PDA

View Full Version : Team vs Norwich

glaziers fan
24-09-2003, 10:48 PM
For the first time we are likely to have SK's first choice 11 ready to play all at once! This is the team he is likely to play:

Berthelin

Mullins
Popovic
Powell

Borrowdale
Hughes
Derry
Butterfield

AJ
Shipps
Freedman

Subs:

Cronin
Watson
Routledge
Aki
Fleming

Not on bench:

Black (suspended)
Smith (injured)
Williams (too inexperienced)
Symons (too slow!)

LLCOOLSTEVE
24-09-2003, 10:55 PM
How many threads about the lineup!!!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

christopher
24-09-2003, 10:56 PM
Deja-vu! :eek:

glaziers fan
24-09-2003, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by LLCOOLSTEVE
How many threads about the lineup!!!!!

:sob: :sob: :sob: :sob:

Sorry, I get obsessed! I also try and bring the latest starting line-up news to the fans in case they have missed it!

cpfcben
25-09-2003, 09:26 AM
this is fantastic

Vince Hilaire
25-09-2003, 09:44 AM
We need to be well organised at the back on Sat.
Darren Huckerby is going to be a real danger with his pace and the gangly Peter Croutch (Another Kevin Kyle Sunderland) is going to be a very awkward customer indeed.
Come on palace we all love you let's keep the winning feeling going and get up for this tough game.

:p

adrenalin john
25-09-2003, 09:55 AM
It definitely looks like the team he will pick, I would suggest the only variable being whether borrowdale plays or routledge/smith gets the nod.

If Pop or Powell picks up the freak and mullins huckerby which should be able to contain them. With a bit of luck dougie and Johnson will be able to get in amongst them.

Scroatey
25-09-2003, 10:15 AM
Probably true on this being Kember's first choice XI, and fingers crossed they are all available. I hope he realises the value of Borrowdale on the left before Smith.

Fingers crossed they play like the first XI and do the business...

glaziers fan
25-09-2003, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Scroatey
Probably true on this being Kember's first choice XI, and fingers crossed they are all available. I hope he realises the value of Borrowdale on the left before Smith.

Fingers crossed they play like the first XI and do the business...

Smith is injured for Norwich game.

The Vicar
25-09-2003, 03:44 PM
Good lineup. I'd have Watson first off the bench.

nicky
25-09-2003, 05:32 PM
Well id go for 4-3-1-2

Butterfield Popovic Powell Borrowdale
Watson Mullins Hughes
Routledge
Freedman Johnson

subs:
Shipperley
Williams
Derry
Aki

Jordan's Jacket
26-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by nicky
Well id go for 4-3-1-2

Butterfield Popovic Powell Borrowdale
Watson Mullins Hughes
Routledge
Freedman Johnson

subs:
Shipperley
Williams
Derry
Aki

Shipperley will play, Routlege won't.

I liek the formation, but i'd be temoted to bring Aki in for Watson, to bolster the midfield

glaziers fan
26-09-2003, 03:19 PM
This should be a good test. Norwich are very strong, and I rate their on-loan players, plus McVeigh, Edworthy and Hoult. If we get a draw I will be happy. Main thing is to come out of the game with no injuries so that our first choice 11 can finally start to gel! Who knows, if that happens we might finally have an unchanged11! Think we can 'do' West Ham at their place if this happens. No doubt, especially if they are missing Defoe and Connolly.