PDA

View Full Version : Michael Hart (suggestion)

Bellyman
08-07-2010, 10:43 AM
Been released by Preston....

Don't know a lot about him, would he make a good back up??

Preston defender Michael Hart has left the club after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

The Scottish full-back, signed from Aberdeen in January 2008, made only 17 league starts for the Lilywhites in a two-and-a-half injury-ravaged years at Deepdale.

He was placed on the transfer list in May as Darren Ferguson looks to reshape his squad at the Championship outfit.

Hart is widely expected to return to his native Scotland, with Hibernian understood to be leading the chase for his signature.

Shipp Ahoy!
08-07-2010, 10:52 AM
Hmm, well it depends has he got enough soul?

Aaroncpfc
08-07-2010, 10:53 AM
I didn't get to see any of him last season but what I remember from Aberdeen and his first season at Preston he's easily capable of doing well in this division. If the wages are reasonable and David Wright hasn't been signed as a competition for Clyne I don't see why not.

ChristalPalace
08-07-2010, 10:57 AM
Preston defender Michael Hart has left the club after his contract was cancelled by mutual consent.

The Scottish full-back, signed from Aberdeen in January 2008, made only 17 league starts for the Lilywhites in a two-and-a-half injury-ravaged years at Deepdale.

No thanks.

smfc1877
08-07-2010, 11:11 AM
He signed for Hibs

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/h/hibernian/8800749.stm

Kirby
08-07-2010, 11:29 AM
This thread would be irrelevant anyway, if we sign Jordan.

Beanie
08-07-2010, 12:56 PM
This thread would be irrelevant anyway, if we sign Jordan.
... which given that he would have had a medical by now if he hadn't had his accident seems quite likely. Usually the last step.