PDA

View Full Version : lets buy...

kolinkins
15-02-2001, 09:38 PM
eddie howe!!!! i have been saying this for a couple of months now, and for at least 1 month on BBS. no one takes any notice. now i hear fulham are gonna get him for 1mill.

matt jackson- get him now, he will be a good stop gap for between now and the end of the season, when we can get clint hill when tranmere are relegated.

and there is one player who is getting ravr reviews on the scandanavian football website. he is a big, strong forward. he is young and would be patient enough to sit on the bench and wait for his chance- the name is iddi alkhag. if we dont get him (he would only cost 1mill), then we should go for adebola.

then, lets hope QPR go down, so they are even poorer, and we can get langley, clarke carlisle and peter crouch for a combined 1-1.5mill

jlmatthews
15-02-2001, 10:12 PM
and a free pint for everyone at Selhurst...huh??

zonin2000
15-02-2001, 10:16 PM
and then IAN COX

zonin2000
15-02-2001, 10:17 PM
and then Micky Mellon, for a laugh.

Clapham Grand
15-02-2001, 10:19 PM
and Bobby Zamora as well!

andywicks
16-02-2001, 01:15 AM
While you going on about defenders, i hear a certain Cafu is looking to move to London, how about it ? Tearing down the right side???

James Verrinder
16-02-2001, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by andywicks:
While you going on about defenders, i hear a certain Cafu is looking to move to London, how about it ? Tearing down the right side???

And leave out Jamie Smith? And could we live with the new quoting ammunition it would give AS? 'He escaped from a drug cartel in central Rio de Janiero, General Pinochet got the rest of his family. I'm sure I can develop him as a player, I've been to the league cup semi final three times now."

Ralph
16-02-2001, 08:51 PM
Monday Bandilay looks like a good player too! I ve seen him play on TV a few times, cant quite remember who for! Scored a screamer against Derby the other week!

Ha Ha!

jlmatthews
17-02-2001, 01:55 AM
how bout some strippers?..that would be a nice touch too

Steve C
17-02-2001, 03:24 AM
A monkey with a big willie.

------------------
Guten Tag!ex Basingstoke lad!

Palace Don
17-02-2001, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by kolinkins:
matt jackson- get him now, he will be a good stop gap for between now and the end of the season, when we can get clint hill when tranmere are relegated.l

Clint Hill!? You are joking aren't you? The bloke is simply a young Ruddock. Wouldn't help our disciplinary record one bit. I agree with Matt Jackson though. Could do alot worse!

RDSdaEAGLE
18-02-2001, 05:27 AM
There were a number of times where Clitoris Hill made the most dirty challenges I have ever seen. He's not the player we need!