PDA

View Full Version : Wright keen on Palace switch

MFC
14-07-2010, 10:35 PM
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/Transfer-news-Richard-Wright-keen-on-Crystal-Palace-switch-article527439.html

cant see him joinning after we signed lewis price unless there want 3 goalies on the book at the club.

cockles
14-07-2010, 10:37 PM
Mirror.

NathanCPFCD
14-07-2010, 10:37 PM
As usual, bullsh*t from the mirror. Burley has already said that although he was looking at Richard Wright, he would not be signing him because Wright would want first team football, rather than being Speroni's understudy.

Neckinger Eagle
14-07-2010, 10:38 PM
The Mirror makes Transfer Rumours look entirely accurate.

rainbow_child
14-07-2010, 10:53 PM
The Mirror makes Transfer Rumours look entirely accurate.

The Mirror makes Harry Monk look entirely accurate! :D

Arron
15-07-2010, 05:59 AM
What worries me are the people who read shite papers like the Mirror and the Sun and take as gospel everything that is in there. I've lost count the number of times I've had some plastic fan of one the Premiershit big clubs say "so and so is signing for us, it must be true it's in the paper". Complete and utter twats the lot of them.

Owngoal
15-07-2010, 07:42 AM
Lets just keep increasing the number of threads about this. why a new one?

nathe
15-07-2010, 07:47 AM

:D

CPFC_DAVE77
15-07-2010, 07:49 AM
Unless he was brought in to replace Jules, presume George knows him well. As The Mirror goes, this is not the mos tridiculous article ever IMO (please don't all gang up on me)

Brummie Allan
15-07-2010, 07:50 AM
What worries me are the people who read shite papers like the Mirror and the Sun and take as gospel everything that is in there. I've lost count the number of times I've had some plastic fan of one the Premiershit big clubs say "so and so is signing for us, it must be true it's in the paper". Complete and utter twats the lot of them.Your plastic friends or the papers?

sheepy
15-07-2010, 07:58 AM

Lets not go too far :p

Absolution
15-07-2010, 08:52 AM
So the Mirror is now reporting exclusively in the past.

I hear Birmingham are looking for a part-exchange for Clinton Morrison. Stay tuned for more news.

Psychokiller
15-07-2010, 08:55 AM
This Seaweed wanker at the Mirror gets more and more desperate every day. I remember the Mirror reporting during the close season just after the West Ham play off that Leeds were about to sign Andy Johnson from us. They were about to sign Andy Johnson, but it was the Welsh left back who played for West Brom and others, not the 8m rated England striker.

p.stew
15-07-2010, 09:28 AM
This Seaweed wanker at the Mirror gets more and more desperate every day. I remember the Mirror reporting during the close season just after the West Ham play off that Leeds were about to sign Andy Johnson from us. They were about to sign Andy Johnson, but it was the Welsh left back who played for West Brom and others, not the 8m rated England striker.
LOL no way :lux: :lux: :lux:

Arron
15-07-2010, 09:30 AM
Your plastic friends or the papers?

Both to be fair.