PDA

View Full Version : Lee Briscoe

Feather
28-08-2002, 07:05 PM
I am not usually one to post rumour but on this occasion I will. I don't give a munky's if you don't believe me but apparently our Trev has been sniffing around the Burnley left footer. A million has been mentioned which seems steep in the current climate so even I am taking this with a pinch of salt.

The source? Not telling, although g23 and Sunny Fan did meet him a few weeks back. Not that this adds any credence to the story however.

What?
28-08-2002, 07:08 PM
No Source? No Ketchup im affraid, you will have to do better than that!

RichieG
28-08-2002, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by What?

Why do you insist upon denigrating the posts of others in such juvenile fashion?

Could you not get your teenage kicks elsewhere, where you will not offend those of us who may be interested in "rumour".

:grrr:

Justy C
28-08-2002, 08:00 PM
Here Here.

Thanks for posting that Feather. Ex Sheff Wed I think, is he a left back?

What?
28-08-2002, 08:03 PM
Why do i do it?

I have no idea? Maybe its jelousy? Maybe i AM juvinile or maybe i did it for the exact reaction you just gave me!

hairy beasts
28-08-2002, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by RichieG

Why do you insist upon denigrating the posts of others in such juvenile fashion?

Could you not get your teenage kicks elsewhere, where you will not offend those of us who may be interested in "rumour".

:grrr:

Calm down the information is still there for you to read and What? is just having a laugh(these are the 2 main reasons I use the BBS).

:love: :D :) :p

What?
28-08-2002, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by hairy beasts

Calm down the information is still there for you to read and What? is just having a laugh(these are the 2 main reasons I use the BBS).

:love: :D :) :p

Spanks!

You win a Warmth Award! :p

pedro
28-08-2002, 08:21 PM
Made me smile:) If we took him on loan would it be HP ?

g23
28-08-2002, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by Feather
The source? Not telling, although g23 and Sunny Fan did meet him a few weeks back. Not that this adds any credence to the story however.

Thoroughly nice chap, liked a drinky or two if that enhances his credibility (it's the source who likes the sauce, not Lee Briscoe, in case that wasn't clear).

CPFC Cheerleader Observer
28-08-2002, 09:01 PM
Its taking me sometime to 'Ketchup' with this post....

:rolleyes:

Two-Tone
28-08-2002, 09:14 PM
Is the source you are refering to the author of the book listed below which I found in the British Library archieves.

C'reem, Saylud (2002). The Rumour Mill. London: Mc-Graw Hill.

Its a great read apparently; takes the lid of many unsavoury incidents. A real treat.

Jimbo ?
28-08-2002, 10:43 PM
1M - not likely!!! not a bad player - cant really see it - we do play them at the weekend - may have something to do with it!!!

hairy beasts
29-08-2002, 02:59 AM

Spanks!

You win a Warmth Award! :p

Any time What?, sorry can't stop I'm off to look for that Briscoe kid. A bit of a meaty thread this one, just hope he isn't looking to join the Palace gravy train.:o

Thin on Top
29-08-2002, 12:54 PM
I think everyone should take stock of the situation.

Gooders
29-08-2002, 01:27 PM
Stop stirring.