PDA

View Full Version : [suggestion] Aliadiere

shayeagle
11-01-2007, 02:19 PM
surley he has had enough at arsenal? now the age of 23 and has been out on loan to west ham, wolves and celtic. he has the pace we desire and with alot of other attacking options in front of him. he looks like he can finish to. maybe a loan with a view to permanent?

Shipp Ahoy!
11-01-2007, 02:22 PM
LMAO :D

Not coming here in a million years!

shayeagle
11-01-2007, 02:24 PM
well he did go to wolves!!

Lewes Eagle
11-01-2007, 02:25 PM
Nice idea, but after his performance on Wednesday I don't think He will be leaving too soon.
If he does move it will be to another Prem club IMO.

Lewes Eagle
11-01-2007, 02:26 PM
Sorry, I meant Tuesday.

m355y
11-01-2007, 04:50 PM
You say he'd never go to the Championship, but last season he started off at Celtic, didn't get in the team so switched to West Ham, didn't get in the team and ended the season at Wolves where he did OK. He's very talented but after such an unsettled season I'd guess he'd be cautious about going back out anywhere on loan. He seems to be doing well at Arsenal when he gets the chance.

Would probably only want a permanent move, but I don't think he's beyond the reach of decent CCC teams.

StudentEagle
11-01-2007, 07:23 PM
After his performance on Tuesday, he won't be coming anywhere near the Championship. Mental suggestion.

stevek
11-01-2007, 08:29 PM
Until Tuesday (when he was superb) he's been useless for Arsenal this year.

Neil
11-01-2007, 08:58 PM
Hilarious!

mancdazeagle2
11-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Brilliant if we could pull it off but unfortunately think we dont stand a chance on this one

:blue::blue::blue:

Alex_S
11-01-2007, 09:38 PM
Would love to see him at Palace...doubt it will happen though.

Aliadiere and Kuqi upfront would be an immense partnership.

GreatGonzo
12-01-2007, 01:09 AM
Not a silly suggestion, after the Liverpool game Wenger said he would like to keep him but then what else would he say, fact is he is behind so many other players at Arsenal that he knows he will rarely play. Stokes has been sold without even playing for them i think so Wenger knows he cannot accommodate all the young strikers. He is not going to get ahead of Van Persie, Henry and Adebayor so i think an offer of 1m would see him move. Alliadiere would move for 1st team football, realistically as the deadline approaches a CCC club and first team opportunities will seem a much better option than Arsenal Reserves.

All about if a Prem clubs shows interest and comes in for him in the next 2 and a half weeks.

Trolley
12-01-2007, 12:39 PM
Some while ago, I suggested to our beloved club that they might wish to consider 'Aliadiere' on a 'Loan' basis.

;)

Celestial Empire
12-01-2007, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
Not a silly suggestion, after the Liverpool game Wenger said he would like to keep him but then what else would he say, fact is he is behind so many other players at Arsenal that he knows he will rarely play. Stokes has been sold without even playing for them i think so Wenger knows he cannot accommodate all the young strikers. He is not going to get ahead of Van Persie, Henry and Adebayor so i think an offer of 1m would see him move.

Don't forget that Aliadiere is French - so Wenger has a special interest, and that Ljungberg seems to be off. Walcott and Ali on the right wing ?

Dowie4Prez
12-01-2007, 02:09 PM
Dont think his rediculously fit WAG lelani will see a move to Sunny Selhurst as ideal + we dont sign young promising players we sell them

gold76
17-01-2007, 04:08 PM
Boro now keen, according to sky.

dufski13
17-01-2007, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
Not a silly suggestion, after the Liverpool game Wenger said he would like to keep him but then what else would he say, fact is he is behind so many other players at Arsenal that he knows he will rarely play. Stokes has been sold without even playing for them i think so Wenger knows he cannot accommodate all the young strikers. He is not going to get ahead of Van Persie, Henry and Adebayor so i think an offer of 1m would see him move. Alliadiere would move for 1st team football, realistically as the deadline approaches a CCC club and first team opportunities will seem a much better option than Arsenal Reserves.

All about if a Prem clubs shows interest and comes in for him in the next 2 and a half weeks.

agree with all of this apart from your valuation. If Stokes went for 2 million I believe he'd be worth a fair bit more. I think he'd be out of our price range right now. Possibly if we finish well this season we might be able to go in for him in the summer, but I can't see Jordan spending anything like the 2 to 3 million he'd probably cost right now. If we have a decent 2nd half a season PT might be able to loosen Jordan's purse strings for some decent signings to have a real go next year. But i really think Jordan will want to see signs that he is likely to get a return from his money from PT before he spends sny substantial funds.

cphagi
17-01-2007, 07:20 PM
He played good in that Liverpool game cause the defenders didn't bother to mark him. Good vision on the assists though.

gold76
01-06-2007, 11:36 AM
http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=469725&CPID=8&clid=3&lid=2&title=Boro+move+for+Gunner&channel=football_home&

limited_edition
01-06-2007, 11:40 AM
Bad news for Boro. Alliadiere's skilful, but he'll have to fill a massive void if both Viduka and the Yak leave.

Clapham Grand
01-06-2007, 11:58 AM
not good enough (and yes I have seen him play many times)

AJ'sLoveMonkey
01-06-2007, 12:00 PM
Originally posted by m355y
You say he'd never go to the Championship, but last season he started off at Celtic, didn't get in the team so switched to West Ham, didn't get in the team and ended the season at Wolves where he did OK. He's very talented but after such an unsettled season I'd guess he'd be cautious about going back out anywhere on loan. He seems to be doing well at Arsenal when he gets the chance.

Would probably only want a permanent move, but I don't think he's beyond the reach of decent CCC teams.

Ssh you can't say that on here fella, only mediocre players allowed to be suggested on here, anyone half decent and its 'not in a million years would he come here'

Get with the programme :rolleyes:

Shipp Ahoy!
01-06-2007, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by gold76
Boro now keen, according to sky.

Eg as to why it was never going to happen :p