PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Cunnigham avaliable.

congress
20-03-2002, 04:01 PM
I dont usually like reading the threads about players, people would like Palace to buy but Kenny Cunningham was asked if he wanted to go to Millwall but he refused.
A good solid defender, the sort Palace need.

Tony
20-03-2002, 05:40 PM
According to a snippet in the Mirror, Wimbledon's players are rebelling because the club is trying to sell them off and they're upset because they think they're in the running for the play-offs.

Cunningham was 'offered' to Millwall, but rejected the move. I suspect they'd listen favourably to bids for absolutely anyone.

GUCCI Eagle
20-03-2002, 05:46 PM
Only if he tucks his shirt in.

arussell
20-03-2002, 05:56 PM
Most of their players are up for sale if an offer comes in (there are one or two I'd certainly consider - I really don't understand why Palace aren't interested).

Officially though - they're releasing about 8 on free's at the end of the season who won't be offered new contracts (including Andy Roberts whose on loan at Norwich).

And no - I'm not suggesting we should sign him !

AJ
20-03-2002, 06:45 PM
I heard that Wimbledon have 17 players whose contracts are up this summer and are planning to offer none of them new ones.
Funny, how all these players at Wimbledon and a bunch at Watford are being released and those players are now performing.

If Austin's contract is up this summer too, is that why he is suddenly playing better?

Very interesting if true. Makes me think 1 year contracts should be more common.

Riccardo
20-03-2002, 07:01 PM
Why don't we buy all of Wimbledon's players, then sacrifice them to The ancient god Ra. To bring us some good luck and some virgins ?

Failing that, Damien Francis or Patrick Whats-his-arse ?

Benzhiyi
20-03-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Riccardo
Why don't we buy all of Wimbledon's players, then sacrifice them to The ancient god Ra. To bring us some good luck and some virgins ?

Agyemang? not a bad player at all.

And yes, Cunningham would be nice!

20-03-2002, 08:34 PM
Kenny Cunningham is a super player.
Which also explains why we won't be getting him. :rolleyes:

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/fart.gif

Lords Eagle
20-03-2002, 10:39 PM
I was talking to a Wombles fan today (sorry don't know the other one ;) ) and I believe that Cunningham is definitely surplus to requirements and he is devastated as he believes he's their best player, he may even be available on a free at the end of the season.

cpfc_connection
20-03-2002, 11:25 PM
both ageymang and cunningham would do very nicely in my opinion.:p

Stavros 69
21-03-2002, 05:36 AM
Originally posted by Riccardo

ROLFAO :D

hughff
21-03-2002, 06:36 AM
The wombles must be ripe for shaking down. Let's see if we can pick up at least two of their can't-afford-anymores.

Of course, we seem to be heamoraging players too, these days.

Lords Eagle
21-03-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by hughff
The wombles must be ripe for shaking down. Let's see if we can pick up at least two of their can't-afford-anymores.

Of course, we seem to be heamoraging players too, these days.

Hopefully this means we're making space in our budgets for new player's salaries.