http://www.footballtransfers.info/specs/spec.asp?category=Un-Confirmed

1 team 5 strikers. I don't think so.

hairy beasts
18-08-2002, 04:52 PM
Originally posted by Raoul Duke
Football Transfers . . .

http://www.footballtransfers.info/specs/spec.asp?category=Un-Confirmed

1 team 5 strikers. I don't think so.
I don't think so either,thanks for the link though I've added it to my favourites for future reference:p

sydney eagle
18-08-2002, 04:56 PM
I doubt it as well but it would be nice to have Cort if he stayed injury free.

Malakite
18-08-2002, 04:58 PM
another player who always gets injured aye?..Yeah thats a good idea..NOT! (still I wouldnt say no!!) :)

Boris the charltonhater
18-08-2002, 07:11 PM
http://www.footballtransfers.info/squads/clubprofile.asp?clubID=569

Who writes this site? :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown: :clown:

What?
18-08-2002, 07:22 PM
Hmmmmm, interesting! I would like Dean Ashton though! This will never happen, he would cost far too much moolah!

zonin2000
18-08-2002, 07:27 PM
If we're going to financially cripple ourselves, let's at least do it in style:

Rather than Dennis Wise, let's sign Stefan Effenberg on ridiculous wages :p.

sydney eagle
19-08-2002, 02:12 AM
LOL Click on the "Crystal Palace" It says Matt Clarke is our longest serving player:D :D :D :D :D

Clapham Grand
19-08-2002, 02:06 PM
Mentions Cort linked with Palace in the Observer - merhinks David Hills is wearing his red and blue tinted galsses again :o

SHiggins
19-08-2002, 08:58 PM
No chance (sadly).

Daniel_Nash
19-08-2002, 09:35 PM
Carl Cort? the lanky ex-Wimbledon player who has a hospital ward dedicated to him in Newcastle?

Would you really want a decent player who spends 3 or 4 months at a time on a treatment table?

pete eagle
20-08-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash
Carl Cort? the lanky ex-Wimbledon player who has a hospital ward dedicated to him in Newcastle?

Would you really want a decent player who spends 3 or 4 months at a time on a treatment table?

A bit like the entire hospital dedicated to tottenham in north london then?

Wards including, the Iversen ward, Anderton ward, Carr ward, Sheringham and Ferdinand ward, Doherty ward plus the newly created Redknapp ward.:D

Daniel_Nash
20-08-2002, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by pete eagle

A bit like the entire hospital dedicated to tottenham in north london then?

Wards including, the Iversen ward, Anderton ward, Carr ward, Sheringham and Ferdinand ward, Doherty ward plus the newly created Redknapp ward.:D

Hey, when you're linked to one of our players i would make the same comment. Until that time, and it may be soon, let's not try and take cheap shots... 4-0 ;)

Also, i don't think it's called the "Sheringham and Ferdinand Ward", it's called the "Ex-England international forward ward". Doherty is back playing again actually, and so is Iversen.

pete eagle
20-08-2002, 04:36 AM
Originally posted by Daniel_Nash

Also, i don't think it's called the "Sheringham and Ferdinand Ward", it's called the "Ex-England international forward ward". Doherty is back playing again actually, and so is Iversen.

i forgot Armstrong qualifies for that ward as well.
I never take cheap shots, i was merely commenting on the injury crisis Spurs have had in a playful manner;)

Daniel_Nash
20-08-2002, 04:39 AM
Originally posted by pete eagle

i forgot Armstrong qualifies for that ward as well.
I never take cheap shots, i was merely commenting on the injury crisis Spurs have had in a playful manner;)

There's always a crisis, however i think Cort has spent more time on the treatment table than he has on the pitch since joining Newcastle and as players are only as good as their last game - so it seems - i guess the real question is.. does anyone remember his last game? if so, when was it?!

Hey, you lot ruined Armstrong! Whoever the manager at the time was just too stupid to realise, you and your pot smoking ways! :cool: :afro: :vader:

wedgetail
20-08-2002, 01:35 PM
Have Spurs nearly signed someone again this week?

Daniel_Nash
20-08-2002, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by wedgetail
Have Spurs nearly signed someone again this week?

How about, i don't offer my relatively unbiased opinion on a potential Palace signing again? All it seems to do is open the way for comments about Spurs.

bald-eagle
20-08-2002, 05:06 PM
Come on...pick your toys up. Even a die hard fan like you must see the funny side of your nearly signings?

Daniel_Nash
20-08-2002, 05:11 PM
Originally posted by bald-eagle
Come on...pick your toys up. Even a die hard fan like you must see the funny side of your nearly signings?

It's getting beyond a joke to be honest.

Today's latest one is Chiesa, who is available on a free... so it seems probable that Spurs have made an offer.

Caisterman
20-08-2002, 05:44 PM
Daniel, Dean Austin is available. Worth a look I reckon. ;)

Chillo
20-08-2002, 08:18 PM
Nice to see that Valerian Ismael is currently unattached and likely to sign for a new club :rolleyes:

2.75m, my Bruce :p

Daniel_Nash
20-08-2002, 09:07 PM
Originally posted by Caisterman
Daniel, Dean Austin is available. Worth a look I reckon. ;)

I think you'd be better off selling him off to be melted down to make glue or dog food!

Jimbo ?
23-08-2002, 10:38 PM
I go away for a week and .......... we are linked with every one again!!