PDA

View Full Version : Official: Transfer Window in UK Now Open!

HorleyStu
03-01-2015, 08:29 AM
So he we go again folks, window now open.

Under Pardew (fingers crossed he is announced today) this is probably our most important window ever!

I will start with my suggestions:

Left Back
Creative Midfielder
Out and Out Striker

Eagle Kneevil
03-01-2015, 08:39 AM
It's why we're no longer nicknamed The Glaziers because we're rubbish at windows.

T.C.
03-01-2015, 08:46 AM
It's why we're no longer nicknamed The Glaziers because we're rubbish at windows.
:D

Jono14
03-01-2015, 10:01 AM

:D:lux:

cantspell
03-01-2015, 10:01 AM
3 bob a set if weights and 11 tracksuits

glaziers fan
03-01-2015, 10:16 AM
why haven't we signed anyone yet? ;)

spt1978
03-01-2015, 10:36 AM
Just hope we push the boat out and get our business done early. We are in a desperate position and cannot afford to mess around and do our business late this window.

maestro
03-01-2015, 11:14 AM
Just hope we push the boat out and get our business done early. We are in a desperate position and cannot afford to mess around and do our business late this window.

I dont think we will, Ive noticed the stance constantly changing

A few weeks ago we needed transfers done all lined up and ready 1st January

Then recently it was - try and get our business done early if we can

Now its - Need to get one or two players in.

I cant help thinking part of the reason Paris got rid of Warnock is that he was under alot of pressure to get deals done early.

Now Parish is got a very convenient excuse to do his usual last minute deals, I am a fan of Steves but these last minute panicks have got to stop, its very early days but thats how its looking to me.