PDA

View Full Version : ITV's coverage!!!!!! GRRRRRRR!!!!!

AndyStreet
02-06-2002, 04:48 PM
As usual ITV have exceeded themselves with the poverty of their coverage of the world cup. Paul Gascoigne is incoherent, and his lack of ability to string a sentence together is so frustrating. But add to this the total t0sspot that is Andy Townsend, as well as that eeejit Ron Atkinson and you have a recipe for disaster.

Oh and England never win on ITV

:veryangry

selhurst
02-06-2002, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by AndyStreet
Paul Gascoigne is incoherent

GAZZA GLASSED BY DRUNKEN GIRL IN BAR

SOCCER legend Paul Gascoigne needed eight stitches after a ranting female football fan smashed a glass on his HEAD. The former England star - who is currently part of ITV's team covering the World Cup - spent the night in hospital after he was sewn up by a casualty doctor. Gazza, 35, was drinking with pal Jimmy Five Bellies and former England ace Chris Waddle in a Southampton hotel when the incident happened. He had just finished playing for a select England side against Southampton in a testimonial for Matt Le Tissier.

Pals say the drunken woman staggered up to Gazza and DEMANDED he start talking to her. The ex-Spurs and Lazio hero, who finished last season playing for First Division Burnley, said he was with friends and asked her to leave. But the woman suddenly became abusive and began swearing at him. Then, in a fit of rage, she picked up a whisky glass and threw it at his head...

NEWS OF THE WORLD, Sunday 02 June 2002.

Random*
02-06-2002, 05:23 PM
I hate ITV too... not because of their awful pundits and constant ad breaks.... but because instead of showing the second half of the Paraguay - SAfrica game, they decided to have an extra hour of build up to the England game.

As a result I missed the best half of football of the championships so far.

Ruskin Old Boy
02-06-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Random*
I hate ITV too... not because of their awful pundits and constant ad breaks.... but because instead of showing the second half of the Paraguay - SAfrica game, they decided to have an extra hour of build up to the England game.

Write to: paul.chappell@itv.co.uk

I'm still waiting for an answer

Grim Reaper
02-06-2002, 08:37 PM

Brilliant point. What bunch of t0ssers! I've never known anything like it. What idiot decided to show us the same old stuff of our previous World Cup goals instead of the match they'd just shown the first half of. This 'England England' obsession is getting to me, particualrly with certain incidents last night which I won't go into here. I know we are in England but it is the WORLD Cup after all. I DON'T need to see Geoff Hurst's hatrick ever again - I've seen it enough.

Grim Reaper
02-06-2002, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by Ruskin Old Boy

Write to: paul.chappell@itv.co.uk

I'm still waiting for an answer

Just written to him myself. No doubt it'll be a 'Jordan response' that I get i.e. NONE

Jimbo ?
02-06-2002, 09:22 PM
have that fat ****, venables to!!
ITV is awful gazza big fat ron townsend..... des
or liniker hanson .... easily have my vote

wombat
02-06-2002, 09:35 PM
And no widescreen on either of the channels.:veryangry

JohnA
02-06-2002, 10:40 PM
ITV is Kack!

Their sports presentation is useless crap tabloid TV
Hiring Gascoigne & Verry Terribles says it all.

congress
02-06-2002, 11:07 PM
The reason they decided to not show it in widescreen is because the host companies would only be able to provide about 6 camera positions rather than the 20 odd they show.
Why they cannot organise the cameras better in the home of technology, I dont know.

I am glad, I still have my ITV digital box as the second half was really good rather that watching Venables and a geordie who cannot link two words together.

Fatboynotsoslim
02-06-2002, 11:31 PM
I have to say, my heart sank when I realised this morning that ITV had the England game - they have ballsed up their coverage since day one.
Friday was classic - having to work meant that I couldn't watch the France game - on learning the result, I was even more interested to watch their highlights programme at 10.30 - tuned in to get 30 mins of build up for the England game, 5 mins of highlights (basically showed the goal and little else) and then they were going to show an interview with Roy (What a spoilt child I am ) Keane.

As for today, it was a complete joke - I have Sky, so was able to tune into the second half of the Paraguay game, but what about the millions of fans who had to endure nearly 90 mins of "build up" from possibly the worst set of pundits ever (Apologies to Bobby Robson)

Thank god the other two group games are on BBC

Rash the Smash
02-06-2002, 11:51 PM
Remaining two England group games on BBC.:p

pete eagle
03-06-2002, 12:29 AM
the only decent thing about ITV's coverage is Gabby Logan:love:

The rest of them however

Gascoigne - Incomprehensible and still acts stupid
Townsend - Professional moron, he talks so much crap it's unbelievable
Vegetable - Never like him, he repeats things and goes off on silly tagents
Neville - not really the thinking man's footballer is he
McCoist - he may talk sense but no-one can understand him

Bobby Robson isn't too bad but he tends to reminisce too much

The only decent pundit Robbie Earle is the one that i have not seen yet.

Daniel_Nash
03-06-2002, 12:33 AM
Also they have Ron Atkinson commentating.. i swear he has altcimers.. (not sure how to spell that now). He invents words of his own, messes up existing words and just needs to call it a day and leave well alone from a microphone!

pete eagle
03-06-2002, 12:45 AM
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
Also they have Ron Atkinson commentating.. i swear he has altcimers.. (not sure how to spell that now). He invents words of his own, messes up existing words and just needs to call it a day and leave well alone from a microphone!

i forgot about him, he talks garbage as well

Twyford Bee
03-06-2002, 01:04 AM
I watched the 2nd half of Paraguay vs South Africa on ITV2.

If that game had been shown on ITV1 there would have been an impossible decision to make, as I believe the game was running late (or is half time just really long?), and so they'd have had to have left the game in the final stages to see the start of the England game (and the ending wasn't exactly boring either). I watched the game end and the players walk off, then when the first advert came on I suddenly twigged and turned back to ITV1, where the England game was already 30 seconds in. What would they have done if they'd tried to run them back to back?

Basically, though putting the 2nd half of that game on ITV2 was stupid it could have been worse. In short, they shouldn't have offered to show the game directly before an England game on the most densely-packed fixture day of the whole World Cup.

Ruskin Old Boy
03-06-2002, 01:10 AM
The studio stuff on ITV seems false whereas it's easy to imagine the BBC guys behaving just like that over a pint/cuppa/glasses of wine whatever. Lynham tries too hard, defers to Vegetables, and has no idea how to handle Gazza. Lineker, Hanson, Lawrenson made it look so easy. Wrighty stirred things nicely tonight.

ITV - the Saudis of World TV, plenty of oil to grease the vegetables of the world but cr*p at football.

Dark Star
03-06-2002, 01:20 AM
ITV's pre and post match analysis is crap.They've gone for the usual big name pundits who just talk rubbish.I watched the game and switched over to BBC when it had finished.Gary Lineaker may have his faults but from what i've seen so far BBC wins hands down.

pete eagle
03-06-2002, 01:43 AM
the 'experts' on ITV - McCoist,Neville,Townsend,Venables,Gascoigne and Bobby Robson for England games plus Hasselbaink popping up every now and then with Ron Atkinson,jim beglin (who?) and David Pleat as co-commentators

whereas on BBC - Hansen,Lawrenson,Peter Reid,David O'leary,Martin O'Neill,Ian Wright,Jamie Redknapp (who actually does talk sense) plus Trevor Brooking,Trevor Stevens and Joe Royle as the live co-commentator

really the BBC wins hands down

Daniel_Nash
03-06-2002, 02:11 AM
I have been impressed with Jamie Redknapp, i was expecting him to be just another dumbass footballer, but he isn't. He actually knows what he's talking about and delivers it quite clearly.

Ian Wright is a pleasure to listen to, he says what he feels and not what he thinks he should say. I can never tell if Martin O'Neill and Alan Hanson actually dislike each other or are just having a bit of friendly banter, it's amusing though.

Jer
03-06-2002, 02:19 AM
I watched most of the Ireland Cameroon game yesterday, and was getting much more than the usual ITVdigital interference at times during half time and full time. Put it down to being an early start, but it was a while before I noticed that the interference co-incided with each time David O'Leary started to speak, and stopped just as he was finishing too.. Strangely, everyone else was unaffected. David O'Leary, the digital antichrist?:o

Sleeping Giant
03-06-2002, 02:21 AM
Wrighty stirred things nicely tonight.

Can't agree. Ian Wright was a terrific footballer but his appearance tonight as a panel pundit was totally embarrasing. I hid behind the sofa. I can't believe that the BBC have dumbed down their coverage to this extent. Maybe they felt that they would use up the considerable slack provided by Gazza on ITV.

What?
03-06-2002, 03:28 AM
Not 1 person defending ITV, and its no surprise, truly awful. Gazza would be better off playing the cheeky chappie he's supposed to be, and he really does appear to be reading a script.

And the adverts dont help either!

pete eagle
03-06-2002, 03:51 AM
Originally posted by Sleeping Giant

Can't agree. Ian Wright was a terrific footballer but his appearance tonight as a panel pundit was totally embarrasing. I hid behind the sofa. I can't believe that the BBC have dumbed down their coverage to this extent. Maybe they felt that they would use up the considerable slack provided by Gazza on ITV.

at times he was a bit silly and at others he talked some sense

What?
03-06-2002, 03:54 AM
Wrighty is a good entertainer, i love seeing clips of him celebrating when England score!

ozzieEagle
03-06-2002, 04:45 AM

HeHe, twas a good game, we managed to catch all four games live on prime time here in aussie, Wow what a reversal of tv coverage fortunes from our point of view !

in fact, of the total number of games being shown in the world cup, (god knows how many that is) we are only missing 7 !!! and i havnt figured out which games those are yet !

7th of june re argentina, decided to go to the charles dickens hotel, in collins street, (if any melbournians want to join me) the place will be packed solid, and the pub advises arriving 3 hours b4 kickoff, i'm meeting two poms, and 19 bemused aussie workmates there. so 6.30 pm, for the 9.30 pm kick off :)

RDSdaEAGLE
03-06-2002, 05:00 AM
Ron Atkinson doesn't have a clue. He just kept going on about Sweden being inferiour, even though, for much of the second half, England were on the ropes.

A bit like David Pleat going on about how Paraguay had to "be more productive" and how they required "productivity" to get them going. Paraguay were the better side for much of the game, and were by far the most productive sides in the match.

A Wooden Fish On Wheels
03-06-2002, 05:24 AM
Ron Atkinson is horrendous. For such an important game with emotions running high the last thing you need, when you are trying to wrap your head around what's going on, is Fatkinson's inane drivel and constant wittering.

Chocky
03-06-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by A Wooden Fish On Wheels
Ron Atkinson is horrendous. For such an important game with emotions running high the last thing you need, when you are trying to wrap your head around what's going on, is Fatkinson's inane drivel and constant wittering.

He needs to set his stall out, but it's only early doors yet.

Ruskin Old Boy
03-06-2002, 05:01 PM
Ron "The Reducer" Atkinson may be a dummy but not a grumpy like Jo "foreigners like to dive" Royle:clown:

bert head is god
03-06-2002, 05:33 PM
However bad ITV may be, please rest assured that the ABC/ESPN coverage is a hundred times worse.:veryangry

They pull out a couple of ex-players and some clowns with British/Irish accents. All know nothing about the game. If a plyaer miss hits a shot and it nearly hits the corner flag, the commentators react like the ball has grazed the post. Tommy Smyth, (Irish tw@t) is the worst. His comment during the Germany game were particularly riduculous. England lucky to beat Germany in Munich!?! Germany showing they are the best team in the tournament!

Give BBC/ITV anytime :veryangry

Grim Reaper
05-06-2002, 02:33 AM
Ron "The Reducer" Atkinson may be a dummy but not a grumpy like Jo "foreigners like to dive" Royle:clown:

Second time I've quoted one of your posts in this thread Ruskin and I have to agree once again. Royle is an OK manager but his punditry is simply too dull for this level of competition. Stick to doing half time summing up for Granada TV Joe you old git!

By the way Ruskin, did you ever get a response from your e-mail to ITV about the Paraguay game? I didn't but then I'm hardly surprised.

Surprised no one has commented on Lineker's brilliant two lines about Ronaldo during and after the Brazil-Turkey match. Not PC in this hyper-sensitive age but damn funny all the same.

Also there was some great commentary when that Asian chappie (can't remember if it was a Japan or Korea player) got the ball in the knackers today! :o

E.X Moontoad
05-06-2002, 02:43 AM
At least 'Big Ron' makes an effort and sounds a bit enthusiastic, unlike Trevor Steven who spent the whole of the China/Costa Rica game spouting the 'bleeding obvious'.

pete eagle
05-06-2002, 02:46 AM
i must admit that apart from Trevor Brooking, the BBC haven't picked very good co-commentators.

Dark Star
05-06-2002, 02:59 AM
Has anyone got the BBC interactive thingy to work yet where you can watch a game with different or no commentary just stadium noise?

RDSdaEAGLE
05-06-2002, 03:05 AM
Has anyone got the BBC interactive thingy to work yet where you can watch a game with different or no commentary just stadium noise?

Yeah, it works.

If yours doesn't, unplug your set-top-box and plug it in again...it will reset with the Interactive working.

Dark Star
05-06-2002, 03:11 AM
I've got NTL digital so it may not be that simple. I'll try it though ,cheers.

Ruskin Old Boy
05-06-2002, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Grim Reaper

By the way Ruskin, did you ever get a response from your e-mail to ITV about the Paraguay game? I didn't but then I'm hardly surprised.

No Cris: but it's always worth complaining to the Duty officer at the Beeb or ITV. They do take note of all the complaints they receive:) (We do in my organisation;) )

PS Lucky you don't have to watch Postman Pat videos at 7.30am;)

What?
05-06-2002, 04:13 AM
It really is quite awful. BBC is far superior. But i thought Eurosports Euro 2000 coverage was worse. The commentary was 7 seconds behind the picture!

SKATE
05-06-2002, 02:18 PM
The person I find most irritating is Graham Taylor. If I have to wake up again to hear his mind numbingly boring and repetitive comments i shall chuck the telly out the window. Its like waking up and thninking you've died and gone to hell.

BBC rule.:p

Strathclyde Eagle
05-06-2002, 03:32 PM
If Joe Royle had told another South Korea player to "go for the far post" yesterday I might have had to hit the "mute" button. Shame as Steve Wilson seems like a decent enough commentator. They've had a couple of cracking games to cover too - bet the other BBC commentators are envious.

Good to see Rob McLean getting a few games too by the looks of things, hopefully the BBC will give him a live one. Personally I feel he is a superb commentator.

g23
05-06-2002, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by SKATE
The person I find most irritating is Graham Taylor. If I have to wake up again to hear his mind numbingly boring and repetitive comments i shall chuck the telly out the window. Its like waking up and thninking you've died and gone to hell.

And that's when you can hear him - someone needs to teach that mumbler some microphone technique. Perhaps I'm spoiled by following Football (as opposed to soccer), baseball and basketball, but I can't think of a single decent commentator in this country, and the colour guys (summarisers, whatever) are uniformly even worse!

On that note, has anyone noticed the apparent war going on between ITV's Pleat and Taylor, and BBC's Royle (and what a collection of dullard losers they are)? Switching between channels for games, it's amazing to hear Pleat wondering why 'those near-post flick corners don't seem to be a part of the modern game', then Royle observe 'again they go for the short, near-post corner, as so many of the teams have'. Then Taylor will chime in with 'once more (x team) choose to go with a lone striker, to be joined by a deep-lying colleague - the days of a man operating in the hole behind two recognised centre-forwards seem to have passed', before Royle rebuts that 'three up front with one man in the hole really has been the choice of almost all teams in this tournament'.

And what's even worse is when some idiot like Guy Mowbray (who he?) smirks in some kind of astonishment that (x coach) of (x team) has 'inexplicably' chosen to leave some 'star' player out of their lineup for the opening game. Inexplicably, Guy? You mean it's not just that they've decided not to field one of the (few) players you've heard of, perhaps because he has a lingering injury? You never hear that Eriksson has 'inexplicably' left Kieron Dyer out of the starting eleven, do you? No, you hear that he's carrying an injury - so why presume that foreign managers are these illogical, temperamental, tactically naive morons who know less about conducting team selection that the all-conquering Guy Mowbray? Loser.

Selhurst300
05-06-2002, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Dark Star

Yes. Watched Ireland v Cameroon with Five Live commentary. Andy Gray was a better co-commentator than any of those on the TV, but perhaps I'm just enjoying the sound of his voice and recalling his wonderful words in 1997 "Palace are going to the Premiership" after Hoppy's goal at Wembley.
The only downside of having the Five Live commentary was that is was ahead of the picture, so we knew Matt Holland had scored just after he struck the ball. Very strange.

Reps AJ
05-06-2002, 05:27 PM
I had the pleasure of hearing some muppet on ITV trying to tell us how many sendings off there had been (3 in total, in 2 games at the time):

Muppet: There haven't been any sendings off so far
(realises he is wrong)
Muppet: There have actually been 3 red card, all in one game
(realises he is wrong, again)
Muppet: Actually........

Didn't hear the rest as I'd just put my foot through the TV

New_Malden_Eagle
05-06-2002, 05:31 PM
Originally posted by Reps AJ
I had the pleasure of hearing some muppet on ITV trying to tell us how many sendings off there had been (3 in total, in 2 games at the time):

Muppet: There haven't been any sendings off so far
(realises he is wrong)
Muppet: There have actually been 3 red card, all in one game
(realises he is wrong, again)
Muppet: Actually........

Didn't hear the rest as I'd just put my foot through the TV
I heard that too. What you missed after breaking your tv was him correcting himself. Only he got it wrong then as well.

Chobham Eagle
05-06-2002, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by Dark Star

Yes. It was much better listening to Jonathan Pearce doing the commentary on the USA v Portugal game.

Dobbo
05-06-2002, 05:39 PM
Page 6 of the World Cup section of today's Times has got "Big Bother", 12 pundits who readers can vote to be evicted - Fat Ron went first.

I.Flyer
06-06-2002, 12:27 AM
I had the mute button on TV and commentary from radio 5-live. Did not realise that the radio was a few seconds behind in commentary until the goal was scored. Had forgotten about my arrangement as I was engrossed in the match, if a little irritated - but not knowing why. "What, the ... how did they know they were going to score" DOH! Really weird feeling though. :o

Going to unplug and then replug my cable set top box, as mentioned by someone, and hopefully will be able to enjoy the bliss of the footie without the eternal, unnecessary wittering.:p

Sir.S.C Remembered
06-06-2002, 01:48 AM
ITV's match commentators are better than BBC's dull choice! BBC is so dull and has Hansen trying to butt in all the time aswell! Peter Reid is the worst though, and Motty has been terrible!

Sir.S.C Remembered
06-06-2002, 01:52 AM
Fat Ron is quite gooD!

Grim Reaper
06-06-2002, 01:55 AM

PS Lucky you don't have to watch Postman Pat videos at 7.30am;)

Certainly don't. Lorelle is a telly addict and is engrossed in football (things have got more exciting for her since I inflicted Crewe 0 Palace 0 on her) and Rugby League but she cried when Tellytubbies came on one time. Sounds like the perfect excuse to dig out all my Palace games on video from the the 90s!

pete eagle
06-06-2002, 02:10 AM
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
ITV's match commentators are better than BBC's dull choice! BBC is so dull and has Hansen trying to butt in all the time aswell! Peter Reid is the worst though, and Motty has been terrible!

have to disagree, apart from Robbie Earle and sometimes when you can hear him, Bobby robson. All the other ITV pundits are irritating nonces who talk rubbish.

Hansen talks a lot of sense and i love seeing him trying to wind up Martin O'neill. Jamie Redknapp is another one who talks sense as does Schmeichel and Lawrenson and O'Leary and Reid and Brooking.

Whereas on ITV we get Paul 'mumble unintelligible scouser talk' Gascoigne .Ally 'och ach aye noo, great striker' McCoist. Jimmy 'aquafresh advertising smile' hasselbaink . Gary 'the lads will be gutted' Neville. Terry 'smooth dodgy geezer' Venables. Des 'smug and smooth' Lynam and Andy 'i have no idea what i'm talking about' Townsend, Graham 'that definitely wasn't a penalty even though he chopped him down in the area' Taylor. David 'i looked at him for tottenham' Pleat and Jim 'who the feck is he?' Beglin and Ron 'Reducer' Atkinson.

Ruskin Old Boy
06-06-2002, 02:19 AM
Originally posted by pete eagle

Whereas on ITV we get Paul 'mumble unintelligible scouser talk' Gascoigne .Ally 'och ach aye noo, great striker' McCoist. Jimmy 'aquafresh advertising smile' hasselbaink . Gary 'the lads will be gutted' Neville. Terry 'smooth dodgy geezer' Venables. Des 'smug and smooth' Lynam and Andy 'i have no idea what i'm talking about' Townsend, Graham 'that definitely wasn't a penalty even though he chopped him down in the area' Taylor. David 'i looked at him for tottenham' Pleat and Jim 'who the feck is he?' Beglin and Ron 'Reducer' Atkinson.

Spot on:p They need sub-titles for Gazza:clown:

King Tubby
06-06-2002, 03:14 AM
The only person I can bear watching on the telly is Martin O'neill, the rest are seriously boring and unimaginative.

Thatch
06-06-2002, 07:53 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by ozzieEagle
[B]

HeHe, twas a good game, we managed to catch all four games live on prime time here in aussie, Wow what a reversal of tv coverage fortunes from our point of view !

Yeah and the commentary from Martin Tyler et al seems a better option than the ITV lot at least !

Does anyone know if Martin Tyler supports Palace 'cos he had a Red & Blue tie on. Craig "Pants for Palace" Foster was in the SBS studio - I wonder if it was mentioned?

Ruskin Old Boy
06-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Grim Reaper

Cris, got this response:

Thanks for your recent communication regarding our coverage of the
Paraguay
v South Africa game on Sunday 2nd June.

Please allow us to explain the decision...

The game had always been advertised in the listings publications to be
shown in full on ITV2 and for the first half only to be shown on ITV1.
As
it is our responsibility to provide our services to the widest possible
audience we therefore took the decision to provide an opportunity for
ITV1
viewers to view the first half of the match before the build up to the
England match.
We are sorry if you are not happy with this decision but we felt it was
in
the interest of the majority of our viewers to show as much of the
England
match including the build up as possible, as England are the only one
of
the home nations to have made the finals.

For those without access to ITV2, highlights of the game were shown
later
the same evening on ITV1.

Incidentally, the fact that 14m people watched our England coverage,
setting a new Sunday morning record, confirms that our decision was
popular
with the vast majority of viewers.

We hope this goes some way to provide an explanation although we fully
appreciate if it may not be of any consolation.

Please be assured that your comments and concerns will be highlighted
to
ITV Sport and ITV Programme Controllers and thank you once again for
your
interest in our services.

Kind regards,

ITV Duty Office

So that's OK isn't it....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Reps AJ
06-06-2002, 08:58 PM

popular

Kind regards,

ITV Duty Office

My god! 14m wanted to watch the England game, but how many will watch them on ITV later in the tournament when the games are on both channels?

Also, do they not think that most of those 14m people were football fans who would have enjoyed watching the second half of the game rather than an 1 hour of pundits talking out of their @rses :veryangry :grrr: :veryangry :grrr:

Jordan's Jacket
06-06-2002, 09:17 PM
But, I did enjoy Ron commenting on Jancker...something along the lines of "how he gets in the German side, I'll never know...."

Made me chuckle anyway.

pete eagle
06-06-2002, 10:27 PM

Cris, got this response:

Thanks for your recent communication regarding our coverage of the
Paraguay
v South Africa game on Sunday 2nd June.

Please allow us to explain the decision...

The game had always been advertised in the listings publications to be
shown in full on ITV2 and for the first half only to be shown on ITV1.
As
it is our responsibility to provide our services to the widest possible
audience we therefore took the decision to provide an opportunity for
ITV1
viewers to view the first half of the match before the build up to the
England match.
We are sorry if you are not happy with this decision but we felt it was
in
the interest of the majority of our viewers to show as much of the
England
match including the build up as possible, as England are the only one
of
the home nations to have made the finals.

For those without access to ITV2, highlights of the game were shown
later
the same evening on ITV1.

popular

We hope this goes some way to provide an explanation although we fully
appreciate if it may not be of any consolation.

Please be assured that your comments and concerns will be highlighted
to
ITV Sport and ITV Programme Controllers and thank you once again for
your
interest in our services.

Kind regards,

ITV Duty Office

So that's OK isn't it....
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

they didn't tune in to watch the build-up you moron, they watched the match, anyway the peak was 14million, the average was 12.4 million. If you went out and asked people, do you want to hear Lynam and co. talk absolute rubbish for an hour or watch live football before the game then i think i know what the answer will be

Thatch
07-06-2002, 03:59 AM
So no-one knows about Martin Tyler then???

Santos-er
07-06-2002, 04:19 AM
Peter Drury.

Remember that name when an ITV commentator gets gunned down in cold blood - it'll be him. I've never considered murdering someone because of their insanely irritating, chirpy voice before.

:veryangry :D

What?
07-06-2002, 04:23 AM
BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!BBC BBC BBC!