PDA

View Full Version : Giles Barnes (suggestion) - Free Agent

Sir.S.C Remembered
01-01-2010, 08:36 PM
Currently training with Birmingham (where his brother plays) following an injury. Was released by Derby after a loan spell with Fulham. Now, I know it seems strange to suggest someone who Derby didn't retain, and no-one else has moved in on, but he has shown he has talent in the past and is still very young and a free transfer. Maybe his wages would be realistic having been out of the game too. Finally, Birmingham have 40m to spend this Jan and although all Prem clubs like a big squad, maybe they won't be signing lowly targets as him after all.

Thoughts?

Sandowneagle
01-01-2010, 08:46 PM
I have a thought, aatot

Leif Andersen
02-01-2010, 01:17 AM
one thing we can all be guaranteed is we wont be bringing anyone in during this window. we are broke. besides, we have some cracking some youth team players waiting to come through

davemorris04
03-01-2010, 12:19 PM
He was rated pretty highly a few years back, I was wondering the other day what happened to him. I seem to remember in their premiership season everyone saying he was their only bright spark so was surprised to see him released. Sadly with our financial situation I can't see us signing him or anyone else!

mac daddy
09-01-2010, 04:20 PM
If he's prepared to accept a reasonable wage then why not, we seem to be in the process of selling any1 we recieve an offer for so Neil's gonna have to look to the free agency market to help our kids out if we wanna have any hope of sneeking a playoff place

Kai
09-01-2010, 06:04 PM
When we can't pay our current players, how on earth can bring anyone else in?

garyandrew
11-01-2010, 03:09 PM
he is injury prone played one game last season at derby went on loan to fulham injured again and is on trial at brum guess what injured again