PDA

View Full Version : Pubs showing the World Cup for those of you in and around Brighton

brighton_eagle
31-05-2002, 07:13 PM
God knows where I've found the time, but I've set up a site listing pubs in the Brighton area that are showing games during the World Cup. I know there are a fair few Palace down here, so if you need to know where you can go for a beer while you watch England play Nigeria, visit www.showingthegame.net (http://www.showingthegame.net)

Oh, and....

Well done Senegal!! :p :p :D :D :D

Riccardo
31-05-2002, 07:22 PM
That's brilliant mate. Very good site. Do you know by any chance who done it all ??

brighton_eagle
31-05-2002, 07:24 PM
Me and my munky. It's a web munky, very rare, and highly trained. :D

nookiebear
31-05-2002, 07:29 PM
Good work fella

You coming out the next few days for a sherbert or two? Riccardo is gonna meet me at some point on Sat or Sun if you are around

brighton_eagle
31-05-2002, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by nookiebear
Good work fella

You coming out the next few days for a sherbert or two? Riccardo is gonna meet me at some point on Sat or Sun if you are around

Yes I'll try.....got shedloads of work to do this weekend, and I want to watch as many games as I can. Maybe we could find a pub in Brighton which is showing the footie too?? ;) :)

g23
31-05-2002, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
Me and my munky. It's a web munky, very rare, and highly trained. :D

I can vouch for that - he was seconded from my crack squad of elite techno-munkies. He's back now, and speaks very highly of the brighton_eagle. A fine selection of munky-friendly tunes to work to, and excellent custard I'm told.

brighton_eagle
31-05-2002, 10:39 PM
web munkys like custard, especially the really yellow stuff. :p