Assistant Manager : Dougie Freedman

Reserve Team Manager : Dean Austin

Goalkeeper Coach : Malcolm Webster

Head Physio : Alex Manos

Physio : John Stannard

Masseur : Mateusz Bednarczuk

Fitness Coach : Chris Short

Kit Manager : Brian Rogers

New terms have been offered to Kieron Cadogan, Calvin Andrew and Kieran Djilali.

chatham_eagle
30-06-2010, 07:19 PM
I remember coming across John Stannard the other day, was Southend's physio until very recently IIRC.

917L
30-06-2010, 07:20 PM
I remember coming across John Stannard the other day, .

Oh dear...:D

chatham_eagle
30-06-2010, 07:21 PM
:D

Lords Eagle
01-07-2010, 07:29 AM
I remember coming across John Stannard the other day

Eeew messy!

Excowboy
01-07-2010, 07:41 AM
Unorthodox way to welcome a new staff member. Hope you gave him a tissue.

Ralph
01-07-2010, 07:50 AM
Is Issot still here??

Celestial Empire
01-07-2010, 11:43 AM
Really hope Cadogan, Djilali and Andrew sign on the dotted line soon. All three have a big part to play next season.

nathe
01-07-2010, 12:08 PM
I have a feeling that Calvin is going to have a good season for us. Such a hard worker just needs to add goals to his game.

Stavros 69
01-07-2010, 01:33 PM
I remember coming across John Stannard the other day.
was godders watching?!?

GUCCI Eagle
01-07-2010, 03:44 PM
Probably a stupid question. But what is the full list of duties of the Kit Manager?

ThisIsDoM
01-07-2010, 03:47 PM
I started watching the palace first day back in training video and I noticed that flahavan is still there. Would have thought his contract would be up by now. Maybe he's staying?

doodledandy
01-07-2010, 03:54 PM
Probably a stupid question. But what is the full list of duties of the Kit Manager?
It's just another name for the Laundry technician, who's not afraid to get his hands dirty. Must be familure with all brands of washing machines, Tumble dryers, soap powders & fabric conditioners and impress with the iron! ;) ;)

Eddie'S Dad
01-07-2010, 04:08 PM
Chris Short stayed !?

He came with Warnock. I had assumed that he go to QPR.
I met him earlier this year. Really nice guy.

Eddie'S Dad
01-07-2010, 04:09 PM
I started watching the palace first day back in training video and I noticed that flahavan is still there. Would have thought his contract would be up by now. Maybe he's staying?

Well GB said that he was looking for a number 2 keeper, so you do wonder don't you

E_girl
01-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Chris Short stayed !?

He came with Warnock. I had assumed that he go to QPR.
I met him earlier this year. Really nice guy.

Warnock hasn't taken everyone - left 3 behind and told them to sit and wait. 2 were made redundant.

Selhurst Celtic
01-07-2010, 04:11 PM
Is Issot still here??

I hope so.

davey boy
06-07-2010, 11:42 PM
jim stannard been at club 3 years as julians keeper coach and julian been player of year all 3 seasons and improved so much in everyones eyes then his made redundant, makes no sense considerin julians main reason bein unhappy is that his not wiv him on a daily basis no more and wanted him 2 stay on working wiv so he could carry on where he left off last season, look how much he has improved over last 3 seasons then tell me it makes sense sacking him

james powell
07-07-2010, 12:19 AM
jim stannard been at club 3 years as julians keeper coach and julian been player of year all 3 seasons and improved so much in everyones eyes then his made redundant, makes no sense considerin julians main reason bein unhappy is that his not wiv him on a daily basis no more and wanted him 2 stay on working wiv so he could carry on where he left off last season, look how much he has improved over last 3 seasons then tell me it makes sense sacking him
You nearly killed me with that sentance; I ran out of breath.

Hedgehog
07-07-2010, 12:19 AM
Julian's unhappy?

AJ
07-07-2010, 10:13 AM

Is John Stannard related to Jim?

Beanie
07-07-2010, 10:57 AM
According to Speroni a while back, but after the redunecies he's perfectly happy at Palace. Perhaps Speroni is just improving and would have done under any decent coach. As to making sense, hard as it was on the individuals, from Guilfoyles point of view it made perfect sense sacking people who'd be doing nothing for a couple of months.

Warrior
07-07-2010, 10:50 PM
With the exception of Dougie, are they all new appointments?

doodledandy
07-07-2010, 11:51 PM
FFS, nobody 'sacked' him. He was made redundant along with 28 others prior to the takeover and was picked up by Warnock. When companies haven't got any money, these things happen and it makes every sense under the circumstances. You can't have what you can't afford. Besides, Malcolm Webster no slouch in that department. ;) ;)