PDA

View Full Version : Rumour: Ajdin Hrustic

Nostrils
25-11-2018, 10:08 PM
https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ajdin-hrustic/profil/spieler/265625

"Palace and Huddersfield eye winger
Crystal Palace and Huddersfield are keen on Groningen winger Ajdin Hrustic.

The Aussie, 22, has impressed in the Eredivisie after making his professional debut last year.

He played youth football with South Melbourne in his homeland and German side Schalke before moving to Groningen in 2015.

Since then he has earned his first cap for Australia, after rejecting the advances of Bosnia & Herzegovina, and his form has now caught the eye of the Premier League sides with both sizing up moves for him in January."

-jh0rLbdJnQ

Gregz41
25-11-2018, 11:14 PM
Certainly looks like he has a lot of technical ability on the ball. Would be the type of player we need to provide depth and competition in wide areas.

Penstone Eagle
26-11-2018, 06:38 AM
Surely we can attract a player more than Huddersfield can.

Can't we?

mb23
26-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Surely we can attract a player more than Huddersfield can.

Can't we?

Aaron Mooy. All I'm saying.

Malarkey
26-11-2018, 06:48 AM
Not West Ham too?

Penstone Eagle
26-11-2018, 06:54 AM

Enough said.

Penstone Eagle
26-11-2018, 06:55 AM
Not West Ham too?

Have some patience

Skid Row
26-11-2018, 09:01 AM
Never ever heard of him. Never ever.

I hope you enjoyed my valuable input.

whereEaglesFly
26-11-2018, 09:08 AM

Not really comparable though is it, he spent a season on loan there helping them get promoted as their best player.

LuieJack
26-11-2018, 10:15 AM
I have no objections if the club are interested in this guy, but surely all our efforts need to focus on our main priority a STRIKER, i just hope we are doing this which i am sure we are. Our focus of any funds available which we are told are tight should be aimed at our main priority which is TWO decent strikers and a Creative Midfielder, that hopefully will see us comfortably climb the table to safety.
Currently we have Two excellent widemen in Zaha and Townsend that should be able to see the season out, ok should injury strike creates a problem but there are others that can step up to compensate short term if need be in playing the wide roles all be it not as natural wingers. It is important we use restricted funds more wisely for now and then review the situ in the summer when a rebuilding job will be needed regardless to whether we are in the Premiership or Championship.
But then sadly have we not heard all of this before but that then gets ignored.

GreatGonzo
26-11-2018, 06:54 PM
Well I guess Messi to totally 1 footed too.

Not sure he touches the ball with his right in that video!

Celestial Empire
26-11-2018, 07:30 PM

At Schalke with Max. All I'm saying.

:rolleyes:

Nostrils
26-11-2018, 07:36 PM
Not sure he's exactly what we need right now, but tbf I've only seen the video I posted (Nice Jedi cameo). He does look to have a great range of passing and seems to have that natural awareness of where team mates are also like that he shoots from distance. Could be a decent signing if it came off, as long as we don't get lubed up on the price again.

Cityside
29-11-2018, 02:05 PM
He's good on Scrabble

CP-RJW
29-11-2018, 05:26 PM
Not really comparable though is it, he spent a season on loan there helping them get promoted as their best player.
This. It's like putting us down for Siggurdsson choosing Swansea (although tbf they probably were more attractive at that point).