PDA

View Full Version : We're Raising Money for Croydon's Tram Victims and The REMF

RDSdaEAGLE
16-04-2017, 09:28 AM
Hello all.

At the last REMF game, we asked AJ and Shaun Derry to sign some items so that we could auction them for charity. We have decided to split the proceeds between the REMF and the Croydon Tram Victim Fund.

You can read more about it here:

http://www.fypfanzine.uk/news/6754-bid-to-win-signed-andy-johnson-and-shaun-derry-crystal-palace-memerobilia

The key points are that we're hosting the auction on Twitter, and you must use the hashtags for the items when bidding.

Both causes are fantastic, community-lead initiatives. We hope they raise good money :)

Penstone Eagle
16-04-2017, 09:31 AM
Hello all.

At the last REMF game, we asked AJ and Shaun Derry to sign some items so that we could auction them for charity. We have decided to split the proceeds between the REMF and the Croydon Tram Victim Fund.

You can read more about it here:

http://www.fypfanzine.uk/news/6754-bid-to-win-signed-andy-johnson-and-shaun-derry-crystal-palace-memerobilia

The key points are that we're hosting the auction on Twitter, and you must use the hashtags for the items when bidding.

Both causes are fantastic, community-lead initiatives. We hope they raise good money :)

so many of us can't stand twitter and therefore not on it

RDSdaEAGLE
16-04-2017, 09:34 AM
so many of us can't stand twitter and therefore not on it

We would host it elsewhere (Facebook for example) but Twitter's use of Hashtags makes it so much simpler to keep track of.

Even if you just sign up to bid, it's for a great cause.

little al
16-04-2017, 10:02 AM
Why not use ebay?

Penstone Eagle
16-04-2017, 10:24 AM
We would host it elsewhere (Facebook for example) but Twitter's use of Hashtags makes it so much simpler to keep track of.

Even if you just sign up to bid, it's for a great cause.

I'm not on facebook either. I'll find another way, I always contribute to REMF by going to the game at Lewes every year.

Not having a dig at you, but this assumption that just about everyone signs up to that twitter garbage is a tad annoying.

Penstone Eagle
16-04-2017, 10:26 AM
Why not use ebay?

Now, to my cost, I do go on ebay :p

Trilby
16-04-2017, 03:03 PM
Any chance of making this a sticky, please mods?

RDSdaEAGLE
18-04-2017, 08:09 AM
Bump!

We now stand at:

AJ's Left Boot - #AJ8LB = 50
AJ's right boot - #AJ8RB = 80
AJ's shirt - #AJ8S = 150
Shaun Derry's shirt - #SD20S = 50

If a mod could make this a sticky thread, we'd appreciate it :)