PDA

View Full Version : Please move on!

mrgins
23-05-2017, 10:22 PM
Bfs has gone. He's done the job, got the bonus for keeping us up. Good luck to him. Now, instead of wringing our hands and pointing fingers and calling names, let's just wait to see who the next manager is and get behind him.
All in favor say aye, everyone else shuddup!

mcmean
23-05-2017, 10:30 PM
Bfs has gone. He's done the job, got the bonus for keeping us up. Good luck to him. Now, instead of wringing our hands and pointing fingers and calling names, let's just wait to see who the next manager is and get behind him.
All in favor say aye, everyone else shuddup!

It's May. There are no more Palace games until pre season starts in July. The Transfer window opens 01 July.

Expect more of the same (what we've seen tonight) until the first week in August

https://media.giphy.com/media/CWN0uW6ELn3pK/giph

Mr Palace
24-05-2017, 06:50 AM
It hasn't even been 24 hours - no need to move on just yet thank you.

Malarkey
24-05-2017, 07:03 AM
I'm still coming to terms with it.

audreytatou
24-05-2017, 07:16 AM
we've had so many managers i've got a rash! how can i possibly move on as i still cant believe what Venables did!

sydney eagle
24-05-2017, 07:18 AM
It hasn't even been 24 hours - no need to move on just yet thank you.

I'm still coming to terms with it.

Both correct

art malice
24-05-2017, 07:40 AM
Shuddup yourself. New thread for this?

Move on? Sod off!

Vince Hilaire's Afro
24-05-2017, 07:45 AM
I think you're all being a bit hard on mrgins.

Why would Palace fans on a messageboard still be discussing the loss of the club's manager within 24 hours of his shock resignation? It's beyond crazy. Surely all questions have been answered by now, and there's nothing more to say.

mrgins
24-05-2017, 02:09 PM
I think you're all being a bit hard on mrgins.

Why would Palace fans on a messageboard still be discussing the loss of the club's manager within 24 hours of his shock resignation? It's beyond crazy. Surely all questions have been answered by now, and there's nothing more to say.

Cheers mate. My point is that there are so many threads on every aspect of this. Meanwhile I read about a little girl having her legs blown off in Manchester, and others having nails pulled out of their faces. Kind of puts things in perspective, so sod off yourself, art malice.

TouchyAndalou
24-05-2017, 02:14 PM
Cheers mate.He was being sarcastic.

Of course people on a Palace message board are going to discuss the shock resignation of or manager within a day of it happening. Stop making stupid, attention seeking threads.

ForzaPalace
24-05-2017, 02:14 PM
There's bods still crying about Pardew, we've got a long way to go yet

Maidstoned Eagle
24-05-2017, 02:18 PM
Cheers mate. My point is that there are so many threads on every aspect of this. Meanwhile I read about a little girl having her legs blown off in Manchester, and others having nails pulled out of their faces. Kind of puts things in perspective, so sod off yourself, art malice.

Maybe we come on here to forget about all that stuff for a while. There are atrocities committed around the world each and everyday (just today 60 odd kids were killed in an attack on a bus in Syria). If you feel that this insults your sensibilities then maybe it's you that needs to move on and find another site to use?

old git
24-05-2017, 02:20 PM

That went right over your head.:p

Maidstoned Eagle
24-05-2017, 02:21 PM
That went right over your head.:p

Whoosh of the year.

mrgins
24-05-2017, 02:24 PM
Sorry kids, I've followed palace for many years just as most of you, but it isn't my life. This stuff happens all the time in football. I welcome the summer break, look forward to new developments for next season, and go about my varied interests in life. Enjoy your wallowing.

Vince Hilaire's Afro
24-05-2017, 02:32 PM
Sorry kids, I've followed palace for many years just as most of you, but it isn't my life. This stuff happens all the time in football. I welcome the summer break, look forward to new developments for next season, and go about my varied interests in life. Enjoy your wallowing.

Stay happy mrgins :p

ExiledStirling
24-05-2017, 02:37 PM
we've had so many managers i've got a rash! how can i possibly move on as i still cant believe what Venables did!
Wait until his second time in charge, he eventually gets his comeuppance.

New LP
24-05-2017, 02:39 PM

This is the most stupid holier than thou post ever. And given this is the bbs that's saying something.

Everyone here is appalled by what happened in Manchester on Monday I would suggest. It's certainly upset me all week and whilst not entirely surprising given the world right now it puts things in perspective.

That doesn't mean though that the rest of life goes on hold. We can still go for a beer, watch the TV, meet up with friends and discuss things that interest us; such as the football team we support. Of course it is of no significance compared to that tragic event. Has anyone claimed it is?

justjuice
24-05-2017, 02:52 PM

If posting on the BBS should be limited to originality and weighing up its importance against grave subject matter around the world, then this place would be very quiet.

What Crystal Palace related topic could be more worthy of conversation than a surprise manager departure?

art malice
24-05-2017, 03:17 PM

Shuddup

mrgins
24-05-2017, 03:20 PM
I raise my hands in shock and horror by the fact that I was whooshed by my good friend and neighbor VHA. Glad to know it's made you feel superior momentarily.
I stand by my beliefs that enough is enough of false accusations by people against Parrish and SA and anyone else with two cents to add. This is why threads get merged. Also very repetitious to hear who we might get and why we shouldn't. If you're that set on this, then go down the bookies and wait for your returns.

mrgins
24-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Shuddup

With that vocabulary, you must be Donald trump and I claim my $5

art malice
24-05-2017, 03:21 PM
With that vocabulary, you must be Donald trump and I claim my $5

Move on

mrgins
24-05-2017, 03:24 PM
There's bods still crying about Pardew, we've got a long way to go yet

Pardew?! How about coppell!

Nix
24-05-2017, 03:24 PM
We Palace fans have moved on quite a bit lately. We are running out of places to move to.

I will relax when Wilf signs his new contract and Sakho signs.

mrgins
24-05-2017, 03:25 PM
Move on

That's what I'm trying to tell you! :)

mrgins
24-05-2017, 03:27 PM
We Palace fans have moved on quite a bit lately. We are running out of places to move to.

I will relax when Wilf signs his new contract and Sakho signs.

Id love that too. Nothing we can do about it except wait tho.
This is fun, we should do this every Wednesday!

Maidstoned Eagle
24-05-2017, 03:32 PM
So you have gone from telling us to move on to responding to every post and revelling in the attention.....move on, your target has been hit.

mrgins
24-05-2017, 03:35 PM
So you have gone from telling us to move on to responding to every post and revelling in the attention.....move on, your target has been hit.

This from the man who posted that he wanted feedback about being a rent boy? That's rich!

Bipe
24-05-2017, 05:50 PM

Do you not have any varied interests in life that you could be pursuing?

Come on man, time to move on I reckon. Anyone who posts on this thread is an idiot.