PDA

View Full Version : few loan (suggestions)

ultra_combo
30-05-2013, 02:01 PM
I just thought of a few suggestions of loans we can maybe get from other teams that will improve our own team for the coming season. I know a few of you will say just use our own youth system but you got to think, if you are good enough then they should get in 1st team anyways. History has shown that anelka/wilshere/Sturridge - Bolton, lukaku- west brom, Cleverley and welbeck…the list continues…anyways just saying these players all helped lower teams stay up when they went on loan and did really well. Anyways I think we should go after a few up and coming stars in the top 4 teams that won’t get games there.

I suggest the following as a example:

Nathan Aké from Chelsea - DM/CB
Nick Powell from Man u -Striker/AM
Chuba Akpom, from Arsenal – Striker- winger

Winny
30-05-2013, 02:03 PM
Wilfried Zaha from Man Utd - Striker - Winger - magician

Ralph
30-05-2013, 02:16 PM
I just thought of a few suggestions of loans we can maybe get from other teams that will improve our own team for the coming season. I know a few of you will say just use our own youth system but you got to think, if you are good enough then they should get in 1st team anyways. History has shown that anelka/wilshere/Sturridge - Bolton, lukaku- west brom, Cleverley and welbeck…the list continues…anyways just saying these players all helped lower teams stay up when they went on loan and did really well. Anyways I think we should go after a few up and coming stars in the top 4 teams that won’t get games there.

I suggest the following as a example:

Nathan Aké from Chelsea - DM/CB
Nick Powell from Man u -Striker/AM
Chuba Akpom, from Arsenal – Striker- winger

I usually hate these threads but these are all good options IMO.

917L
30-05-2013, 02:21 PM
What are the differences in the loan rules in the Premiership (I'm assuming there are differences) ?