PDA

View Full Version : Flinders loaned to Brighton

Secret Eagle
20-02-2007, 08:58 AM
Well well well, whats the world coming to. One minute he's surposed to be our number 1, now on loan at Brighton.
Taylor you have not got a clue. :bash: :bash:

sw16girl
20-02-2007, 09:01 AM
He was only our no1 because Kiraly was throwing a strop and Speroni was injured. Kiraly is back until the end of the season at least and I assume speroni is fit so it makes a lot of sense for Flinders to get some (hopefully) confidence building first team games.

Can' see anything wrong with that.

cpfcben
20-02-2007, 09:04 AM
A decent move for Palace and Flinder's. It has been a very difficult 1st season for the lad.

JohnA
20-02-2007, 09:06 AM
My 1st thought was Secret Eagle's
Then I read sw16girl's & Ben's comments.

eagle mart
20-02-2007, 09:06 AM
Boo the dirty traitor.

;)

JohnA
20-02-2007, 09:07 AM
What has happened to Wayne Henderson at Brighton then?
Seagullette will surely be along soon & tell us more.

Neil the Eagle
20-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Secret Eagle in moaning shocker.

gold76
20-02-2007, 09:12 AM
Good move for him, hopefully will boost his confidence.

Godstone Eagle
20-02-2007, 09:14 AM
Its a good move for him to go and get experience at a lesser club

Ruskin Old Boy
20-02-2007, 09:17 AM
Why didn't we do this earlier in the season? ;)

eagle mart
20-02-2007, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Godstone Eagle
Its a good move for him to go and get experience at a lesser club

I agree, it'll stand him in good stead to see what happens at the grass roots level. And it also takes the pressure off his shoulders playing in front of sparse crowds. An almost identical move to david wilkinson going on loan to welling.

Dorking .Eagle
"Agent Flinders" knows his mission

ps1
We did. He went to Gillingham.

Pinkie Brown
20-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Flinders could make all the difference to their season!

Go on Agent Flinders take the scum down to Division 4 :p

Freddy Kurz
20-02-2007, 09:25 AM
Excellent move, good luck Scott!

sydnsteve
20-02-2007, 09:29 AM
Sensible move. I don't understand where the suggestion that Kiraly threw a strop came from though. First I've heard of it.

Battle Seagull
20-02-2007, 09:59 AM
Originally posted by JohnA
He was rightly dropped and threw a paddy, so we mugged Preston out of £150,000 for a second/third choice keeper.

Tomo
20-02-2007, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by Secret Eagle
Well well well, whats the world coming to. One minute he's surposed to be our number 1, now on loan at Brighton.
Taylor you have not got a clue. :bash: :bash: :clown: :clown: :clown:

You'd probably moan if Flinders came back in goal as well saying he is not ready.

Sussex Eagle
20-02-2007, 10:03 AM
So long as he's being a quivering bunny-shaped liability for the 'Weed and not for us, I'm happy.

It's too early in the day to sugar the pill, that's just what I think.

Nelson Muntz
20-02-2007, 10:05 AM
Scott, you know what you have to do.

sw16girl
20-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by sydnsteve
Sensible move. I don't understand where the suggestion that Kiraly threw a strop came from though. First I've heard of it.

He was reported in a newspaper on the continent earlier this season - probably a Hungarian paper. It was called Nemzeti Sport anyway. He said:

"When I didn't play my coach Peter Taylor told me he's happy that I wasn't resentful and helped my goalkeeper team-mate,"
"He wished everyone would be as professional as I am."

"Now am I a professional, or an unwanted person? Not only do I say this, but our manager is unpredictable as a human and as a coach."

Sounds a bit like a strop to me

AlanD
20-02-2007, 10:25 AM
Originally posted by sydnsteve

It's true, he said he wanted to leave so Taylor didn't make him No.1

Pub Idol
20-02-2007, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
Secret Eagle in moaning shocker.

To be fair the goalkeeper situation has summed up our season.
We have had 4 different keepers and its still not right.

Skin Up
20-02-2007, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by gold76
Good move for him, hopefully will boost his confidence.

Dunno, I think loaning him out is a good idea, just not to our rivals. If he makes a mistake there, the seaweed fans will give him more stick than our fans as he's Palace.

New LP
20-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Well he'll get plenty of practice.

ZOHAR
20-02-2007, 11:00 AM
Brighton have signed Crystal Palace goalkeeper Scott Flinders on loan.

Flinders has agreed a one-month loan deal at the League One club.

The 20-year-old will provide cover for the injured Michel Kuipers.

Flinders is expected to go straight into the squad for Tuesday's clash with Gillingham and Seagulls boss Dean Wilkins is delighted to have the highly-rated custodian.

"Scott was very keen to come and help us out and play some games for us, and the reports we have had about him are encouraging," Wilkins told the club's official website.

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=449398&CPID=11&clid=31&lid=&title=Seagulls+swoop+for+keeper

Great Lombardi
20-02-2007, 11:01 AM
Scott Flinders has joined Brighton on a one-month loan deal.

How could you Scott.

New LP
20-02-2007, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Skin Up
Dunno, I think loaning him out is a good idea, just not to our rivals. If he makes a mistake there, the seaweed fans will give him more stick than our fans as he's Palace.

Baring in mind he seems to lose confidence easily it does seem a strange choice of club for him to go to, a couple of errors and they'll slaughter him.

Battle Seagull
20-02-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by New LP
Well he'll get plenty of practice. Behind a defence that has only conceded three in the last six games.

racehorse-80s
20-02-2007, 11:21 AM
Hopefully 1 months loan is long enough for Scott flinders to take the seaweed down:o :o

Jay_eagle
20-02-2007, 11:42 AM
don't see why we should help them out at all! let them rot and concede loads of goals.

chatham_lad
20-02-2007, 11:48 AM
As long as he plays well, gets some confidence, tells us who they might have that we could poach and then makes an open press statement at the end of his loan deal informing the world what a shambles they are and that they are infact all incestuous- well i don't really mind that much.

Dal
20-02-2007, 11:51 AM
AATOT

LONDONMAN
20-02-2007, 11:53 AM
Beam them down Scotty!

Sandowneagle
20-02-2007, 12:05 PM
Agent Flinders, you know what is expected of you.

Embassy No.1
20-02-2007, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by Sandowneagle
Agent Flinders, you know what is expected of you. :D :lux:

peter.sutton
20-02-2007, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by JohnA

They sold Henderson to Preston North End in the January window.

I have a comp (in the Gillingham end luckily) tonight so will be able to see SF in action!

Pikie Punisher
20-02-2007, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Jay_eagle
don't see why we should help them out at all! let them rot and concede loads of goals.

He won’t want to let too many goals in with regards to bending over too often, picking the ball out the net.

Palaceboy222
20-02-2007, 12:59 PM
We win either way. Either he gains confidence and B*ighton improve our young keeper, or we continues to •••• up, but it ••••s them up not us

:lux:

Selhurst300
20-02-2007, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by ZOHAR

"Scott was very keen to come and help us out and play some games for us, and the reports we have had about him are encouraging," Wilkins told the club's official website.

They obviously haven't been reading the BBS.

dodge_bond
20-02-2007, 01:03 PM
Good move for him IMO

Turkey
20-02-2007, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by New LP
Baring in mind he seems to lose confidence easily it does seem a strange choice of club for him to go to, a couple of errors and they'll slaughter him.

very very true :veryangry :veryangry :veryangry

Clapham Grand
20-02-2007, 01:32 PM
good luck to him - hope the Brighton fans don't abuse him!

wawman_15
20-02-2007, 03:01 PM
Brave kid!

Typical Palace
20-02-2007, 03:07 PM
Originally posted by Clapham Grand
good luck to him - hope the Brighton fans don't abuse him!
What, like we did?!

Good help him when he makes a clanger (if)

Hairybear
20-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Secret Eagle
Taylor you have not got a clue. :bash: :bash:

Couldn't agree more. Taylor has lost the plot if you ask me

ZOHAR
20-02-2007, 03:39 PM
Ah well there goes another wasted £1m transfer.

He'll end up joining them for a nominal fee at the end of the season.

Tomo
20-02-2007, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by Hairybear
Couldn't agree more. Taylor has lost the plot if you ask me :S: :S: :S: By letting our inexperienced keeper go and get some experience? Pretty sure PT got a slating for playing him lately.

Psychokiller
20-02-2007, 03:50 PM
I don't like the idea of one of our current players going to Brighton on loan and wearing their shitty badge. Does he temporarily become a minge whilst he's playing for them, then deminge when he returns to Selhurst?

ZOHAR
20-02-2007, 04:01 PM
Be interesting to see how he does against Gillingham tonight (apparently making his debut)

celery stick
20-02-2007, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by Palaceboy222
We win either way. Either he gains confidence and B*ighton improve our young keeper, or we continues to •••• up, but it ••••s them up not us

A cunning plan, flawless in its devious simplicity.

*cackle*

GDP
20-02-2007, 06:04 PM
Originally posted by Palaceboy222

Yep thats how i see it. Best of luck Scotty!!

Chertsey Eagle
20-02-2007, 07:22 PM
I would have sent speroni instead.Scott is the lesser of two evils.

Selhurst300
20-02-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by Sandowneagle
Agent Flinders, you know what is expected of you.

Poor start.

Dal
20-02-2007, 11:26 PM
Clean sheet.

Predictable but annoying nonetheless.

ginger eagle
20-02-2007, 11:30 PM
1st game on loan at the weed and a clean sheet! :eek:
i can see Flinders getting a bit of abuse from some hardcore seaweed fans tbh .. me hopes it does'nt happen really

Scarface
20-02-2007, 11:34 PM
Once a scumer always a scumer...! :veryangry

Scarface
20-02-2007, 11:36 PM
TRAITOR! :veryangry

dodge_bond
20-02-2007, 11:46 PM
taken from BBC -

Gillingham 0-1 Brighton
Brighton made it three wins on the trot with a first-half goal from Bas Savage.
Andrew Crofts had two good chances for Gillingham before Savage struck on 18 minutes against his former employees.

He stole the ball from Ben Chorley on the edge of the box before firing a low shot past Romain Larrieu. From then on the Brighton defence stood rock steady.

Seagulls stopper Scott Flinders fumbled Mark Bentley's header on to the bar and Michael Flynn, Chorley and Southall went close before Flynn hit the post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fair play he kept a clean sheet . . . . But still making mistakes, Would like to get a player rating for his performance.

Dal
20-02-2007, 11:48 PM
He kept a ••••••• clean sheet. :bash:

Seagullette
21-02-2007, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by dodge_bond
taken from BBC -

Gillingham 0-1 Brighton
Brighton made it three wins on the trot with a first-half goal from Bas Savage.
Andrew Crofts had two good chances for Gillingham before Savage struck on 18 minutes against his former employees.

He stole the ball from Ben Chorley on the edge of the box before firing a low shot past Romain Larrieu. From then on the Brighton defence stood rock steady.

Seagulls stopper Scott Flinders fumbled Mark Bentley's header on to the bar and Michael Flynn, Chorley and Southall went close before Flynn hit the post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fair play he kept a clean sheet . . . . But still making mistakes, Would like to get a player rating for his performance.

Mainly 7's on Nsc.

Btw fair exchange is no robbery. You've got Ifill. He is a Brighton fan.

Seagullette
21-02-2007, 06:29 AM
Originally posted by peter.sutton
They sold Henderson to Preston North End in the January window.

Is correct. He asked to be transferred because a section of our fans slated him for not being Michel Kuipers :rolleyes:
A shame because he is a decent keeper and Irish number 2.

Barney Gumble
21-02-2007, 09:53 AM
Taken from Teamtalk

"The closest the Kent side came to an equaliser saw Mark Bentley have his 54th minute close-range header fumbled onto the bar by on-loan Crystal Palace keeper Scott Flinders."

Glad to see the bumbling fool is making mistakes for Brighton.

Turkey
21-02-2007, 10:29 AM
It wasnt so much fumbled. He couldnt hold onto it so he put two hands out to block it and then pushed it over. Unconventional but in control of it.

ONE NIL WITH A SCAB IN GOAL

Sandowneagle
21-02-2007, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Seagullette

You've got Ifill. He is a Brighton fan.

Newcastle.

Battle Seagull
21-02-2007, 03:18 PM
Is correct. He asked to be transferred because a section of our fans slated him for not being Michel Kuipers :rolleyes:
A shame because he is a decent keeper and Irish number 2. Do you actually believe that?

Seagullette
21-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by Battle Seagull
Do you actually believe that?
Yes.

AJ'sLoveMonkey
21-02-2007, 06:41 PM
He is lulling them into a false sense of security, clean sheet first game normal service resumed after that!!

:D

Seagullette
21-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by AJ'sLoveMonkey
He is lulling them into a false sense of security, clean sheet first game normal service resumed after that!!

:D

I wouldn't expect him to keep a clean sheet against Bristol City. They are in form at the moment and played well against Middlesbrough. If he can keep them out, he'll be Superman.

celery stick
21-02-2007, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by Turkey
It wasnt so much fumbled. He couldnt hold onto it so he put two hands out to block it and then pushed it over. Unconventional but in control of it.

Glad you think he's OK.

Originally posted by Turkey

I thought the rest of your players had ended their industrial action.

Seagullette
21-02-2007, 09:51 PM
You'll be pleased to hear he said Freedman and Morrison had given him stick when they found out about his loan. He mentioned it in his post match interview.

Martin H
22-02-2007, 01:32 AM
This is agreat move and will hopefully give him the chance to learn his trade. Should certainly get plenty of shot practice!

stupalace
23-02-2007, 06:02 PM
You'll be pleased to hear he said Freedman and Morrison had given him stick when they found out about his loan. He mentioned it in his post match interview.

nice to see the senior players at palace are keeping his morale up with a bit of banter and , cant imagine ward and hudson saying anything to him

Embassy No.1
23-02-2007, 07:15 PM
Good luck to him. Will certainly make or break him. Good scheming whomever thought it up.

ZOHAR
27-02-2007, 10:49 AM
Brighton lost 2-0 at home to Bristol City on saturday.

However Palace fans will be pleased to hear that Scott wasn't at fault for either of them (one was a penalty) going by the highlights from the Championship though his dive for the penalty was rather bizarre!

But then again he was playing against the one and only Wayne Andrews! :p

davematt
27-02-2007, 10:56 AM
though his dive for the penalty was rather bizarre!
p

Bizarre is a understatement :D

He dived the wrong way and instead of sideways, he dived out of his goal towards the corner of the 6 yard box :D :D

Walrus
28-02-2007, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by Martin H
This is agreat move and will hopefully give him the chance to learn his trade. Should certainly get plenty of shot practice!

Hopefully he won't find himself in too many sticky situations.

Seagullette
28-02-2007, 09:08 PM
Brighton lost 2-0 at home to Bristol City on saturday.

However Palace fans will be pleased to hear that Scott wasn't at fault for either of them (one was a penalty) going by the highlights from the Championship though his dive for the penalty was rather bizarre!

But then again he was playing against the one and only Wayne Andrews! :p

Andrews was subbed within 15 mins of the start for Jevons who got both goals.
You're right, though, Scott wasn't at fault for either of the goals.

celery stick
01-03-2007, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by davematt
Bizarre is a understatement :D

He dived the wrong way and instead of sideways, he dived out of his goal towards the corner of the 6 yard box :D :D

He he.

ZOHAR
02-03-2007, 02:16 PM
SCOTT Flinders is hoping that his loan spell at Brighton will help in his battle to become first-choice goalkeeper at Crystal Palace.

The 20-year-old recently joined the League One outfit in a month-long deal and has played two matches - a 1-0 win at Gillingham, who he spent 11 games with earlier in the campaign, and Saturday's 2-0 home reverse to Bristol City.

And Flinders,who has chalked up 11 games for Palace since his £1million summer switch from Barnsley, admits that he expects it to be next season before he can make a concerted push to become Peter Taylor's number one choice between the posts.

Flinders said: "At the end of the day everyone wants to be playing games. I could have stayed at Palace and sat in the reserves,but there's nothing better than playing first team games.

"Just the experience of playing week in and week out on a Saturday is something I haven't had through my career.

"I had an 11-game spell at Barnsley - and that's the longest I've ever had playing in a team.

"I haven't made 50 appearances for any club so I just want to take it game by game and keep improving.

"I just want to knuckle down and be the Palace number one - which I had hoped I was going to be this season, but it didn't work out.

"Next season is a new start. Hopefully I'll be knocking on the manager's door at Crystal Palace.

"I'm a determined kid. I'll only be 21 when I come back in pre-season but I just want to be playing games at a high standard. I know I can play higher than League One."

Flinders is frank enough to admit that he has had his tough moments as he adapts to life at Selhurst Park.

"When you make a mistake as a goalkeeper it tends to get punished and unfortunately I've had a lot of that at Palace this season," he conceded.

"But it's about the mental toughness to bounce back.

"You look at all the good goalkeepers around the world like Edwin Van der Sar and Petr Cech - they are mentally strong. It's not about pulling saves off left, right and centre - it's about being mentally strong through the game for 90 minutes-plus and keeping the ball out of the net.

"I think Gabor Kiraly had an unlucky spell like myself and is coming through that.

"He is in a good vein of form and I'm pleased for him because he's had a bit of stick off the press.

"You've got to be the mentally strongest player on the pitch.

"Sometimes you may have nothing to do for 89 minutes and then need to make a match-winning save to get a draw or a win.

"It's hard being a goalkeeper but that's the decision we make and what we get paid for."

Flinders' hunger for first-team football saw him make his Brighton debut despite suffering from flu - and he admits he is still not fully recovered.

"The flu has swept through Palace and I was in bed for three days," explained the Rotherham-born shot-stopper. "I'm still struggling with it a bit but I think I've got over the worst of it now. I just want to play matches to improve my game."

Flinders will soon find his place in the Brighton goal under threat - with the Seagulls' regular number one Michel Kuipers closing in on a return to full fitness. But that is a positive, according to the ex-Tyke.

Flinders said: "I've trained with Michel and he's a very good goalkeeper. When he comes back I think it might be a case of fighting it out for the shirt. It's always good to have competition at football clubs. It keeps the manager on his toes and the keepers as well."

Source - icCroydon

Latvian Eagle
02-03-2007, 06:24 PM
Good interview with Flinders, at least he's honest enough to admit he's made a few cock ups.

AJ
03-03-2007, 12:47 PM
Ah! Now we now the reason for the Leeds and Brum results...flu in the camp :p

Seagullette
03-03-2007, 11:45 PM
We had a 1-1 draw at Crewe today (we've never won there)

This was the report on Flinders

Wilkins also had praise for loan keeper Scott Flinders, who pulled off at least three crucial saves to keep the Seagulls in the game.

"I was very pleased that Scott stepped up to make those saves.

"His concentration was excellent because he had very little to do throughout the 90 minutes."

ZOHAR
05-03-2007, 04:01 PM
Cheers Seagullette good to hear Scott is doing well (against lower League 1 opposition of course!)

Seagullette
08-03-2007, 06:51 PM
http://www.theargus.co.uk/display.var.1243204.0.fans_give_flinders_maximum_b acking.php

Seagullette
10-03-2007, 06:44 PM
Cheers Seagullette good to hear Scott is doing well (against lower League 1 opposition of course!)

And again

Albion boss Dean Wilkins saluted Scott Flinders for his starring role in Albion's 0-0 draw at Blackpool.

The on-loan Crystal Palace keeper pulled off several saves in the second half.

It secured his second clean sheet in four games since joining the Seagulls and justified Wilkins' decision to keep faith with Flinders, rather than recalling the fit-again Michel Kuipers.
advertisement

Wilkins said: "I thought Scott was excellent. I have said before that we need as much competition as possible.

"I felt he deserved to keep his place. Michel had to be patient before and he is doing it again. That can only be healthy."

smileysmith
13-03-2007, 01:00 PM
Cheers for the info Mrs Seabird. :)

Seagullette
15-03-2007, 07:14 PM
Extended for another month.

AJ'sLoveMonkey
16-03-2007, 08:22 AM
More good experience for him, stands him in good stead for us next season methinks

ZOHAR
16-03-2007, 10:21 AM
Seagulls extend Flinders' spell

Brighton will this weekend extend the loan deal of Crystal Palace goalkeeper Scott Flinders for a second month.

The 20-year-old, whose initial spell ends after Saturday's clash with Scunthorpe, was brought in as cover after Michel Kuipers suffered a groin injury but he is now keeping the fit-again Dutchman out of the side.

"By having him here we create healthy competition, which is what we need in every position on the pitch," said manager Dean Wilkins. "His performances have improved with every game."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1771_1986610,00.html

ZOHAR
22-03-2007, 03:48 PM
Scott settling into life on south coast

Mar 22 2007

Palace's young keeper reveals his hopes for the future.

JOINING your club’s arch enemies, even on a short-term basis, is a bold move.

But Scott Flinders is able to plead ignorance following his switch from Selhurst Park to the Withdean Stadium, home to Palace fans’ bete noire Brighton.

The 20-year-old keeper, who has just extended his loan with Dean Wilkins’ side into a third month, was under the impression Millwall - and not Brighton - were Palace’s main rivals.

Flinders said: "I haven’t had any stick from Palace fans. I didn’t know about the rivalry between the two clubs before I joined Brighton. I always thought Millwall were Palace’s biggest rivals.

"It’s only once I’d signed that I found out. But the Brighton fans have been good to me. I was a bit worried about how they may take to me, because of my Palace connections. But I got a decent reception."

The Selhurst faithful have yet to clasp Flinders to their collective bosom, after a series of slips which dented the youngster’s confidence.

But the man who most matters, Palace boss Peter Taylor, remains a wholehearted believer in his young keeper’s capabilities.

He said: "It’s good Brighton have extended Scott’s loan, because it shows they’re pleased with him.

"If he stays in their team until the end of the season, that will do him the world of good. He’s now played 30-odd games this year, whereas before he joined us he’d only played about nine. So it’s a good experience.

"[Palace goalkeeping coach] Tony Burns is going to watch him play against Huddersfield on Saturday.

"And [Brighton goalkeeping coach] John Keeley is also a good friend of mine, so he always rings me to let me know how Scott’s getting on.

"The reports I’ve had have been very positive so far."

Despite some difficulties following his summer switch to Selhurst Park, Flinders himself remains equally upbeat.

Young keepers regularly playing first team football at Championship level or higher are thin on the ground, so it is clear time is on Flinders’ side. With Gabor Kiraly unlikely to remain in SE25 past this summer, Flnders’ chance to shine could come sooner rather than later.

But in the meantime, he is intent on spending as much game time between the sticks as is possible.

The England Under 20 international said: "Brighton asked to extend my loan, and I was happy to go along with the decision. I want to be playing as much football as I can, because that’s the only way to improve. I haven’t played 50 games yet, so I’m still a novice learning my trade."

Dropping down the leagues often provides the quickest route to the top - witness Ashley Cole’s loan stint at Selhurst, and potentially also Scott Sinclair’s spell in the south west.

Flinders feels his tenure at the Withdean could be good for both body and soul.

One thing is certain: the hectic nature of League One football should sharpen his reflexes.

The Rotherham-born keeper said: "Defenders probably make more mistakes at this level, so I’m getting a bit more practice here. But that can only be a good thing.

"It’s still a decent standard, though obviously you’re not up against multi-million pound footballers like you are in the Championship."

Despite enjoying his time on the south coast, Flinders is clearly keen to return to Championship life once his loan period expires.

He said:"My long-term future still lies at Palace. I signed a contract with them, so I hope to be there for many years to come."

SOURCE - icCroydon

Seagullette
24-03-2007, 07:59 AM
http://www.theargus.co.uk/display.var.1283644.0..php

Seagullette
31-03-2007, 09:50 PM
Another clean sheet today.

Can we keep him?

alaneagle
09-04-2007, 12:03 PM
im all for loaning him out for next season if it guarrantees a first choice place for him

ZOHAR
10-04-2007, 10:47 AM
I see Brighton lost 2-1 and 2-0 over the weekend - how did Scott play Seagullette?

OneSize
10-04-2007, 06:33 PM
apparently was great in the 2-0 game, dunno about the 2-1 though

Niceaction
16-04-2007, 07:59 AM
I've heard nothing but praise from all my BHA mates.

ZOHAR
16-04-2007, 01:37 PM
Brighton have extended the loan spell of Crystal Palace goalkeeper Scott Flinders until the end of the season

The 20-year-old's second month at the Withdean expired after Saturday's 1-0 defeat by Bradford, but he is now available for Brighton's final three matches against Swansea, Oldham and Cheltenham.

"He has done well so we have extended the loan," said Seagulls boss Dean Wilkins.

"We've been pleased with him and he is enjoying it here. He has settled in with the group and gets on well with the lads."

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,1771_2067465,00.html

Seagullette
16-04-2007, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by Niceaction
I've heard nothing but praise from all my BHA mates.

And rightly so. I've been very impressed with him.

eagle101
16-04-2007, 07:55 PM
And rightly so. I've been very impressed with him.

:)