PDA

View Full Version : Stephen McPhail

Lee B
03-07-2002, 08:42 PM
Afternoon all,

Anyone know what's happened to this young fella?

He was really highly rated at Leeds before O'Leary came in. The last I heard of him he was at Hearts, any idea how he's getting on, if he's still there etc?

He does meet the remit, young, good passer, plays in the centre etc, but I heard that he was a lazy sod when he went out on loan.

Just a thought anyway....

glaziers fan
03-07-2002, 08:50 PM
he was on loan with Millwall, but we need someone who is a bit older because we need an experienced player in the middle to control the pace of the game

Latvian Eagle
03-07-2002, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
he was on loan with Millwall, but we need someone who is a bit older because we need an experienced player in the middle to control the pace of the game

He also got sent off on his debut for the Millscum :o

Lee B
03-07-2002, 08:56 PM
Oh well, nice thought, didn't know that he had been soiled, a pity.

Cheers lads.

Dartford Lad
03-07-2002, 09:06 PM
It was Alan Maybury who has gone to Hearts!

Lee B
03-07-2002, 09:21 PM
Feck yeah, the left back wasn't he? Quite right Dartford Lad, watch out for those foxes around your way btw, they're getting cocky....

GOD
03-07-2002, 09:25 PM
I'm going hunting with hounds in Bluewater tonight if anyone wants to join me, Tally HOOOOOOOO :D

Sir.S.C Remembered
03-07-2002, 10:29 PM
He did go to Millwall on loan but like Phil Stamp said how much they hated it there and yes was sent off on his debut. He has returned to Leeds and never played on loan at Hearts but I think he is on the transfer list or just generally available depending on the new managers plans as he did talk in the SLP of wanting a move before his loan debut

Dartford Lad
04-07-2002, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by Lee B
Feck yeah, the left back wasn't he? Quite right Dartford Lad, watch out for those foxes around your way btw, they're getting cocky....

:p :D Dartford used to be such a nice place to live as well.......