth Taylor. :grrr:

Norwood_Eagle
05-10-2001, 01:43 AM
you never believe it but harrison has a fan club!!!
two websites as well.

http://holtravelclub.fan-site.co.uk

http://harrisonfanclub.fan-site.co.uk

UNBELIEVABLE if you ask me

Rash the Smash
05-10-2001, 12:26 PM
The link to the fan club site didn't work. Rather apt don't you think? :clown:

charltonhater
05-10-2001, 02:55 PM
I've been to a Harrison fan club site, can't remember what the ddress was though. You get to rate each of Harison's performances out of five and vote whether he should cut his hair or not.

charltonhater
05-10-2001, 02:57 PM
Here you go. The address of the Harrison fan club page. looks as if it hasn't been updated for a while.

http://craigharrison.fan-site.co.uk/