PDA

View Full Version : Simeon Jackson

1979ajl
08-05-2010, 10:22 PM
I've heard, from a reliable source that he could be on his way to Selhurst. I was a bit puzzled on how we could afford him. Could he do a job in the championship for us if its true?

laggin
09-05-2010, 09:47 AM
Could he do a job in the championship for us if its true?
not if he finishes like he did yesterday :D

Fever Pitch
09-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Croydon Boy

dannyboy1807
09-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Take the post with a huge pinch of salt but if he is linked with us then could be a decent signing

thereichstuff
09-05-2010, 10:23 AM
Croydon Boy Via canada you twonk :clown:

adrenalin john
09-05-2010, 10:25 AM
Well as the stand out player in a shit team that has just gone down, there is a good chance Gillingham want to cash in while he retains a transfer value.

Likewise the player may well wish to leave and better himself and would no doubt be aiming to play in the Championship.

He is a Croydon boy. There is a circumstantial logic to the story.

We, however, are worse than broke, transfer embargoed, managerless, ownerless and not to mention even potentially homeless.

It's a bit like a former wall street tailor is now unemployed and homeless being linked to the purchase of a tailor made suit, because it is the right size and cheaply made in Mexico.

That doesn't mean a homeless man in Manhattan can buy it though

AJ's right boot
09-05-2010, 11:08 AM
I've heard, from a reliable source that he could be on his way to Selhurst. I was a bit puzzled on how we could afford him. Could he do a job in the championship for us if its true?
Aren't we in administration and in serious danger of going under if things arent sorted fast? Still would be happy :D

Penstone Eagle
09-05-2010, 11:19 AM
If and when we emerge from administration under new ownership will any rumours/ gossip have any meaning, completely pointless thread.

Mark_cpfc
09-05-2010, 01:20 PM

Which translates to "My best mates sisters milkman"

Fever Pitch
09-05-2010, 01:23 PM
Via canada you twonk :clown:

Mate, have you got special needs?

He may have come via Canada and Jamaica but he has spent most of his teenage life in Croydon.

GROW UP

Gooders
09-05-2010, 01:23 PM
They've just been relegated to the 4th division and he has often been excluded from their line-up this season.

Can he really be anywhere near good enough for The Championship? (notwithstanding all of AJ's very valid points above)

kr0b89
09-05-2010, 02:11 PM
Some crazy bloke I was talking to at Redhill Bus Station was sure Victor Moses was moving to Palace and Darren Ambrose was going to either Ipswich or Charlton.

You see how reliable some sources are?

Whilst we still have no means of even securing a place as a team next season, there is no room for transfer talk. It's irrelevant.

JamTheEagle
09-05-2010, 05:02 PM
I said to my friend now is the time someone might take a punt on him at Championship level.

Edit: Also I think he can cut it our level, may take a while to develop but worth the punt.

thereichstuff
09-05-2010, 05:18 PM

He may have come via Canada and Jamaica but he has spent most of his teenage life in Croydon.

GROW UP You started it !:veryangry :sob:

Nelson Muntz
09-05-2010, 05:30 PM
He aint that good.

Oh south london
09-05-2010, 05:32 PM
We can't be linked with any players for crying out loud.

The Addonians
09-05-2010, 06:57 PM

Is the correct answer, we can't get anyone in until a buyer is found for the club. When (and if) we get a buyer they will appoint a manager who will make decisions on which players he wants to buy. Anything else is nonsense.

Glazier69
10-05-2010, 12:14 PM
I was eating a packet of crisps yesterday and one of them looked just like David Nugent...... is that a reliable sign?

Baldy
10-05-2010, 12:20 PM
:S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S: :S:

SEEPEEEFFSEE
10-05-2010, 12:45 PM

GROW UP

Starting an angry response to a post on a forum with the word 'Mate'...........

EPIC FAIL!!!!

Lords Eagle
10-05-2010, 01:09 PM

What's to stop the potential owners opening early negotiations, i.e "Looks like we're likely to be taking over at Palace if/when we do are you interested in joining us salary would be around £xxx.", I'm not saying that this is the case but hypothetically?

JAT

CPFC_DAVE77
10-05-2010, 01:22 PM
What's to stop the potential owners opening early negotiations, i.e "Looks like we're likely to be taking over at Palace if/when we do are you interested in joining us salary would be around £xxx.", I'm not saying that this is the case but hypothetically?

JAT

I wouldn't sign for anything lesss that £xxxx, personally.

JamTheEagle
10-05-2010, 01:41 PM

JAT

True, I imagine many suitors will be alerted by his clubs relegation also.

Diehard
10-05-2010, 04:05 PM
Carl Asaba was the last Gippo we were supposed to sign and he was a life long Palace fan and so were all those who ever lived in his caravan off the A2 as I recall. Never trust a pikey IMHO.

ChaceTheAce
10-05-2010, 05:16 PM
He is class act, and tbh could be great for us next season..

cockles
10-05-2010, 06:07 PM
He has looked decent enough for Gillingham. May or may not succeed at our level. Quality coaching from Dougie/Brighty might help.