PDA

View Full Version : 5 home games ( selhurst rocking)

cpfc 81
07-04-2017, 05:36 PM
5 home games out of last 8.

I know some hard away games but if we don't get another 7 points from our remaining home games, and maybe a draw result from our 3 x away games we probably don't deserve to stay up. and we are a different team to earlier in season.

we have 3 x winnable home games Leicester/ burnley/ hull which we would of hand picked at this stage of season

2 x home games with good chance of a point with selhurst rocking spurs/ arsenal

3 x away man city/ Liverpool/ man utd maybe a point

I Believe we have a fantastic chance and we have 5 of those games with our amazing fans.

I know predicting is can of worms hence Chelsea result.

But our run in has plenty opportunities.

We will probably win all our away games knowing palace:lux:

DARZET EAGLE
07-04-2017, 06:46 PM
Winning our remaining away games is a bit of an ask, but three wins from five at home should be attainable, Power to you for your positivety,:p

teesdale99
07-04-2017, 06:59 PM
We are in a position we could only have dreamed of 2 months ago. Our destiny is in our hands. Main concern is injuries. Also we don't play any teams that will be 'on the beach'

I know some hard away games but if we don't get another 7 points from our remaining home games, and maybe a draw result from our 3 x away games we probably don't deserve to stay up. and we are a different team to earlier in season.

we have 3 x winnable home games Leicester/ burnley/ hull which we would of hand picked at this stage of season

I Believe we have a fantastic chance and we have 5 of those games with our amazing fans.

cpfc4evandeva
07-04-2017, 07:03 PM
Beating Hull and Burnley is key. A couple of draws too and we're set.

King William
07-04-2017, 08:07 PM
Hull Burnley and leics currently have the three worst away records in the league. I'm sure we can help them change that :-(

alexcpfc
07-04-2017, 09:36 PM
Positive thread. Let's concentrate on what we have to do and not what's happened.

Onwards and upwards.

We can do this.

COYP

PALACEWU
07-04-2017, 10:03 PM
We have Zaha.

DARZET EAGLE
07-04-2017, 10:06 PM
Hull Burnley and leics currently have the three worst away records in the league. I'm sure we can help them change that :-(

That's the spirit.

Hedgehog
08-04-2017, 02:09 AM
WTF...

Crystal Palace vs Arsenal: 11 things you need to know ahead of the Premier clash at the Stadium of Light

From the Daily Mirror website! Maybe they have seen the new floodlights?

danpalace07
08-04-2017, 02:33 AM
I'm staying positive. Think we'll get a couple of wins at least at home, enough to stay above the Swans anyway. One bad result isn't the end of the world

Mr Bo Jangles
08-04-2017, 06:57 AM
Only a handful of seats left for Arsenal (will sell out), Leicester and Hull matches already sold out, Spurs match just a few hundred seats left. Two of the matches under the lights when atmosphere is usually at its best. Fans are going to be massive for all these matches.

orp pisshead1
08-04-2017, 08:16 AM

It is achievable but not only rocking but sp has to be at its most hostile since p/o vs blackburn:lux:

orp pisshead1
08-04-2017, 08:19 AM
That's the spirit.

That's Palace , surely you know this?. So we just need to beat those two north of the river and the 3 aways;)

leicester1
08-04-2017, 08:43 AM
I'm sure we can help to get Selhurst rocking a week today....on a different note I don't fall in with the idea that Crystal Palaces ground isn't easy to get to.....straight forward from St Pancras via Victoria on the train from the Midlands...and going by road use your noddle and again straight forward as we'll be parked up a couple of hours before kick off .....in general I'd say most away supporters that moan about travelling to Selhurst clearly hav'nt taken the walk to the Old Den from New Cross Gate,marched down Green Street from Upton Park or travelled to Stamford Bridge in the early 80's....as for our match......this time next week will much have changed for both clubs in terms of positivity.......quite possibly.

DARZET EAGLE
08-04-2017, 08:09 PM
That's Palace , surely you know this?. So we just need to beat those two north of the river and the 3 aways;)

Yeah, Yeah.:p

DARZET EAGLE
08-04-2017, 08:11 PM
I'm sure we can help to get Selhurst rocking a week today....on a different note I don't fall in with the idea that Crystal Palaces ground isn't easy to get to.....straight forward from St Pancras via Victoria on the train from the Midlands...and going by road use your noddle and again straight forward as we'll be parked up a couple of hours before kick off .....in general I'd say most away supporters that moan about travelling to Selhurst clearly hav'nt taken the walk to the Old Den from New Cross Gate,marched down Green Street from Upton Park or travelled to Stamford Bridge in the early 80's....as for our match......this time next week will much have changed for both clubs in terms of positivity.......quite possibly.

Hope you are right Leicester. Come on Palace and Leicester except the latter at Selhurst of course.

El Aguila
08-04-2017, 08:23 PM
Apa Atleti!

orpingtoneagle
08-04-2017, 08:45 PM
Leicester have the second league of their champions league Qtr final 3 days after playing us at Selhurst, hopefully they will rest key player and wont be up for a scrap ;)

PGHSTEVE
08-04-2017, 09:38 PM
Winning our remaining away games is a bit of an ask, but three wins from five at home should be attainable, Power to you for your positivety,:p

Three home wins, assuming one is against Hull, and that should get Palace home.

CPFC since 1989
09-04-2017, 10:03 AM
Three home wins, assuming one is against Hull, and that should get Palace home.

I reckon two will do it.

Hector
10-04-2017, 07:06 AM
7 points from somewhere, more than likely Burnley, Hull and a draw. Leicester rested players yesterday and if they are right in the Champions Lge tie then I'm sure they will rest again so we could get the point saturday. To be honest I can't see anything from Arsenal, Spurs, City and Utd. Liverpool you just never know.

Palace121
10-04-2017, 08:23 AM
Unfortunately, with only 24 points left available, Europe is looking unlikely now. We'll just have to settle for the top half.