PDA

View Full Version : Titi Camara, Palace bound??????

lees eagles
25-08-2002, 06:26 PM
The People is reporting that Trevor was at an Arsenal vs. WHU reserve game. It also says he was at the game to watch Titi Camara!

This would be a great buy for us and would add some much needed creativity.

Sussex Eagle
25-08-2002, 06:50 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

25-08-2002, 08:40 PM
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh hhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Nothing to add but this was the easiest way to repeat it

http://www.plauder-smilies.de/fart.gif

Jimbo ?
25-08-2002, 10:36 PM
it hasnt gone down well!!!

Liverpool saw something in him - and I would be all for him - but wages???????
Cant see it unless he is on loan!!

John.K
25-08-2002, 10:40 PM
I always thought he was ok nothing that special. But he can play behind the front two and his passing is pretty good and got a good shot. Or Titi could be used in emergencys up front. Give him a loan with a look for a permanent move? ;) :rolleyes:

nookiebear
26-08-2002, 01:27 PM
It's in The People - paragons of journalistic integrity. Wouldn't get to excited.

JamieBcpfc
26-08-2002, 01:31 PM
why is trevor allways linked with rubbish reservr players who cant hit a cows backside with a banjo

What?
27-08-2002, 03:16 AM
Hmmmm, not sure about that. Worth a look on loan though surely.

pete eagle
27-08-2002, 03:20 AM
I was always impressed with Camara at Liverpool, he was quick, had skills to take on people and he had a good left foot. But West Ham seem to have neglected him which i think is a shame. I'd go for him on loan because he is short of real matches and may have lost his touch a bit not having played competitively for a long time

ozeagle
27-08-2002, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by JamieBcpfc
why is trevor allways linked with rubbish reservr players who cant hit a cows backside with a banjo

OUR CURRENT MIDFIELD which is o so creative...geez it couldn't get much better !

Walrus
27-08-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by What?
Worth a look on loan though surely.

With West Ham taking care of his wages if possible :) Why not ?

TAK
27-08-2002, 02:18 PM
I was suprised he didn't shine at WHU, I think he'd be good for us and he definately has a better first touch than most of our current squad.

Scoot
27-08-2002, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by TAK
I was suprised he didn't shine at WHU, I think he'd be good for us and he definately has a better first touch than most of our current squad.
So has the cow who's backside he would apparantly miss :D

Gooders
27-08-2002, 02:26 PM
His wage requirements would be way beyond our means.

And apart from early on at Liverpool, what has he ever done to earn them?

Neil the Eagle
27-08-2002, 02:34 PM
This signing would be a year or so too late...

"We've got Titi, Fanny & Palace,
Oh South London is wonderful"

Daddy Long
27-08-2002, 02:38 PM
1 full season at Pool, second highest scorer for them behind Owen....nuff said

The Omen
27-08-2002, 02:40 PM
No no no no NO!!!!

Have you guys ever really seen this bloke play?! Believe me, he is awful and would add nothing to our team. The only positive thing about this buy would be that it would make Akinbiyi look a bargain at 2.4m!!

Latvian
27-08-2002, 02:44 PM
I think hes a pretty class player. Take him on loan at least while Stevie Kabbas not around!

Elusive
27-08-2002, 02:57 PM
Now firstly I haven't seen this guy play since his time at Liverpool so I'll bow down to the judgement of those who have seen him recently.

however his stats at his previous clubs aren't too bad.

Lens 50 App 15 goals
Marseille 30 App 8 goals
Liverpool 22 App 9 goals

He seems to score fairly regularly. He may well do okay in the first division.

hellsbells
27-08-2002, 03:23 PM
He was quality at Liverpool, Houllier got the best out of him, at West Ham, did nothing. I think he could do a job, well he could do it better than Adebola for starters...

Caisterman
27-08-2002, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Neil the Eagle
This signing would be a year or so too late...

"We've got Titi, Fanny & Palace,
Oh South London is wonderful"

LOL. Quality Neil. :D

glaziers fan
27-08-2002, 04:59 PM
Originally posted by ozeagle

OUR CURRENT MIDFIELD which is o so creative...geez it couldn't get much better !

Why bring in another, as you are calling him 'creative midfielder' when we already have Rubins, Gray, Routledge, Black, all of whom are top drawer and competing for only space on the bench (there is no place for creative midifelders in TF's starting 11! And why bring in another striker when we already have Adebola, Akinbiyi, Johnson and Freedman?! Big squads dont win promotion! It's all about quality as well as size!

StevieCsredandbluearmy
29-08-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by glaziers fan

Why bring in another, as you are calling him 'creative midfielder' when we already have Rubins, Gray, Routledge, Black, all of whom are top drawer and competing for only space on the bench (there is no place for creative midifelders in TF's starting 11! And why bring in another striker when we already have Adebola, Akinbiyi, Johnson and Freedman?! Big squads dont win promotion! It's all about quality as well as size!
Spot on. Most managers achieve far more with a less talented and smaller squad. TF can only blame the injury situation for so long. Mind you, against Portsmouth we lost because it was too hot, although oddly enough it did not affect Portsmouth and he is now saying that he was satisfied with the performance against Leicester (who is he kidding) and Palace need to learn how not to lose - priceless! The Palace circus rolls into town.