PDA

View Full Version : Crystal Palace draw Manchester United in group for Worldnet 2002!!!!!.......

anti-addick
28-05-2002, 11:59 PM
The 2002 Worldnet draw is thus...

Group 1 - Middlesboro B, Aberdeen, West Ham, Reading
Group 2 - Crewe, AC Celtic, Watford A, Aston Villa
Group 3 - Everton, AEK, Southampton, WBA
Group 4 - Hull, Airdrie, Millwall, Wolves
Group 5 - Lincoln, Ayr, Fulham, Notts Co (haven't they withdrawn?)
Group 6 - Man Utd, Dumbarton, Crystal Palace, Norwich
Group 7 - Stockport, Dunfermline, Brentford A, Leicester
Group 8 - Grimsby, Hearts, QPR A, Ipswich
Group 9 - York, Hibs, Arsenal, Exeter
Group 10 - Wednesday, Motherwell, QPR B, Derby
Group 11 - Man City, Queen of the South, Brentford B, Coventry
Group 12 - Leeds, Rangers, Charlton :clown:, Colchester
Group 13 - Huddersfield, RC Lens, Luton, Birmingham
Group 14 - Doncaster, Sports Interactive, Portsmouth, Gillingham
Group 15 - Bradford, St Mirren, Spurs, Nottm Forest B
Group 16 - Middlesborough A, Derby & Hove Albion, Watford B, Nottm Forest A

It's a good draw for us. Dumbarton have had a poor season, Norwich and Man U haven't played a match. We'll be looking to stuff several past the red filth on July 13. :D :D :D :o

Just to be nice we might be able to help them with lifts up to Leeds for the tournament since half there squad comes from Surrey no doubt ;)

Brighton couldn't raise a squad so have amalgamated with Derby County's leftovers. They are sure to be stuffed by three times and reigning champions Middlesbrough. :cool:

Tournament kick's off 13th and 14th July in Leeds. Post here if you want more info, we are happy for support.

hong_kong_hg
29-05-2002, 12:03 AM
Very well good luck anti-addick!

I may well be in Leeds that very weekend, so please do post up more info...

Jimbo ?
29-05-2002, 12:06 AM
yeah - good luck to all involved!

GreatGonzo
29-05-2002, 04:59 PM
For thos of you who were watching the boards last year for worldnet you might remember we were knocked out by Leeds. We during that game we dominated so much that when Leeds got their 1st with 2 minutes to go the Dumbarton players (due to play the winners of our game) went crazy like they had just won the tournament simply because they didn't have to play us, they then went on to lose the final. - so it will be nice to stuff them too!

I know a couple of people were wanting to arrange a weekend away to take in a bit of beer and a bit of live football so let me or anti know if u want more details on venue, but it is Boddington Hall (part of Leeds Uni) where the games will take place, and the team are staying in Headingly near the cricket ground.

Further good news is that should we (as is expected) finish in the top 2 of our group our games will not start till at earliest 10am on sunday as opposed to before 8am if we are bottom 2, so that should help with the hangover a bit!

Reps AJ
29-05-2002, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo

it is Boddington Hall (part of Leeds Uni) where the games will take place, and the team are staying in Headingly near the cricket ground.

I am playing there in 5 hours 5 minutes time. It also sounds like you're staying round the corner from my house! I might have to come along and cheer you on...

GreatGonzo
29-05-2002, 05:35 PM
You will be more than welcome to!

We are still awaiting the match times from IFA HQ but will post them as soon as we know.

anti-addick
30-05-2002, 01:24 AM
Everyone should bring along a breeze block so we can create our own Holmesdale at one of the ends. :D

the_next_matt_jansen
30-05-2002, 01:36 AM
Wicked. Ive always wanted to score against the red filth!!!

GreatGonzo
30-05-2002, 03:57 AM
Or you could just try scoring full stop! ;)

Even i can score at WorldNet!
lol

King Tubby
30-05-2002, 03:59 AM
Good Luck!!!

You should get that bloke who cantona tried to kick to play for you!! :p

brb rule
30-05-2002, 06:23 PM
Would luv 2 play anti but i am in rhodes until the 17th, hope it rains, good luck anyway.

GreatGonzo
30-05-2002, 07:27 PM
Nice post :veryangry

Love the signature! :rolleyes:

Have fun in Rhodes and i hope it does not rain (In Rhodes or in Leeds) :)

the_next_matt_jansen
30-05-2002, 09:14 PM
Or you could just try scoring full stop! ;)

Even i can score at WorldNet!
lol
Shouldn't be that difficult then!;) I will flourish as a player at World Net

GOD
30-05-2002, 09:17 PM
I've got the pies in!!

BenCouchman
31-05-2002, 01:54 PM
Looks a good draw for us there.

would be good to get some support up there.

GreatGonzo
31-05-2002, 02:23 PM
Looks like we will need all the support possible to stop the lard man falling on his ass in the goal! :D

SmithEagle
31-05-2002, 05:42 PM
Im looking to score a goal this year at Worldnet, i feel i should play the whole tournament in right midfield or upfront! Ive been training for months and am ready!

Latvian
31-05-2002, 05:58 PM
Can u get me a dumbarton shirt off the lads. Ive supported them all my life, this is my only chance. Ill give them cash obivously.

Mark, play me left wing you pillock!

BenCouchman
31-05-2002, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by SmithEagle
Im looking to score a goal this year at Worldnet, i feel i should play the whole tournament in right midfield or upfront! Ive been training for months and am ready!

This is a joke right Dean?

You want to play ahead of Skinner or Alex Purssey?

SmithEagle
31-05-2002, 07:12 PM
Is Skinner going, i heard that he wasnt!
At least put me upfront instead of Fathead Tyrell!

BenCouchman
01-06-2002, 06:41 PM
Sorry Dean but your not a striker! Stick to giving away penalties, yeah?

Graeme/Mark: Can you list all the players going to worldnet?

the_next_matt_jansen
02-06-2002, 02:54 AM
Nice post :veryangry

Love the signature! :rolleyes:

Have fun in Rhodes and i hope it does not rain (In Rhodes or in Leeds) :) By the way Mark, are you driving to Leeds? If so could I get a life there (and back)?

SmithEagle
03-06-2002, 03:45 AM
Originally posted by BenCouchman
Sorry Dean but your not a striker! Stick to giving away penalties, yeah?

Anti & Gonzo dont give anyone a chance. The first game we played against Charlton i was right midfield, i scored 1 and had 2 on target (1 of them the keeper had to tip over)

BenCouchman
03-06-2002, 03:08 PM
I'm sorry Dean but Skinner is a better player on the right wing. He's scored about 7 goals this year from there and creates many more.

the_next_matt_jansen
03-06-2002, 04:05 PM
Oh well, at least we know whos gonna play left wing:rolleyes:

anti-addick
03-06-2002, 08:06 PM
Unfortunately James we have the same left wing problem as England, although Brett will be there to provide you with some competition ;) The only left footers that have ever played for us are me and Stephen, and we've got neither pace nor skill to burn.

Dean, you'll be a right back at best and like it. The sun will rise in the west before I think of playing you ahead of the likes of Skinner. The only reason you scored against the clowns is because you were so far out of position, although I wasn't complaining at the time :D

Before the official squad is announce I have to say that our vocal resident nutter Chris Lansdown has retired from CPIFC and won't be coming to Worldnet. QPR was his last game. This is solely his decision, I personally am disappointed 'cos he's a good bloke and I tried to convince him but to no avail, he wants to play for his works team instead.

The Worldnet squad is:

Graeme Hindshaw (c)
Stephen Chapman
James Taylor-Nye (gk & outfield)
John Page (gk)
Nick McGinty
Alex Purssey
Brett Greenwood
Kev Hope
Dean Smith
Mark Tyrrell
Ben Couchman
Andy Davidson
James Daly
Darren Skinner
Ricky Wilsher

Very similar to last year.

anti-addick
03-06-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by the_next_matt_jansen
By the way Mark, are you driving to Leeds? If so could I get a life there (and back)?

F*CK ME!! You're actually ASKING to travel in the same car as GG??? :eek: John Page and Mick McGinty nearly threw themselves out on the motorway passing Derby last time. lol! Nick ended up getting on the roofrack instead of being inside :o
That is if you mean 'lift'?? if you mean 'life' then you're asking the wrong bloke, because Mark doesn't have one ;)

James, all you need to do is look out for your incoming mail. Lifts will be organised by myself, nobody will have to worry. You just need to make sure you've booked Friday 12th July off as holiday, otherwise you're on the train.

4 cars, 15/16 players - easy.

BenCouchman
03-06-2002, 10:25 PM
Cheers for the squad graeme.

Lets hope we get the same kind of performances as last year up there

Don't travel with Mark!!!!

anti-addick
04-06-2002, 04:08 PM
Joking aside I think that at least Marks car will be eventful and not boring ;)

Driver first I suspect that it'll be:

Me, Mark, James.
Stephen, Dean, Kev, Ricky
Andy, Ben, Alex, Brett
James TN, Darren, John, Nick

We should meet at Luton services and could swap around I guess.

James, you may well need to drive mate. GG, you'll have to drive out to me like last time and i'll take us from there.

the_next_matt_jansen
04-06-2002, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by anti-addick
Joking aside I think that at least Marks car will be eventful and not boring ;)

Me, Mark, James.
Andy, Ben, Alex, Brett

We should meet at Luton services and could swap around I guess.

James, you may well need to drive mate. GG, you'll have to drive out to me like last time and i'll take us from there. Contrary to popular belief, I can actually drive, I just dont own a car!! Oh yeah, and I can only drive automatics, not that I cant drive manuels, its just im very lazy!

GreatGonzo
05-06-2002, 02:05 AM
. GG, you'll have to drive out to me like last time and i'll take us from there.

Is that the point at which you try to convince me that you hjave a tropical disease and are about to die? (AGAIN)

Oh and as for no life, i see you were active on the list all weekend - stuck in the UK were you? :D

anti-addick
05-06-2002, 01:03 PM
Obviously my long term suffering from sciatica means I can't do a lot at the moment but computers I can do (how sad). Besides, the reason for you to come to me nincompoop is because I live in Aldershot which is on the way therefore saves me driving into London and back out again. Many would think that that is good reason for you to come to me.:eek:

SmithEagle
05-06-2002, 07:03 PM
I feel we should all meet up in 1 place (selhurst?) then all go up together!

GreatGonzo
05-06-2002, 07:11 PM
erm no :D

anti-addick
05-06-2002, 07:38 PM
No Dean, that is a logistical nightmare. This time it's sorted, four seperate cars to meet at an agreed time at the M1 service at Luton (not the ones before INSIDE the M25 as some decided to turn up at last time). It's easier to meet 3 other people than 15 others, then we'll cruise up the M1, then cruise to victory in our group a la Portugal.......er.....no.......mmmmmm. Meanwhile Mark will be cruising all of the gay bars in Leeds no doubt. :rolleyes:

anti-addick
20-06-2002, 05:28 PM
Thought i'd bring this to the top for the hell of it.

Also, a message to players (and any supporters attending) to ask you to bring as many away white shirts as you have since we may need them.

brb rule
20-06-2002, 05:30 PM
If you mean this season white 1's ill lend you a couple boss.

BenCouchman
21-06-2002, 01:37 AM
Graeme,

Can we wear this years home kit as our first?

Surely we have enough to go around?

anti-addick
21-06-2002, 09:31 PM
We will be working to replace the existing kit of course but there are 2 problem for me with the last strip.

1. It is shirts only, the current strip is a full one
2. It is not numbered

Despite the fact that Darren will try to wear the newer shirt i'd rather we stuck to our existing ones and then we'll be appealing to the club to help us out again. Unfortunately I understand that the players actually keep the strip at the end of the season - well that's what I was told anyway. The away shirts thing is an emergency measure in the unlikely event of a clash.

kev, many thanks for your offer, this may be required.

brb rule
25-06-2002, 08:43 PM
Anti let me know about the shirts, can probably get 3 for you but i go to falaraki next wed.

Latvian
25-06-2002, 08:50 PM
Well I feel like Matt Jansen, shame I dont look/play like him.

I made a late arrival onto the international stage but couldnt quite get into the squad, as I didnt quite get enough appearences, now I am replaced by James "Trevor Sinclair" Daly, although he's right footed he does a good enough job.

Anyway good luck lads, make sure you dont give t_n_m_j 1.5 alcopoops or more as he's like to get pissed and chip his teeth.

GOD
25-06-2002, 08:57 PM
James Taylor-Nye (gk & outfield)

:eek:

GOD
25-06-2002, 09:13 PM

Me, Mark, James.
Andy, Ben, Alex, Brett

I can't remember taking the short straw, when did this happen ;)

GOD
25-06-2002, 09:21 PM
And while I'm on the subject there are some rules in my car

1. No smoking
2. No eating messy food like chocolate that might mess up my velor seats
3. No slagging off anyone except Tyrrell - who will have his charecter assasinated and his playing ability (what there is of it) ripped apart for the whole journey :D

Anerley Eagle
25-06-2002, 09:25 PM
James you got Darren Skinner in your car?
If you have good luck at keeping it tidy!

anti-addick
25-06-2002, 09:28 PM
The last time Skinner was in my car he was trying to play rap (which I hate) at full volume during torrential rain in Croydon centre, then we nearly crashed as I tried to tw@t him for it - the git!

BenCouchman
26-06-2002, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by GOD
And while I'm on the subject there are some rules in my car

3. No slagging off anyone except Tyrrell - who will have his charecter assasinated and his playing ability (what there is of it) ripped apart for the whole journey :D

I feel this may be the conversation topic of every car on the way to Worldnet.

anti-addick
26-06-2002, 02:46 PM
I'm travelling with him, it's possible that I may not be travelling with him as I drive into Leeds after i've pushed him out on the M6 ;)

BenCouchman
26-06-2002, 02:52 PM
Don't listen to his shortcuts otherwise we won't see you all weekend.

anti-addick
26-06-2002, 03:56 PM
Benny, who is Alex Amsel? Is he a mate of yours that played v QPR? or have I made a mistake and confused this name with Alex Pursey? I know the guy scored in our 3-1 reverse against the hoops but can't remember!

Help!!

GOD
26-06-2002, 04:02 PM
I'm travelling with him, it's possible that I may not be travelling with him as I drive into Leeds after i've pushed him out on the M6 ;)

:p :) :D

BenCouchman
26-06-2002, 05:04 PM
Benny, who is Alex Amsel? Is he a mate of yours that played v QPR? or have I made a mistake and confused this name with Alex Pursey? I know the guy scored in our 3-1 reverse against the hoops but can't remember!

Help!!

I was wondering this myself. I think you've got them mixed up i'm sure it was Purssey as i don't know anyone called Alex Amsel

Lion
26-06-2002, 05:11 PM
Had a good 'en.

If you see someone called Ste Daley in the Everton Sqad, say that I said Hi :)

GOD
26-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by Lion
Had a good 'en.

:confused:

anti-addick
27-06-2002, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by BenCouchman

I was wondering this myself. I think you've got them mixed up i'm sure it was Purssey as i don't know anyone called Alex Amsel

I was thinking the same, i'll have to get the website changed. Maybe I was drinking dutch beer when writing up the report. :rolleyes:

GOD
27-06-2002, 12:49 PM
You can't say Amsel without saying "official beer of the Champions league" ;)

anti-addick
27-06-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Lion
Had a good 'en.

If you see someone called Ste Daley in the Everton Sqad, say that I said Hi :)

Seen his name on the mailing list a few times, unfortunately they never ever play league matches which is sad for the North West. They've been given the encouragement.

SmithEagle
27-06-2002, 03:23 PM
The last time Skinner was in my car he was trying to play rap (which I hate) at full volume during torrential rain in Croydon centre, then we nearly crashed as I tried to tw@t him for it - the git!

I remember that time, you told him to get out of the car and f**k off!

Anyway, Stephen, Kev, Ricky, Where we meeting?

anti-addick
27-06-2002, 04:06 PM
Deano, just make sure you reply to that mail from GG about playing this Saturday. You've not exactly been contactable lately and i've a feeling your services will be required on Saturday v Arsenal. No excuses, 11am KO at Roundshaw playing fields.
You'll play more than a poxy half too, that's team orders from me, you can print this out if you want too.

And GOD, I see you're back from Hols, ready to play on Saturday?? I hear that Arsenal have been practising their lobbing techniques in preparation for the match
:rolleyes:

SmithEagle
27-06-2002, 07:39 PM
I have already talked to Gonzo about this saturday

GOD
27-06-2002, 07:41 PM
And GOD, I see you're back from Hols, ready to play on Saturday?? I hear that Arsenal have been practising their lobbing techniques in preparation for the match
:rolleyes:

I'm ready and willing Sir! ;)

anti-addick
27-06-2002, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by SmithEagle
I have already talked to Gonzo about this saturday

Meaning what exactly?

the_next_matt_jansen
28-06-2002, 01:19 AM
Shall I bring a lawn mower this Saturday G?;)

anti-addick
28-06-2002, 02:24 AM
I have been assured that the pitch will be cut after my vivid complaints to Sutton BC.

Deano, Mark informs me that you've dropped out AGAIN! We have been asking you to play every week, especially in this important pre-Worldnet build up. Now Mark and I are concerned that you may decide not to come to WN at the last minute since you don't seem too bothered about these matches. Basically mate, confirm that you're coming, because if you leave us in the sh*te i'm going to have to wring your neck!! :o

We do actually want you there you know but I want to know for sure now! :moo:

Latvian
28-06-2002, 01:02 PM
Is this at home, or away vs. the Arse?

GOD
28-06-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by the_next_matt_jansen
Shall I bring a lawn mower this Saturday G?;)

The way Stephen wants us to play it doesn't matter! ;)

Hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooof

Lion
28-06-2002, 01:50 PM
Originally posted by GOD

:confused:

I did, of course, mean Have

anti-addick
28-06-2002, 02:11 PM
Originally posted by Latvian
Is this at home, or away vs. the Arse?

Same place, but technically away since we've played them at home already

GOD
28-06-2002, 02:13 PM

Same place, but technically away since we've played them at home already

Are they ready to take another whole can of 'whop ass'? :D

GOD
01-07-2002, 01:36 PM
Just to say well done all that bothered to turn up on Saturday to 'whip the arse 2-1' and weren't to busy trying to patch-up a rust bucket of a car ;)

anti-addick
03-07-2002, 01:39 PM
I know who Alex Amsel is now! He's the manager of the Wolves Internet team which is why I got all confused!! D'Oh!

Better get our website updated to suit! Apologies to Alex Pursey :clown:

anti-addick
03-07-2002, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by GOD
Just to say well done all that bothered to turn up on Saturday to 'whip the arse 2-1' and weren't to busy trying to patch-up a rust bucket of a car ;)

You cheeky bar steward! That 'rust bucket' is a lovingly restored 1978 Spitfire 1500, in shiny Inca yellow with very loud twin stainless exhausts and fat alloy wheels. Before you making any small dick jokes - No.

I'm just pleased to see you only got lobbed once. See you at Warren Farm!!

GOD
03-07-2002, 01:43 PM
I didn't get lobbed :grrr:
- the ball rolled slowly past me on the ground! :D

anti-addick
03-07-2002, 07:27 PM
Exactly, it doesn't take a lot to lob you.

GOD
03-07-2002, 07:29 PM
You still here!, I thought you were buggering off to France :D

anti-addick
03-07-2002, 07:51 PM
Haven't you heard? Dover is rained off

SmithEagle
04-07-2002, 01:34 PM
Ok, whats happening on Saturday?
I emailed Gonzo as he asked me to if there was a 'problem' and that was sunday!! and i havent got nothing back!
I can play, want to play, but cant get to the damn place! There are no trains running from the mighty Bellingham all weekend and Warren Farm have no stations near it anyway. I need a lift, there and back!

GreatGonzo
04-07-2002, 05:39 PM
tried calling you last night but couldn't get hold of you.

Still waiting for the tub of lard keeper to get in contact as he is about the closest anyone is to you but he hasn't even told me he is playing yet although he seems to spend all day posting on here!

GOD
04-07-2002, 05:41 PM
Of course I'm playing, you said only death would be an excuse so I didn't think I neaded to tell you ;)

and less of the tub of lard - big nose!

GreatGonzo
04-07-2002, 06:01 PM
Well can you give Dean a lift then?
(sort it out between yourselves)

Also i know you gave Ricky a lift back last weekend he may also need a lift there but i will try to let you know if i can get hold of him tonight.

GOD
04-07-2002, 06:04 PM
I will be trying to ponce a lift of Stephen as 'err-in-doors' wants the jam jar but I'm sure we can squeeze a couple in the back of his new motor, I will give him a bell later

SmithEagle
04-07-2002, 07:41 PM
James, PM me your email address, easier than organising on here.

anti-addick
06-07-2002, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by GOD

and less of the tub of lard - big nose!

" I think he said blessed are the cheesemakers"

" Blessed are the cheesemakers?"

"One is not meant to take it literally, it refers to any manufacturer of dairy products"

"Shut up bignose I can't hear a word he's sayin'"

" 'Ere, who you callin' bignose?"

"Well you have got a big nose"

" f*ck off!"

"Big nose, big nose"

" I'm warning you"

"shut it big nose"

" I really will slug you so 'ard!"

"well he has got a big nose"

" i'm gonna take you to the f*ckin' cleaners"

GOD
08-07-2002, 12:57 PM
JESUS CHRIST: How blest are those who know that Heís a god. How blest are the sorrowful. They shall find consolation. How blest are those of gentle spirit. They shall have the earth for their possession. How blest are those who hunger and thirst to see right prevail.
RANDOM: [cough cough]
JESUS: They shall be satisfied. How blest are those whose hearts are pure. They shall see God...
MANDY: Speak up!
MAN: Shh.
BRIAN: Quiet, Mum.
JESUS: How blest are those of gentle...
MANDY: Well, I canít hear a thing.
JESUS: ...spirit. They shall have the earth for their possession.
MANDY: Letís go tí the stoning.
JESUS: How blest are those...
MR. BIG NOSE: Shh.
JESUS: ...who hunger and thirst...
BRIAN: You can go to a stoning any time.
JESUS: ...to see right...
MANDY: Oh, come on, Brian.
JESUS: ...prevail.
MR. BIG NOSE: Will you be quiet?!
JESUS: How blest are they who have suffered much...
MRS. BIG NOSE: Donít pick your nose.
MR. BIG NOSE: I wasnít picking my nose. I was scratching.
MRS. BIG NOSE: You was picking it, while you was talking to that lady.
MR. BIG NOSE: I wasnít!
MRS. BIG NOSE: Leave it alone. Give it a rest.
MR. CHEEKY: Do you mind? I canít hear a word heís saying.
MRS. BIG NOSE: Donít you Ďdo you mindí me. I was talking to my husband.
MR. CHEEKY: Well, go and talk to him somewhere else. I canít hear a bloody thing.
MR. BIG NOSE: Donít you swear at my wife.
MR. CHEEKY: I was only asking her to shut up, so I can hear what heís saying, Big Nose.
MRS. BIG NOSE: Donít you call my husband ĎBig Noseí!
MR. CHEEKY: Well, he has got a big nose.
GREGORY: Could you be quiet, please?
JESUS: They shall have the earth...
GREGORY: What was that?
JESUS: ...for their possession. How blest are those...
MR. CHEEKY: I donít know. I was too busy talking to Big Nose.
JESUS: ...who hunger and thirst to see...
MAN #1: I think it was ĎBlessed are the cheesemakers.í
JESUS: ...right prevail.
MRS. GREGORY: Ahh, whatís so special about the cheesemakers?
GREGORY: Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken literally. It refers to any manufacturers of dairy products.
MR. CHEEKY: See? If you hadnít been going on, weíd have heard that, Big Nose.
JESUS: How blest are those who...
MR. BIG NOSE: Hey. Say that once more; Iíll smash your bloody face in.
MRS. GREGORY: Ohh.
MR. CHEEKY: Better keep listening. Might be a bit about ĎBlessed are the big noses.í
BRIAN: Oh, lay off him.
MR. CHEEKY: Oh, youíre not so bad yourself, Conkface. Where are you two from? Nose City?
MR. BIG NOSE: One more time, mate; Iíll take you to the ****iní cleaners!
MRS. BIG NOSE: Language!
JESUS: ...hunger and thirst to see...
MRS. BIG NOSE: And donít pick your nose.
JESUS: ...right prevail.
MR. BIG NOSE: I wasnít going to pick my nose. I was going to thump him!
MAN #2: You hear that? Blessed are the Greek.
GREGORY: The Greek?
MAN #2: Mmm. Well, apparently, heís going to inherit the earth.
GREGORY: Did anyone catch his name?
MRS. BIG NOSE: Youíre not going to thump anybody.
MR. BIG NOSE: Iíll thump him if he calls me ĎBig Noseí again.
MR. CHEEKY: Oh, shut up, Big Nose.
MR. BIG NOSE: Ah! All right. I warned you. I really will slug you so hardó
MRS. BIG NOSE: Oh, itís the meek! Blessed are the meek! Oh, thatís nice, isnít it? Iím glad theyíre getting something, Ďcause they have a hell of a time.
MR. CHEEKY: Listen. Iím only telling the truth. You have got a very big nose.
MR. BIG NOSE: Hey. Your nose is going to be three foot wide across your face by the time Iíve finished with you!
MAN #1 and
MAN #2: Shhh.
MR. CHEEKY: Well, who hit yours, then? Goliathís big brother?
MR. BIG NOSE: Oh. Right. Thatís your last warning.
MRS. GREGORY: Oh, do pipe down.
[MR. BIG NOSE slugs MRS. GREGORY]
Oh!
[MR. BIG NOSE and GREGORY fight]
GREGORY: Oh!
MRS. GREGORY: Awa?
MR. BIG NOSE: Silly bitch. Get in the way on me?...
MRS. GREGORY: Ow!...
MR. BIG NOSE: Break it upóoh. Oh!
MANDY: Oh, come on. Letís go to the stoning.
BRIAN: All right.
[music]
FRANCIS: Well, blessed is just about everyone with a vested interest in the status quo, as far as I can tell, Reg.
REG: Yeah. Well, what Jesus blatantly fails to appreciate is that itís the meek who are the problem.
JUDITH: Yes, yes. Absolutely, Reg. Yes, I see.
MANDY: Oh, come on, Brian, or theyíll have stoned him before we get there.
BRIAN: All right.
MR. CHEEKY: Hey. Get off her. Thatís disgusting. Stop trying to do that. Hey, officer, intervene here. Attempted rape going on. Itís the chap with the big noseís fault. He started it all.

:D