PDA

View Full Version : England STREAKER!

Parkice
18-04-2002, 04:21 PM
Did anyone else see the streaker last night at Anfield...

everyone I was watching with missed it.... and they all think I am talking b*llox!

there was loads of cheering and then on camera you saw a guy in a black shirt, with his trousers round his ankles doing a forward roll in the middle of the pitch.... it looked at first like the ref had fallen over!!

back me up here please fellas..... ......felllas... ???!!???

Daddy Long
18-04-2002, 04:25 PM
I saw him. Looked like he was naked under a long black coat

Parkice
18-04-2002, 04:26 PM
they quickly went to Owen and Gerrard on the bench smirking....

he definately did a roly-poly in the middle of the pitch...

PENGE P
18-04-2002, 04:26 PM
Yep I saw it very funny how can you run on the pitch drop your cacs do a forward roll and still not have the full things shown instead we had shots of Owen and Englands real No 1 laughing their heads off

sydney eagle
18-04-2002, 04:28 PM
I saw him too:D

if I remember correctly it was right near the end,wasn't it?

Top Dog
18-04-2002, 04:32 PM
That was a very funny shot actually - Owen and Gerrard giggling like schoolboys on the bench.

What did anyone think of the performance. There seems to be a lot of negativity in the press, but I thought it was an excellent performance. Cole, Vassell, Hargreaves, Fowler, Murphy and Bridge all really impressed.

While obviously the aforementioned scousers were their usual classy selves.

Daniel_Nash
19-04-2002, 03:03 AM
I saw it, he did do a forward roll! i thought it was great :D

I wish they'd show it though!! instead of quickly going to anything else quickly. :veryangry :o goes for all streakers, you can see nudity anywhere you want.. why stop showing it at sports events!

Sir.S.C Remembered
20-04-2002, 03:15 AM
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
I saw it, he did do a forward roll! i thought it was great :D

I wish they'd show it though!! instead of quickly going to anything else quickly. :veryangry :o goes for all streakers, you can see nudity anywhere you want.. why stop showing it at sports events!

Should we be worried that you want to see more of MALE streakers? No we shouldnt because even if you were gay that wouldnt account for taste so we'd be safe! Ofcourse this is a joke and we on the BBS are not against homosexuals at all

Daniel_Nash
20-04-2002, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered

Should we be worried that you want to see more of MALE streakers? No we shouldnt because even if you were gay that wouldnt account for taste so we'd be safe! Ofcourse this is a joke and we on the BBS are not against homosexuals at all

I didn't mean it like THAT :p!

I just think they should show all streakers! So what if it's a man, we've all got the same parts.... well, some of us do.