PDA

View Full Version : Culture Changer

ozzieEagle
10-04-2017, 09:54 PM
From where I sit here in Melbourne 12,500 miles away and after following Palace since 1967..... Looks like we have a Culture Changer at Palace that is bigger than Arthur, Bert, Malcom and Sir Steve.

Can Steve Parish now be acknowledged as the most important person in Palaces history ?

Big Al
10-04-2017, 11:56 PM
From where I sit here in Melbourne 12,500 miles away and after following Palace since 1967..... Looks like we have a Culture Changer at Palace that is bigger than Arthur, Bert, Malcom and Sir Steve.

Can Steve Parish now be acknowledged as the most important person in Palaces history ?

No

Dave Hedgehog
11-04-2017, 12:14 AM

Parish is God.

smiler2
11-04-2017, 12:22 AM
In modern football history yes, him and his mates saved us from the brink, with luck and judgement palace stand on the brink of another top league season. The only comparison is Arthur Wait and its so different due to the era. Wait made us top league ready, Parish and co made us football league steady, with the opportunity now to move on up.

Eddie McGoldrick's tash
11-04-2017, 12:40 AM
He's certainly been a very big figure. But time will tell his real legacy of course.

I have always been a big fan of him, although I thought he may have been too slow to sack Pardew and that the club might ultimately pay. However, right now, it looks like he may have acted just in time. If we do stay up, can finally get this redevelopment done and maintain PL football a few years longer then there would certainly be a strong case.

And if you compare him to the Goldberg and Jordan before him...