PDA

View Full Version : Glen Little

OOCO
30-07-2002, 03:40 AM
As Burnley's entire squad is up for sale, perhaps we should make a move for Glen Little. Possibly he's the answer to the createve midfielder that we need?

arussell
30-07-2002, 03:41 AM
Burley ? :confused:

Jaffa
30-07-2002, 03:43 AM
Id rather we bought Ian Moore but yeah Glenn Little isnt a bad call. However, isnt he ex-Palace - Ive got a feeling he wouldnt want to come back.

daz_eagle
30-07-2002, 03:49 AM
good shout OOCO, he has quality about him

OOCO
30-07-2002, 04:16 AM
Originally posted by arussell
Burley ? :confused:

Sorry for my first mistake of the year. Edited for anyone who didn't understand.

OKnotOK
30-07-2002, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Jaffa
Id rather we bought Ian Moore but yeah Glenn Little isnt a bad call. However, isnt he ex-Palace - Ive got a feeling he wouldnt want to come back.

I'd definitely want Little over Ian Moore. But yeah he is ex-Palace and we probably dumped him without a word and so he wouldn't want to come back.

But suspect he would cost a pretty penny as well.

Jimbo ?
30-07-2002, 04:28 PM
would be a great signing!!!

31-07-2002, 01:13 PM
Originally posted by OKnotOK

I'd definitely want Little over Ian Moore. But yeah he is ex-Palace and we probably dumped him without a word and so he wouldn't want to come back.

But suspect he would cost a pretty penny as well.

Little is a "walking" miracle, having had major leg injuries while at Palace, which is why he was given a free and began his career "rehabilitation" with a club in Ireland. Suspect he would find it hard to pass a medical at Palace with the new "tough" regime just installed.

OKnotOK
31-07-2002, 01:39 PM
Bloody hell. I don't remember that.

Good luck to the guy wherever he plays after recovering from something that sounds as career-threatening.

But you're right. SJ would be very loathe to part with the money for someone that has such a strong possibility of recurrence of serious injuries.