PDA

View Full Version : Clyne and Ambrose could go?

Ashleyno1son
14-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Crystal Palace are ready to sell fullback Nathaniel Clyne.

The Mirror says new manager George Burley has since been told he must rely on free transfers to rebuild the squad and he is now willing to listen to offers for Clyne and striker Darren Ambrose.

Birmingham City remain in dialogue about signing Clyne.

Brum have had one bid of around 750,00 rejected for Clyne but want the starlet as Stephen Carr's long-term replacement.
:rolleyes:

Anyone else heard this?

Palaceand30
14-07-2010, 07:28 PM
AATOT:afro:

http://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=205012

elgin eagle
14-07-2010, 07:35 PM
James Nursey
Sports Reporter, Age 30. I am a sports reporter for the Daily Mirror based in the Midlands. My day- to-day responsibilities generally revolve around covering the region's football clubs. I am based in Birmingham but I also report on golf for the paper and various other sports. I hope to bring Mirror Sport readers regular exclusives on football stories using my contacts in the game. Before joining the Mirror in 2006, I worked in local newspapers for The Birmingham Post and The Argus in Sussex. I have made it my mission to try and unsettle young Clyne all summer as I am a bitter Brighton fan. Unfortunately he seems to be made of stronger stuff and better advised than other players i have tried to unsettle in the past.

EFA

topper
14-07-2010, 07:45 PM
i have it on good authority that the stumbling block with the Clyne move is that the interested clubs (brum/aston villa) won't offer all the cash up front.
the amount of money discussed is 2.5m
I have also been told that Clyne is happy staying at Palace.

cpfc4evandeva
14-07-2010, 07:46 PM
James Nursey
Sports Reporter, Age 30. I am a sports reporter for the Daily Mirror based in the Midlands. My day- to-day responsibilities generally revolve around covering the region's football clubs. I am based in Birmingham but I also report on golf for the paper and various other sports. I hope to bring Mirror Sport readers regular exclusives on football stories using my contacts in the game. Before joining the Mirror in 2006, I worked in local newspapers for The Birmingham Post and The Argus in Sussex. I have made it my mission to try and unsettle young Clyne all summer as I am a bitter Brighton fan. Unfortunately he seems to be made of stronger stuff and better advised than other players i have tried to unsettle in the past. Oh and also, I am a c*nt.

EFFA

Biggineagle
14-07-2010, 07:47 PM
Brum have had one bid of around 750,00 rejected for Clyne but want the starlet as Stephen Carr's long-term replacement.

Well that is an insult FU@@ off brum you cheapskates. A replacement for Carr a dodgy kneed half the player he was.

Piss off FFS

cpfcfan1
14-07-2010, 07:49 PM
Sure that article is old, the latest bid was over that ammount