PDA

View Full Version : Senegal - What the F...

ozeagle
30-05-2002, 05:00 PM
a bloke in their team is busted and charged with stealing a gold necklace !!!!! and is now allowed to play. he should be disgraced, sent home, never to play again for his country.
what a cockhead !

:sob:

David Murray
30-05-2002, 05:01 PM
Who does he think he is - Bobby Moore ?

Daniel_Nash
30-05-2002, 05:02 PM
He said it was for a dare, and maybe that he didn't mean to take it out of the shop they were just rushed to the coach!

He needs to play if France are going to lose like i hope! Pleeeease!

ozeagle
30-05-2002, 05:18 PM
he he, even more so a cockhead !!!!!

:p

SKATE
30-05-2002, 05:21 PM
You sure it wasn't a bracelet??

Reps AJ
30-05-2002, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by David Murray
Who does he think he is - Bobby Moore ?

:p

anti-addick
30-05-2002, 11:56 PM
I wonder if he's related to Marlon King?

JohnA
30-05-2002, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by David Murray
Who does he think he is - Bobby Moore ? :D

AJ
30-05-2002, 11:59 PM
Originally posted by ozeagle
a bloke in their team is busted and charged with stealing a gold necklace !!!!! and is now allowed to play. he should be disgraced, sent home, never to play again for his country.
what a cockhead !

:sob:

What about the player who kung Fu kicked a fan and got a hero's welcome on his return...

What about the players who got off after beating the sh*t out of a couple of Asian men...

downunder eagle
01-06-2002, 11:05 AM
With the result they got against France, a couple of the guys in the team are planning a bank robbery before the next match.

ozeagle
01-06-2002, 12:43 PM
although no one could predict that result it did not surprise me, one other member on this board loaded up france big time, much to my disappointment (pre game)
they were clearly the best side in africa during the cup there, and should have beaten cameroon in the final but for missing about 20 sitters and having a goal disallowed for nothing, then lost on penalties, in my view they were always better than cameroon and nigeria. at least that'll make it hard for u-r-gay to qualify.
hate those dirty turds....

Daniel_Nash
01-06-2002, 01:33 PM
Senegal are a coming force, a lot of their players (i think all of yesterday's 11) play in France, and that's changing now. Moving up in the world, especially as the FA have removed the 3 Non-EU player rule from English clubs for next season!

Diao, the lanky one in the middle, is off to Liverpool and so is El Hadji Diouf (who looked a class act - except for the offsides!) might follow him.

Cameroon looked alright too, Eto'o is good and Olembe is too... Nigeria are also pretty good sometimes, very hot and cold. The Africans are coming! :afro: