PDA

View Full Version : Transfer Window ?

citizen sane
02-01-2003, 12:29 AM
I know the transfer window is now open, but i have no idea how long it stays open for, can anyone enlighten me please?:)

palace & proud
02-01-2003, 12:31 AM
i think it only stays open for a couple of weeks???

Trolley
02-01-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by palace & proud
i think it only stays open for a couple of weeks???

I am led to believe that it remains Open for the whole of January.

palace & proud
02-01-2003, 12:37 AM
im only going by what someone told me???can you see palace getting any one.

Stavros 69
02-01-2003, 02:24 AM
However long it stays open i think we all agree it's a load of tosh ans should be destoryed with the rest of Wembley. :veryangry

02-01-2003, 02:32 AM
Stavvers, you had better shut your transfer windows soon because Beestey's posse is destined for your neighbourhood very, very soon, again. Jan 11, Brad City. Be there.

Stavros 69
02-01-2003, 02:39 AM
Originally posted by beestey
Stavvers, you had better shut your transfer windows soon because Beestey's posse is destined for your neighbourhood very, very soon, again. Jan 11, Brad City. Be there.

I'm sorry to say that i'm back at home for the holiday beesty. Good old sunny Cambridge where nothing happens but floods :eek:

02-01-2003, 02:53 AM
You're still not safe, Stav - train to Bradford goes from King's Cross and must go through Cambridge, I reckon. If you can get a rowing boat organised and wade out towards the railway tracks, we can ask the train driver to slow down and 'rescue' you.

Stavros 69
02-01-2003, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by beestey
You're still not safe, Stav - train to Bradford goes from King's Cross and must go through Cambridge, I reckon. If you can get a rowing boat organised and wade out towards the railway tracks, we can ask the train driver to slow down and 'rescue' you.

OOOOOOAAARRHHHHH in m' boat :D

Yeah sounds a plan. I will try and join up with the trainen route for a few festive drinks. Warm Stella anyone ?? :angel:

Beanie
02-01-2003, 09:22 AM
Originally posted by palace & proud
im only going by what someone told me???can you see palace getting any one.

Back to this - Palace are probbaly uneffected as far as bringing players in as we are unlikely to be signing from the Premeiership and signings between league clubs are uneffected. We signed Berthelin on Tuesday, before the window opened.

I'm just looking forward to 1st February so that we can stop having all these threads about people leaving.

BaldEagle96
02-01-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by Beanie

I'm just looking forward to 1st February so that we can stop having all these threads about people leaving.

Hear hear. Well said Beanie.

It must also be so off putting for the players as well.

Having said that come 01 February all we will talk about then is who is going in the summer as they haven't been offered/signed new contracts yet...