PDA

View Full Version : Christopher Kinet

Sir.S.C Remembered
13-11-2002, 09:24 PM
Apparantly someone close to him has revealed he will sign for Palace for next season. Asked a te what he is like after hearing he only just got a new contract and he said he is ok and plays well when he wants to type of attitude.

Flying Higher
13-11-2002, 09:29 PM
Paul Iffel -is better

BUNGLE
13-11-2002, 09:37 PM
From what I've been told he is to greedy and tries to show off, but is also there most creative player.

Sir.S.C Remembered
13-11-2002, 10:29 PM
Originally posted by Flying Higher
Paul Iffel -is better
Known as by the Millwall fans themselves as PAUL AWFUL

MAFL
13-11-2002, 10:30 PM
Where does he play now?
Age and position please?

Gazza2
14-11-2002, 09:10 AM
Kinet was released by Millwall at end of last season (or not offered new contract). But just after start of this season they changced their mind and 'resigned' him.

If even Millwall have doubts about his ability, I do not think Paalce should be signing him. Only worth signing people better than we already have!

Sir.S.C Remembered
14-11-2002, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Gazza2
Kinet was released by Millwall at end of last season (or not offered new contract). But just after start of this season they changced their mind and 'resigned' him.

If even Millwall have doubts about his ability, I do not think Paalce should be signing him. Only worth signing people better than we already have!

Was what I was thinking when I had the information passed to me

AndyChapman
14-11-2002, 11:46 AM
Isnt he a bit old?

Onka's Big Moka
14-11-2002, 02:54 PM
Well, to be fair, its now time to bring out the Chainsaw of Diplomacy...

You ain't geting Kinet or Ifill (who is actually dead good) cos they're ours so FOOK OFF.

Gooders
14-11-2002, 02:57 PM
There's no R at the end of his first name.

Can't be anything in this story. Palace won't know who they will be signing next summer until they know what their circumstances are. Stay in division 1 and we won't be signing anyone, I shouldn't have thought.

To suggest that "he will sign for Palace next season" is jumping the gun a bit!

David of Kent
14-11-2002, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by Onka's Big Moka
Well, to be fair, its now time to bring out the Chainsaw of Diplomacy...

You ain't geting Kinet or Ifill (who is actually dead good) cos they're ours so FOOK OFF.

Brilliant....on one thread you're telling us all to love each other and give each other hugs and not be hate filled, and on this thread you're telling us to fook off for (supposedly) being interested in your players!!

:sob: :sob:

Onka's Big Moka
14-11-2002, 03:22 PM
Originally posted by David of Kent
Brilliant....on one thread you're telling us all to love each other and give each other hugs and not be hate filled, and on this thread you're telling us to fook off for (supposedly) being interested in your players!!

:sob: :sob:

Fooking is love.

BUNGLE
14-11-2002, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by Gooders
There's no R at the end of his first name.

Can't be anything in this story. Palace won't know who they will be signing next summer until they know what their circumstances are. Stay in division 1 and we won't be signing anyone, I shouldn't have thought.

To suggest that "he will sign for Palace next season" is jumping the gun a bit!

Wouldn't be suprised to see him come in in january, especially if Gray leaves as they do play in the same position and we would have no left winger.

glaziers fan
15-11-2002, 04:44 PM
I don't want anyone from Millwall. Even Harris is not that gr8. The only player I would consider is Cahill but he is injured at the moment i think

John.K
16-11-2002, 02:30 PM
Millwall have got 1 great player

Steve Ried Irish International!!:p

pete eagle
17-11-2002, 12:08 PM
Originally posted by John.K
Millwall have got 1 great player

Steve Ried Irish International!!:p

Reid dear boy, his name is Reid

John.K
17-11-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by pete eagle
Reid dear boy, his name is Reid

I'm so sorry my master I spelt Reid wrong, just a typing error!! :p We all do it from time to time.:rolleyes: vader: :S:

Jímmí
18-11-2002, 02:15 PM
The only players I would consider from Millscum are Steve Reid and Tim Cahill. Reasons are:

Reid - Can play anywhere, D R/L M R/L/C AM C and Up front. He's got a great shot on him too.

Cahill - Not the biggest of blokes, but he don't half score a fair few goals from midfield, I'm not absolutely certain, but I think maybe his contract is up at the end of this season. They want him to play for Ireland too, through his Great Grandfather or something. Australia refuse to pick him because he played for Western Samoa when he was 15 years old.

Sir.S.C Remembered
24-03-2003, 04:19 PM
Anyone wanna reconsider considering the financial restrictions and Gray's poor form plus the fact he's more than likely to be leaving us?

I hear good things about this bloke despite him not getting on with McGhee who we all know is a unreasonable miserable b@stad