PDA

View Full Version : Ronnie Wallwork anyone?

Sir.S.C Remembered
21-05-2002, 03:59 AM
Haven't seen alot of this guy, has anyone?I think i'd be good i the Man Utd team I mean imagine the confidence. I could score if upfront for Man Utd with the deliveries.

His contract is up and Planet football say WBA, Bolton, Blackburn, Portsmouth and B'ham interested (think it was them)?

Other names on Planet football

Aaron Mokeona
Delron Buckley

pete eagle
21-05-2002, 04:03 AM
this being the same ronnie wallwork that got banned from Belgian football for 9 months for doing something completely outrageous on the pitch?

Jimbo ?
21-05-2002, 01:58 PM
ignoring his history - i would have him - but......i am not so sure

Dartford Lad
21-05-2002, 03:32 PM
I think we should go for him. He is only about 24 as well.

Holmesdale Boy
21-05-2002, 05:25 PM
yes please i would have him

Neckinger Eagle
22-05-2002, 12:31 AM
If memory serves, he was actually banned for life for attempting to throttle a referee in the tunnel while on loan to Royal Antwerp. I think it took a personal appearance from Sir Alex to get the ban lifted at the appeal. There was another Man U player involved, but his name escapes me.

Martin H
22-05-2002, 02:20 AM
Originally posted by Neckinger Eagle
If memory serves, he was actually banned for life for attempting to throttle a referee in the tunnel while on loan to Royal Antwerp. I think it took a personal appearance from Sir Alex to get the ban lifted at the appeal. There was another Man U player involved, but his name escapes me.

How many hands can you get around a neck then?

pete eagle
22-05-2002, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by Neckinger Eagle

i think it was chadwick

What?
22-05-2002, 04:00 AM
Yeah, I think it was Chadwick. If he is available i wouldnt say no! But it's not up to me!

Dartford Lad
22-05-2002, 01:06 PM
Originally posted by pete eagle

i think it was chadwick

Nah, it was Danny Higginbotham.

I_LOVE_CLINTON
22-05-2002, 02:21 PM
ows it going son/

Daddy Long
22-05-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Dartford Lad

Nah, it was Danny Higginbotham.

Correct. They assaulted a ref in the tunnel after a game

Walrus
23-05-2002, 08:24 PM
Ronnie Wallwork ? Good utility player for central defence and holding midfield.

No idea what his wage demands would be, and if he'd happily come down south when northern clubs are reported to be tracking him.

Still, I'd be happy to see him in the team photo next season !!!