PDA

View Full Version : Reasons to dislike Nigeria

pubmonkey
24-05-2002, 09:57 PM
Following on from the reaons to dislike Sweden thing. This one should be easier. Apparently the country is two-thirds owned by Shell, it's a dictatorship, they have ritual circumcision of women...

any more for any more?

Eagle Kneevil
24-05-2002, 10:03 PM
They nicked our nickname

nicky
25-05-2002, 05:00 AM
A successful World Cup will bolster the regime?

Of course, we'll win our first two matches, have first place sewn up, so we'll send out the reserves vs Nigeria, and graciously let them win to send Argentina out.

Jaffa
25-05-2002, 05:02 AM
How the fck do you circumsize a bird?

Daniel_Nash
25-05-2002, 05:02 AM
Circumcision of women??!?!?!?!

does that mean that the furry burger is low-fat?

I don't like em.. because... they play england, and i was born here so i am allowed to hate anyone i want to!

sydney eagle
25-05-2002, 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
Circumcision of women??!?!?!?!

does that mean that the furry burger is low-fat?

Doesn't this happen in The middle east as well? Sounds pretty barbaric to me cutting a females clitoris off:(

johanncryuff
25-05-2002, 11:51 AM
dey don't speak good english like wha yous all do

Samo*
25-05-2002, 12:10 PM
This is by far the worsetez thread the world has ever seen!

and its........................................ :moo: :vader:

Daniel_Nash
25-05-2002, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by sydney eagle
Doesn't this happen in The middle east as well? Sounds pretty barbaric to me cutting a females clitoris off:(

Is that what they do? i was thinking the outer lips or something.

Cutting the clit is a bit harsh! i think they do do it in some Arabian states.. tradition, innit. Take the pleasure from sex, let women know they are just for babies and should have no fun. Or something.

sydney eagle
25-05-2002, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash

Is that what they do? i was thinking the outer lips or something.

Dan,would that be any better mate?:confused:

BTW I'll get you the answers to your email soon innit;)

Daniel_Nash
25-05-2002, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by sydney eagle
Dan,would that be any better mate?:confused:

BTW I'll get you the answers to your email soon innit;)

Dunno :confused: its like having wings but being unable to fly!!! Bit stupid, innit.

Ok, cheers! haha

anti-addick
25-05-2002, 06:11 PM
No, I believe that they just remove it's 'hood' (don't know the medical term). Probably makes it easier to rub :D

Geezer
26-05-2002, 12:48 AM
GO IN GER LAND!!!!!!!!!!

The Omen
28-05-2002, 10:59 PM
Just been speaking to someone about women circumsition and supposedly they cut the clitoris off and in some cases sew them up to preserve their virginity!!!!! :eek: :eek:

Celestial Empire
31-05-2002, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by pubmonkey
Following on from the reaons to dislike Sweden thing. This one should be easier. Apparently the country is two-thirds owned by Shell, it's a dictatorship, they have ritual circumcision of women...

any more for any more?

I suppose that living in Washington D.C. you can't help being an ignorant git, but why share it ?
[the dictatorship was replaced by an elected government yonks ago, and Shell is still a "damned fine company", but don't let any facts spoil your worldCupLicensed festa of prejudice]

Oi !! Wake up you Moderator person !!! This thread is in bad taste and has nothing to do with the World Cup :eek: :eek: :eek:

Rash the Smash
31-05-2002, 11:56 PM
Is it because dey is black:rolleyes:

Mat ov CPFC
01-06-2002, 02:31 PM
They do those dodgy letters where they claim to have millions and promise you a % if you help them get it out of Nigeria.

But its hard to dislike them. They usually smile a lot and wear bright clothes. I never met a Nigerian I disliked although I have also never met one I would trust but you know where you stand with them.