PDA

View Full Version : Omen's World Cup Diary

The Omen
28-05-2002, 10:13 PM
Thought I would write a BBS diary about my trip to the World Cup! I'll try and update while I'm out in Japan and i'll add as many pics as possible.

I'll let you know what its like out there - how big the fight against the Argies really was and what the Saudi Arabia football fans are like (If any turn up!! :) )

Tuesday 28th May
-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm leaving this Friday early in the morning. Still awaiting my Japanese rail pass. You need to get this before you go out there as the rail fare is so expensive if you don't. I ordered it over two months ago through STA Travel (who get it from Leisurail), and they took the 350 for it then. As I say, I leave in 3 days and still haven't got it. They've promised to courier it to the airport tomorow. Fingers crossed - if I don't get it, I'm in deep sh!t! :(

I've got tickets for all Ireland's and England's games (Although I can't make the first Ireland match). Keep an eye out for me - i'll be the one in the Palace shirt between the mass of green in the Ireland games, cheering on Clinton!!

The flight is 15 hours long! It's the longest flight I've been on and I'm flying out on my own - meeting 4 others out there. I have to fly to Switzerland first and then on to Tokyo where I've supposedly booked a hotel, although I don't really trust these online booking sites - I'll believe it when I see it! :)

Sunny Fan
28-05-2002, 10:27 PM
Have a great time out there:)

NO1FAN
28-05-2002, 11:14 PM
Enjoy :p

Skin Up
28-05-2002, 11:22 PM
Have a good un,:p i'll look forward to your diary.

Saudi fans will probably be Princes & Oil Barons the average Saudi will never be able to afford it so make sure they get the drinks in. (Only soft drinks for them mind)

The Omen
28-05-2002, 11:35 PM
I just hope I get to watch most of the other games on tv. Its the first World Cup I've been to and I'm used to watching litteraly every game on tv at home! Id be upset if I missed most of the matches... :sob:

Acomadation is going to be a big problem out there! I have a hotel for two nights in Tokyo for the Sweden game and one for two nights in Osaka for the Nigeria game, but I don't have any others. I'm taking a tent just incase!! :D :p

AndyChapman
28-05-2002, 11:38 PM
Get behind England and Ireland:p

28-05-2002, 11:40 PM
Omen, cant tell you how jealous I am. Hope you have a great time and I am looking forward to your reports.

Sir.S.C Remembered
29-05-2002, 01:09 AM
If you get to Switzerland and like it so much after 1 min and decide to stay (wouldn't blame ya! I've thought of it and could do having a passport) then we can meet up for a few bevvies at the end of june when ill be there :)

LLCOOLSTEVE
29-05-2002, 02:01 AM
Have fun mate :p

who am i gonna be bored at work with now??! ;) sure you will have a wicked time, and be something no doubt we will all be jealous of on here, make sure you get those picture's posted up when you can and keep us updated.

All the best and be safe fella.........:)

The Omen
29-05-2002, 05:24 PM
Wednesday 29th May
---------------------------------------

2 more days to go and STILL don't have my train ticket - although they assure me its on its way to Heathrow airport for me to pick up tonight.

Just as I'm getting excited I read another 365 report. I hope this guy is exagerating - I wish I hadn't read it now..... :( :sob: :

'At The First Sign Of Trouble... Run!!'

Just a few days to go until the World Cup, and the abject apathy that exists all over Japan is being roused by a smattering of excitement from the soccer (sa-kka) fans - and by a feeling of terror from many others.

Visitors should also take note of the following incidents:

1) Japanese police have been watching videos of the Hillsborough disaster as an example of hooligan behaviour.

2) A man wearing a Bordeaux shirt was accosted by police the other day. He was poked in the ribs and called a hooligan before being arrested and detained for 45 minutes. The fact that he was simply walking down the street, was a long term resident of Japan and was fluent in Japanese made not a jot of difference.

3) My home city's council has put measures in place to deal with the probable selling of cocaine and heroin. It is also preparing to deal with foreigners burning parked cars and paralysing traffic systems.

4) A senior Japanese politician (Takayoshi Konno) said the following last week: "We must also brace against unwanted babies being conceived by foreigners who rape our women... Clearly we must prepare for the worst."

While such actions can be attributed to a few ignorant morons who clearly haven't a clue about what they are talking, it cannot be denied the overwhelming feeling in this country is that the whole World Cup will be a battle against hooligans.

The Japan Times recently asked people what they thought hoolies looked like.

"I'm not really sure," homemaker Mikako Murata, 29, said. "They're probably not American, although some of those New York Yankee fans might come pretty close. They're probably bald, fat and drunk, with tattoos. I have no interest in soccer, but I'm worried sick about hooligans. I'm thinking about retreating from Tokyo to my parents' house in the hinterlands."

Police have also been ordering oversized handcuffs in preparation for the tournament, barber's shops will close to avoid the illegal use of scissors and car dealerships will be emptied of stock.

Suggesting that the police are looking forward to finally getting some action and that they are out to nab themselves some hooligans can be seen as scare-mongering but there are some things which could potentially happen that visitors must be made aware of.

For one thing, the media have been building up the hooligan invasion solidly for two months now and will be going to England games looking for trouble.

If there is any disturbance for any reason, I advise any foreigners to leave the area as quickly as possible. The police will probably be highly indiscriminate and arrest any foreigners that they see.

Trumped-up charges are possible, and when they say they can keep you for a month without charges they WILL keep you for a month without charges.

It will not matter if you have video evidence of your innocence. It will not matter that hundreds of people saw what happened. It will not matter that you have spent a fortune on tickets going all the way to the final. It will not matter that you are being harshly dealt with. They will not care.

In many ways, I'd reckon fighting fascist police in Italy is preferable to fighting Japanese bureaucracy. There is no such thing as common sense here and people never, ever admit that they make mistakes.

Know now that the courts here have a conviction rate of 97%.

On a lighter note, there are a few more interesting things that visitors may experience in Japan. Like earthquakes.

Earthquakes happen very regularly. Most are a rumble akin to a train going past you on a train platform.

I was watching the Harry Potter film when a 6.5 shake-a-thon occurred.

At first, I was marvelling that the roller-coaster ride through Gringotts Bank was making me feel a little more exhilarated than I thought possible. Then people started screaming.

A big earthquake like this feels like bad turbulence in a plane - only it is a tad more disconcerting when you are four stories up in very large, very dark cinema.

The fact that the locals, who should be used to such things, were utterly petrified did little to calm me. However, when the quake finished two minutes later, we all thought it was pretty cool.

Any quake bigger than that one is not likely to be much fun.

Next week, I'll make a big effort to lighten up a bit.

If you don't hear from me, though, please send a cake with a file in it to Nicholas Ross, Big Medieval Prison, Saitama, Japan.

SKATE
29-05-2002, 09:40 PM
As you're not bald, fat or tattoed (that I've seen) you should be OK!! Hope it all goes well - have a great time.

Pistike
29-05-2002, 09:49 PM
Aren't England playing in Korea?

I don't think a bullet train rover is gonna be very useful.

bucketbongeagle
29-05-2002, 09:55 PM
Can you take a CPFC flag please, during every England game I spend half the time scanning the crowd in the desperate hope one of them will be Palace - never ever see one. Have a great time you lucky man.

The Omen
30-05-2002, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by SKATE
As you're not bald, fat or tattoed (that I've seen) you should be OK!! Hope it all goes well - have a great time.

Thursday 30th May
--------------------------------------------

I have my train ticket!!! It arrived at Heathrow last night and I picked it up at lunchtime. I'm all sorted now, I can relax and prepare for the extremely long and boring flight!

I'm worried about the way I will be treated out there. Sadly Skate, I have shaved my head since you seen me and I have a tattoo on my arm (Although its pretty much covered when wearing a t-shirt). I don't want to be labeled a hooligan! I'm planning on smiling and being polite (like I always am :) ) everytime I see a Japanses police man/woman and avoiding trouble at all costs.

If you don't hear from me, contact Blair - and tell him to send in the troops, my location will be on a floating prison just off the coast of Japan...... :D

My next post will be from Japan! Speak to you all soon....

COME ON ENGLAND!!!!! :D :p

LLCOOLSTEVE
30-05-2002, 07:54 PM
Have a good time mate !!!!! :)

Come on England!! :p

The Omen
31-05-2002, 01:08 PM
Friday 31st May
-----------------------------------------------------------

I'm at Heathrow at the moment! Bored, travelling on my own! Have just wasted some money on some Armani sun glasses - wanna look good for all those Japanese ladies!! ;) :p

Sadly going to miss the opening of the World Cup between France and Senegal! :( Better not be a good game! It wouldn't surprise me if we saw a repeat of the 1990 opening game between Argentina and Cameroon!

Quite a few English fans at the airport, supposedly 1,600 turned up in Japan this morning, I guess that number will increase with every flight. Bit short of the 10,000 predicted though!

Oh well, better go, my time is running out!

(ITS MY 2000th POST!! Wa Hooo!)

OOCO
31-05-2002, 03:22 PM
Have a great time!

The Omen
04-06-2002, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by The Omen
It wouldn't surprise me if we saw a repeat of the 1990 opening game between Argentina and Cameroon!

Hi all, can I just take some credit for that comment please!! :)

Having a great time out here. Japan is a wicked place full of friendly people (mostly) and beautiful women.

Im still in Tokyo at the moment, Im going to Ibaraki in tomorow to watch Ireland vs Germany (Ill be the one in the Palace shirt!!). The England vs Sweden game was a disapointment - we played so well in the first half, but the whole team changed at half time (as we have done in the build up games). Still, confidence is pretty high out here - we dont get to see the negative English press.

Nightlife is ok, not many places dedicated to drinking! Went to a place called Rapongi yesterday - it is the main place for foreigners. It was a great laugh, we didnt stop partying till 7am! Still, I would rather party with the locals and weve been told Subuyi is the place to do that.

I dont have a hotel now. The one I was staying in has run out of rooms so Im planning on sleeping on the floor of my mates room.

Leave for Saporo on the 6th June. 12 hour train ride, Im really not looking forward to it. Luckily I managed to get a night train on the return journey so at least I can sleep most of the way.

Speak soon!
Omen

ps. Can someone look up a website for Japanese brides - their women are top notch!! ;)

elliott
04-06-2002, 12:02 PM
Originally posted by bucketbongeagle
Can you take a CPFC flag please, during every England game I spend half the time scanning the crowd in the desperate hope one of them will be Palace - never ever see one. Have a great time you lucky man.
i was thinking that but against sweden, the biggest england flag had cpfc on it!!!
was that you omen

The Omen
10-06-2002, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by elliott

i was thinking that but against sweden, the biggest england flag had cpfc on it!!!
was that you omen

Nope sorry wasnt me! Lots of Palace fans out here though - even met a few at the Ireland Germany game.

Back in Tokyo now - travelled back from Sapporo last night.

Off to Osaka tomorow to watch us walk all over a Nigeria.....

Supposedly I was on Sky Sports the other day being interviewed - did anyone see me? I was wearing an Argentina shirt that one of their fans threw at me after they lost!! :D

We had no accomodation on the night of the game, I ended up staying in the park wear England were celebrating until 3pm the next day! Im have a very sore sun tan and sadly left my sunglasses on most of the day giving me great panda eyes! DOH!

Still waiting to see Clinton come on, I went to the Ireland game against Germany in my Palace top and I will do the same tomorow against Saudi.

See you all soon!
Omen

Ruskin Old Boy
10-06-2002, 12:37 PM
Great stuff:p

eagle mart
10-06-2002, 05:20 PM
I saw you, you said that he just came up to you and swapped shirts because you would remember/appreciate it more than he would!

Pistike
10-06-2002, 05:25 PM
So they have the internet in Japan.

The Omen
16-06-2002, 04:05 AM
Originally posted by eagle mart
I saw you, you said that he just came up to you and swapped shirts because you would remember/appreciate it more than he would!

HEHHHHH!!!! That was me!! I was on Sky Sports!! :p

3-0 to the ENGERLAND!!! Im absolutely hammered, its 8am and Ive just got back from the game!! Unbelievable!! Have such a stoy to tell, I left my match ticket (250 pounds) in Tokyo and had to get in the game with an old Ireland vs Cameroon ticket and managed it!!! LOL!!!

Wicked out here, bring on Brazil!! Im bringing the world cup back with me boys!! 3-0 to the Engerland, 3-0 to the Engerland.........

Lets go oriental, lets go oriental tra-la-la-la! OI!

LLCOOLSTEVE
16-06-2002, 07:19 PM

I left my match ticket (250 pounds) in Tokyo and had to get in the game with an old Ireland vs Cameroon ticket and managed it!!! LOL!!!

How the hell did you manage that???!!

smiler
16-06-2002, 09:07 PM
Have such a stoy to tell, I left my match ticket (250 pounds) in Tokyo and had to get in the game with an old Ireland vs Cameroon ticket and managed it!!! LOL!!!

So when the fifa police come knocking the poor sod whose name was on your Ireland ticket will be the one for the high jump!;)
Glad your having a great time sing your hearts out for the lads.

The Omen
24-06-2002, 03:35 PM
Im home! (A week too early.... :( )

Superb holiday, superb country, wicked people, beautiful women, nearly a perfect world cup.....

I've got lots of pics!! I'll post them up when I get some time.

Looking at moving out there for a year or so to teach English, have to pay off my debts first though. It wasn't as expensive as I imagined it would be, cost me around 1,500 to stay for three weeks and that includes the Denmark and Brazil tickets.

The Omen
24-06-2002, 07:41 PM
Ok got some pics!!! What do you wanna see? Football related ones or pics of some of the lovely Japanese girls I got on very well with?!?! ;) :o :D

Daddy Long
24-06-2002, 08:04 PM
both?

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:21 PM
Sapporo Dome....

hong_kong_hg
24-06-2002, 08:22 PM
Girls please. Jap totty is unbeatable! Memories of Gas Panic Club, Roppongi come flooding back... :o

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:23 PM
Inside....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by hong_kong_hg
Girls please. Jap totty is unbeatable! Memories of Gas Panic Club, Roppongi come flooding back... :o

I spent loads of time in Gas Panic!! Believe it or not - I'm even wearing a Gas Panic t-shirt at this very second!!!! I have quite a few pics of in there..... they are on there way. :p

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:26 PM
Japanese love their Pachinko.....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:28 PM
One of my conquests.... (although only a snog :( ) - the girl on the right of the pic.

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:32 PM
This girl was kind enough to accompy me back to my hotel (Girl on the right again)! :p :o

Had to keep it a secret from her mate though as supposedly she had a boyfriend!!

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:36 PM
My third conquest (out of 4 on the holiday), was this girl. She was great, she even wrote Eagles in Japanese for me so I can have it tatooed.

Brilliant girl, great laugh, spoke good English. She was 29 though!! They look so young out there.

hong_kong_hg
24-06-2002, 08:39 PM
Mmmm yummy. Gas Panic ;)

Daddy Long
24-06-2002, 08:40 PM
One of my conquests.... (although only a snog :( ) - the girl on the right of the pic.

Don't know if you noticed, but Merv Hughes was in the same bar as you :)

g23
24-06-2002, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by Daddy Long

:D And if we're talking lookeylikeys, there were those Eastern European chappies in 'Escape to Victory'...

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:45 PM
A load of Swedes before the game.... ;)

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:47 PM
Osaka stadium....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Osaka Inside....

AJ1969
24-06-2002, 08:52 PM
The truth is out there

Sapporo Dome....

Feather
24-06-2002, 08:54 PM
She was great, she even wrote Eagles in Japanese for me so I can have it tatooed.

Best get that checked out first to make sure it doesn't actually mean "Man with small penis".;)

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:56 PM
Blurry photo, but another one with the 3rd success.

The Omen
24-06-2002, 08:58 PM
Saitama Stadium....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:00 PM
Inside Saitama....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:01 PM
Sushi Bar....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Gas Panic girls!! I pulled the one I have my arm round - my mate (in the green hat) pulled the girl with the hat on. They were all Korean girls on holiday - they were really cute! :)

Jaffa
24-06-2002, 09:10 PM
Hate to make sweeping assumptions, but does this means Asian girls are easy innit?

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by Jaffa
Hate to make sweeping assumptions, but does this means Asian girls are easy innit?

Maybe I'm just a charming guy?!?! ;)

Must admit, they did like the English..... there was so many good looking girls though it was unbelievable and they are so femanine and polite that it was a real pleasure talking to them. Must admit, I would choose an Oriental girl over a English one any day of the week now - I really don't think there is any competition.

And they are not that easy - only one girl came back to my hotel - if I had it my way, I would have had 5 back every night!! ;) ;) :D

LLCOOLSTEVE
24-06-2002, 09:19 PM
Gas Panic girls!! I pulled the one I have my arm round

She look finer than a motherucker............ :) :p

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:32 PM
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

She look finer than a motherucker............ :) :p

Another pic for ya! ;)

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:37 PM
Japanese School Girls.....

LLCOOLSTEVE
24-06-2002, 09:43 PM
Japanese School Girls.....

Dirt bag!! ;)

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE

Dirt bag!! ;)

;) No sexual age limit out there......

MUST STATE THOUGH - I DID NOTHING WITH THESE GIRLS!!!!! :D

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:54 PM
Artistic 1 shot....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:55 PM
Artistic 2....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:57 PM
Tokyo at night....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 09:59 PM
Fingered by an Elephant.... :o ;)

The Omen
24-06-2002, 10:02 PM
Ireland equalise late on.....

The Omen
24-06-2002, 10:04 PM
Last one until I get the others developed....

Sapporo Park Statue

PeterH
25-06-2002, 12:55 AM
Good set of Pics. Lovely women, bet you had a great time.

You can contribute to my 'English girls what are they good for' thread if you like. If you are brave enough. :p

PeterH
25-06-2002, 12:58 AM

Thats funny. Other than the age thing I would swear thats him.

Those women pictures have got me twitching, you lucky get.

biggus mickus
25-06-2002, 01:56 AM
Well done mate. Looks like you had a fine time. Looking forward to seeing the rest of them.:p

Jaffa
25-06-2002, 01:58 AM
With a packet of sweets and a cheeky smile....

bucketbongeagle
25-06-2002, 02:48 PM

Maybe I'm just a charming guy?!?! ;)

Must admit, they did like the English..... there was so many good looking girls though it was unbelievable and they are so femanine and polite that it was a real pleasure talking to them. Must admit, I would choose an Oriental girl over a English one any day of the week now - I really don't think there is any competition.

Couldn't agree more, I made a similar point in a thread 6 months ago about English girls, I was fairly harsh and took some stick for it but I stand by it, all this aggresive girl power and ladish behaviour is hugely unattractive, you don't realise it until you get out of this country and meet foreign woman, many of whom manage to embrace feminism whilst still remaining femanine, sweet and just generally a whole lot kinder. I made my mind up years ago that on the whole English birds are just far more trouble than their worth, sorry.

Daddy Long
25-06-2002, 03:00 PM
A question for you....why do all the girls make the victory sign in photos?

Ruskin Old Boy
25-06-2002, 03:08 PM
Lovely pics - all of them ;) - from another admirer of non-English women.

The Omen
25-06-2002, 03:15 PM
A question for you....why do all the girls make the victory sign in photos?

That was a question I asked many Japanese people! It means 'peace' and it is a common thing for them to do in all friendly photos. Strange - the Koreans do it as well. :)

I wanna go back! Went out last night and was so disapointed with the English girls! The only thing keeping me here is that its a massive move to go to another country - plus I would have to quit my job, sell my beautiful car and leave my dogs behind!! :sob:

Mat ov CPFC
25-06-2002, 03:15 PM
Bloody hell. Those young ladies looked lovely :)

I read somewhere that in parts of the US, mainly around San Fransciso,mixed marriages between European Males and Asian Females are becoming the norm.

And on this evidence I can see why

Elephant with mouse gyp
25-06-2002, 04:08 PM
Fingered by an Elephant.... :o ;)

That was my trunk you idiot. Maybe it was a good job you didn't get those girls into bed if you suffer from such severe digital dyslexia.

Sunny Fan
25-06-2002, 04:11 PM
It's called yellow fever Omen, and it looks like you've got it bad:)

The Omen
25-06-2002, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Sunny Fan
It's called yellow fever Omen, and it looks like you've got it bad:)

Hei!

Only bad thing about Japanese women is that they are very flat chested! Good job we have surgeons these days..... ;) :o

pallet
29-06-2002, 01:29 AM
Well if I wasnt jealous enough before you went I certainly am now. It was probably made better by the lack of hooligans and poeple got to see true Engalnd supporters . Thanks for all the pictures and conquests you lucky bar*%&^%&d

Jaffa
29-06-2002, 01:37 AM
None of your birds were this fit tho were they Omen...

LLCOOLSTEVE
29-06-2002, 02:49 AM
Lucky fella......

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:44 PM
Got the rest of the photos back....

Korean guy before the Italy match!

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:45 PM
A girl who I thought was stunning! Sadly so did her boyfriend! He was a good bloke though, he chatted up some other girls for me! ;)

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:46 PM
Niigata stadium (Denmark game)

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:48 PM
Inside...

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:49 PM
Spot the Sumo!! (Not as easy as you think! ;) )

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:50 PM
Before the Shizouka game.....against Brazil :sob:

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:51 PM
The stadium outside...

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:52 PM
Inside the stadium!

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:54 PM
Getting drunk after the game, we meet a crazy Japanses guy! He knew lots about English football and just kept shouting "BOBBY MOORE!!!"

Absolute nut case!

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:55 PM
A lovely Japanses bridge! I knew all of you would appreciate the architecture in this one. ;)

The Omen
05-07-2002, 03:57 PM
A capsule hotel!! These places are wicked! Hot baths, saunas, jakuzzis (spl?), alcohol, porn etc etc. Brilliant places! I thought it would be a good idea to open one in England, only thing is, women arnt allowed in them - probably meaning they would be a hive for homosexuals!

The Omen
05-07-2002, 04:03 PM
Last picture... "We are going home, we are going home" :(

Daddy Long
05-07-2002, 04:04 PM
Haha! You caught the peace/victory sign bug.

The Omen
05-07-2002, 04:05 PM
So concludes my World Cup diary! Hope you enjoyed it all!

Portugal next....

:p

The Omen
05-07-2002, 04:06 PM
Haha! You caught the peace/victory sign bug.

I was told to do it, darn it!! You can't see because its out of shot, but they were holding a gun to my head! honest! :vader:

bucketbongeagle
05-07-2002, 04:14 PM
Spot the Sumo!! (Not as easy as you think! ;) )

Another one of your conquests by any chance ?

Justin
05-07-2002, 04:34 PM
I know we disagreed on another thread about the world cup but reading the thread brought back great memories. The Gas Panic Bar was mad but there again so was every bar in that area. Wall street was not quite so manic but was run by the largest East European mafia type fellas i have ever met.

I will never forget getting out of the station before the Brazilian game and seeing the World Cup Square and being so excited. I had started to get bored of footy after last season but my 6 day trip was fantastic. As for dancing in a club with Roberto Carlos and his crew at 5.30 the day of the England game.. to think the English got grief for staying out late the month before the thing started!!

Once again, thanks!!

The Omen
05-07-2002, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Justin
I know we disagreed on another thread about the world cup but reading the thread brought back great memories. The Gas Panic Bar was mad but there again so was every bar in that area. Wall street was not quite so manic but was run by the largest East European mafia type fellas i have ever met.

I will never forget getting out of the station before the Brazilian game and seeing the World Cup Square and being so excited. I had started to get bored of footy after last season but my 6 day trip was fantastic. As for dancing in a club with Roberto Carlos and his crew at 5.30 the day of the England game.. to think the English got grief for staying out late the month before the thing started!!

Once again, thanks!!

Disagreed, but didn't fall out - no hard feelings. Glad you enjoyed the pics. :)

The Doctor.
24-12-2002, 02:57 PM
Cool, I hadn't seen this before and the link from another thread brought it to my attention. I can certainly see the appeal of moving to the far east :) but clearly Hellboy was the winner of Fame Academy (what was that accent all about mate?) and Jaffa gets very worked up about ladyboys. So, no surprises there then.

winston the dog
24-12-2002, 03:10 PM
i think omen found a roll of film and made the entire lot up!