PDA

View Full Version : Keane - the truth (maybe)

Tele Caster
25-05-2002, 01:24 PM
This could be rubbish or maybe its not but it sounds feasible and was sent to me by somebody 'in the know'.

Latest "news" on Keane...
Apparently the real reason that Roy Keane wanted to go home from the
tournament was not because of a training ground argument but the fact
that the English papers are preparing to run a "kiss & tell" story on the married father of four . It'll be in News Of The World tomorrow. His wife told him to go back to the World Cup because going home would not keep the
marriage together. He's been shagging about for years. Latest girl claims
that she is preggers.
Also... I have this on good authority from someone who is a good friend of an FAI official who was at the internal meeting this morning
that decided Keane's fate. The meeting was about Roy, at which Roy said something along the lines of (to McCarthy): who the f**k do you think you are having meetings about me. You were a crap player and you are a crap manager.
The only reason I have any dealings with you is that somehow you are the manager of my country and you're not even Irish you English c**t. You can stick it up your b*ll*cks.
> >

wombat
25-05-2002, 01:29 PM
That's been doing the rounds, along with allegations concerning Mrs K and a certain Mr Cole........

Samo*
25-05-2002, 01:34 PM
NO WAY,ASHLEY COLE?

David of Kent
25-05-2002, 02:31 PM
Two questions -

Why is this in "General discussions about Palace" and
Why are you starting a thread about something that has been discussed for two days already on the Keane sent home thread :eek:

King Tubby
25-05-2002, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Tele Caster
You can stick it up your b*ll*cks.
> >
That's such a stupid phrase, so Irish.

eieieio steveb
25-05-2002, 03:33 PM
this gets better and better! I will never forgive that **** for stamping on Southgate

Geezer
26-05-2002, 12:50 AM
GO IN GER LAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!