PDA

View Full Version : Shaun Derry.

toms rockin
23-09-2003, 06:21 PM
Apparently according 2 recent scientific discoveries It has been discoverd that Shaun Derry is the first human being to hav eyes in the back of his head. However this means they are gone from his front so even though it looks like he is facing forward hes not really hence him always passing backwards. (btw i quite like mr Derry).

Nelson Muntz
23-09-2003, 06:28 PM
That made me laugh. Thanks.

toms rockin
24-09-2003, 06:39 AM
Thanx. More "scientific" news on the way.

Jordan's Jacket
24-09-2003, 06:53 AM
Also discovered not to have a brain or co-ordination. SK, however, has a genetic disorder which inhibits his ability to notice players over the age of 25 being CR#P.

CPFC Cheerleader Observer
24-09-2003, 08:00 AM
Ah ha! This explains everything! I was wondering what the hell was doing on with Shaun!

DougleMcNori
24-09-2003, 08:05 AM
Lets got off his back now and i hope all you critics out there stop mocking someone with this unfortunate condition...

Al From Bromley
24-09-2003, 08:10 AM
All you saddos who need a whipping boy should take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself why it has to be a tradition to jump on a Palace players back all the time. It's childish and getting kind of boring

wedgetail
24-09-2003, 08:15 AM
OK Al name me a club where this dosen't go on?

AndyStreet
24-09-2003, 08:28 AM
In other news, a state of the art scientific lab in Penge has released details of the mass lobotomy conducted on many Crystal Palace fans over the last couple of years. The program, codenamed "Operation PackFudge", was apparently launched by Brighton town council in an attempt to rob Palace fans of their sense of humour and generally positive disposition. Some of the most serious cases are reported to have started sporadically singing "Trevor Francis' Red n Blue Army". Amongst the other shocking side effects of the program are erratic and unpredictable behaviour, random abuse of undeserving players and a complete lack of basic motor neurone functions including independent decision making, predisposition towards adopting the behaviour of the majority and abandonment of reason. Consequently Doctors dealing with the victims of Brighton Fudge Factory’s evil ways have given the effects of the programme the provisional name, “Millwall Syndrome.” Dr Al von Bromley believes that his patented Rose Tinted Specs may help, but others remain unconvinced of Bromley’s claims that all is well at the club. In spite of this doctors all around South London remain on high alert, worried that the “unadulterated bilge” currently infecting particular sections of “the Good Ship South London” may spread.

More news as we get it.

Grim Reaper
24-09-2003, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by wedgetail
OK Al name me a club where this dosen't go on?

Does that make it OK then?

Al From Bromley
24-09-2003, 09:47 AM
...apparently. Sadly its a prevalent symptom of modern day life but I can't say I like it. I much prefer the days when Palace fans were upbeat and cheerful, even in the face of adversity. yes, of course we had our moaning minnies back then but you only have to read the thread slagging off last night's performance to see how times have changed. I prescribe reading a book about positive mental atitude, not just for football but for life. Life shouldnt be about "well they do it so so will I".

Scroatey
24-09-2003, 09:51 AM
Originally posted by AndyStreet
doctors all around South London remain on high alert, worried that the “unadulterated bilge” currently infecting particular sections of “the Good Ship South London” may spread. Topical, accurate, funny!

Oh, and true :p

RDSdaEAGLE
24-09-2003, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by AndyStreet
In other news, a state of the art scientific lab in Penge has released details of the mass lobotomy conducted on many Crystal Palace fans over the last couple of years. The program, codenamed "Operation PackFudge", was apparently launched by Brighton town council in an attempt to rob Palace fans of their sense of humour and generally positive disposition. Some of the most serious cases are reported to have started sporadically singing "Trevor Francis' Red n Blue Army". Amongst the other shocking side effects of the program are erratic and unpredictable behaviour, random abuse of undeserving players and a complete lack of basic motor neurone functions including independent decision making, predisposition towards adopting the behaviour of the majority and abandonment of reason. Consequently Doctors dealing with the victims of Brighton Fudge Factory’s evil ways have given the effects of the programme the provisional name, “Millwall Syndrome.” Dr Al von Bromley believes that his patented Rose Tinted Specs may help, but others remain unconvinced of Bromley’s claims that all is well at the club. In spite of this doctors all around South London remain on high alert, worried that the “unadulterated bilge” currently infecting particular sections of “the Good Ship South London” may spread.

More news as we get it.

Brilliant stuff Sesame Street! :p :p

igl
24-09-2003, 10:17 AM
Boring !! Heard all the tripe before.... get off the blokes back for f()cks sake !

Benzhiyi
24-09-2003, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by Al From Bromley
All you saddos who need a whipping boy should take a good look in the mirror and ask yourself why it has to be a tradition to jump on a Palace players back all the time. It's childish and getting kind of boring

Well said Al, Andy Street and igl.

Ben H
24-09-2003, 12:36 PM
Sorry, but why should any player be above constructive criticism?

(not saying that all of the points on this thread are constructive..)

monkey
24-09-2003, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Al From Bromley

Fans don't get on players backs for nothing..............If they was up to the job they was paid vast amounts of money to do then there wouldn't be any 'whipping boys' but quite frankly as Palace fans we've had quite a few players over the years who are just plain useless and we're Intitled to say so;)

bigend1
24-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Jordan's Jacket
Also discovered not to have a brain or co-ordination.

Didn't think we were supposed to have women in the team! ;)

AndyStreet
24-09-2003, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by monkey
Fans don't get on players backs for nothing..............If they was up to the job they was paid vast amounts of money to do then there wouldn't be any 'whipping boys' but quite frankly as Palace fans we've had quite a few players over the years who are just plain useless and we're Intitled to say so;)

Are you being ironic?