PDA

View Full Version : BBS Meltdown

croydonexile
30-01-2013, 10:39 PM
Steve, as youre well aware the bbs has gone mad after the lack of news today. When it went quiet on the ollie front you came out and said no news is not bad news. any chance of some reassuring words before malarkey keels over and explodes?

CPFC2010
30-01-2013, 11:12 PM
Don't panic. Everyone at the club is working hard to get the right deals. We all know how difficult it is in the January window to get players on the right terms for CPFC. Rest assured that we are doing all we can to support Ian.

midlands palace
30-01-2013, 11:21 PM
Don't panic. Everyone at the club is working hard to get the right deals. We all know how difficult it is in the January window to get players on the right terms for CPFC. Rest assured that we are doing all we can to support Ian.

Id log off tonight,the mass hysteria of the bbs could force you to get your cheque book out for a Kuqi comeback!! Lol. Keep the faith.Up the Palace!

skinned eagle
30-01-2013, 11:30 PM
To be fair, You must admit that if we dont bring in 3-4 quality signing's by tomorrow then promotion is well and truely gone! :sob:

CPFC2010
30-01-2013, 11:39 PM
Id log off tonight,the mass hysteria of the bbs could force you to get your cheque book out for a Kuqi comeback!! Lol. Keep the faith.Up the Palace!

Wise words. Thanks.

Fareham_Eagle
30-01-2013, 11:41 PM
I know this is off topic and im sorry but why oh why are we playing the long ball game all of a sudden ?

Sorry to ask but I'm itching to know why ?

CPFC2010
30-01-2013, 11:50 PM
To be fair, You must admit that if we dont bring in 3-4 quality signing's by tomorrow then promotion is well and truely gone! :sob:

Yeah Palace have always done well with panic buys - Gabbiadini, Kuqi, Alinbiyi... Something along those lines?

We have a team that are in the top six on merit. We aren't suddenly a bad team overnight. We'd like to strengthen but will not be forced into a bidding war with clubs who don't seem to mind losing tens of millions a year. Keep the faith.

CPFC2010
30-01-2013, 11:53 PM
I know this is off topic and im sorry but why oh why are we playing the long ball game all of a sudden ?

Sorry to ask but I'm itching to know why ?

I wouldn't agree that we are.

CPFC2010
30-01-2013, 11:57 PM
Please don't post questions to CPFC2010 asking us to comment on the performance of the players and the management because obviously we are not going to do that.

PoliceBrutality
31-01-2013, 12:19 AM
Yeah Palace have always done well with panic buys - Gabbiadini, Kuqi, Alinbiyi... Something along those lines?

We have a team that are in the top six on merit. We aren't suddenly a bad team overnight. We'd like to strengthen but will not be forced into a bidding war with clubs who don't seem to mind losing tens of millions a year. Keep the faith.

There is nothing wrong with 'panic buying', if they're quality players that have the experience & you/other members of the board & Holloway agree to purchase..

Such as, at 9 o'clock tomorrow night.. Holloway misses out on transfer targets (striker)... he wants to get in a striker though, such as Ebanks-Blake he will try & buy him late on... This leads on to panic buying?!? I don't see a problem with?

We will never buy a kuqi etc. again... Because there isn't one guy (Simon Jordan) agreeing to it? It's a consortium & manager agreeing on a deal? That can communicate through email/telephone in seconds? If one doesn't agree to it.. Then deal is either off, or you see how many of the owners agree to disagree (such as a voting system)