PDA

View Full Version : Francis at Filbert Street

Thatch
22-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Not sure if this is the correct forum or if anybody has mentioned this already, but I was just watching the Prem League Highlights and they showed none other than TF himself attending the match. Who was he watching? The commentator then mentioned Muzzy Izzet being on the transfer list - coincidence?????

sydney eagle
22-04-2002, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Thatch
Not sure if this is the correct forum or if anybody has mentioned this already, but I was just watching the Prem League Highlights and they showed none other than TF himself attending the match. Who was he watching? The commentator then mentioned Muzzy Izzet being on the transfer list - coincidence????? He was having a big long chat with Doug Ellis from what I saw

Dartford Lad
22-04-2002, 03:42 PM
..........or just wishful thinking! :)

Eagle Kneevil
22-04-2002, 03:44 PM
Peter Taylor at Palace.
Trevor Francis at Leicester.
Dave Bassett at Brighton.

Quality!

BUNGLE
22-04-2002, 03:46 PM
Robbie Savage?

Gazza2
22-04-2002, 03:47 PM
Selling Mullins to Villa????? I was told by a Villa steward that I know that Francis was at the Leicester Villa game this weekend.

Izzet to Palace - don't be stupid. He will go to a top side.

Thatch
22-04-2002, 04:44 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gazza2
[B]Selling Mullins to Villa????? I was told by a Villa steward that I know that Francis was at the Leicester Villa game this weekend.

Izzet to Palace - don't be stupid. He will go to a top side.

Thanks for the benefit of your superior knowledge:hmph: Although I agree it does seem a bit far fetched.

Why do you think he was there then?

pedro
22-04-2002, 04:48 PM
Maybe he does some scouting for Birmingham on his days off !

Thatch
22-04-2002, 04:53 PM
I ******** hope so !:p

Gazza2
22-04-2002, 05:00 PM
I honestly think that Mullins will join Villa this summer. Papers (for what they are worth) have said that Graham Taylor is interested in signing Mullins. I reall think he will go to a Premier side this season. If not Villa then Charlton who have been tracking him 4 ages.

Izzet will NOT drop down a division. He will be in a demand from a lot of Premier clubs. Boro almost signed him for 6m a couple of months ago!!

If we are to sign a Villa player, it will be one of those who they are off loading and who are aged 30+ like Alan Wright and Steve Stone. The only big signing we could possibly get would be Merson!

Si121
22-04-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Gazza2
I honestly think that Mullins will join Villa this summer. Papers (for what they are worth) have said that Graham Taylor is interested in signing Mullins. I reall think he will go to a Premier side this season. If not Villa then Charlton who have been tracking him 4 ages.

Izzet will NOT drop down a division. He will be in a demand from a lot of Premier clubs. Boro almost signed him for 6m a couple of months ago!!

If we are to sign a Villa player, it will be one of those who they are off loading and who are aged 30+ like Alan Wright and Steve Stone. The only big signing we could possibly get would be Merson!

I wish!

CPLA
23-04-2002, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by Eagle Kneevil
Peter Taylor at Palace.
Trevor Francis at Leicester.
Dave Bassett at Brighton.

Quality!

I'm with Eagle Kneevil......but are Leicester that stupid?

Jimbo ?
23-04-2002, 01:28 AM
Izzet it isnt!!!

any villa player is unlikely, Savage would be going to a premier team as well