PDA

View Full Version : Robins eye Ruddock

zonin2000
05-03-2001, 09:49 PM
Robins eye Ruddock
Teamtalk
Monday, March 5, 2001

Neil Ruddock could soon end his Selhurst Park hell with a move to Second Division strugglers Swindon Town.
Ruddock has been out in the cold with The Eagles since being told that he was no longer wanted by boss Alan Smith.
The former England international has only played one game for the reserves since being frozen out after problems with referees and with his weight.
Ruddock can leave the club on a free transfer and had been linked with Oxford United, altough it came to nothing.
Smith said that Ruddock hasn't had any firm offers but it is known Swindon are keeping an eye on his situation.
The Robins are just two points away from dropping into the Second Division relegation zone and Ruddock could be the player to pull them clear.
The veteran central defender is known to be confident of getting a move away from the club before the transfer deadline.

---------------------------------------------

MUGS!
Actually I was really happy when I first read it, but then I noticed: TEAMTALK

2can
05-03-2001, 09:51 PM
I don't know whether it's good or bad news. Smith has now become scapegoat number one with Jordan number 2.

zonin2000
05-03-2001, 09:53 PM
We dont even know if it s true

2can
05-03-2001, 09:56 PM
It is. Read it in another article.

Jack Regan
06-03-2001, 01:47 AM
You know when your eyes play tricks on you?

Well it just happened to me when I glanced at the title of this thread. I thought it said

"Rubins Eyes Ruddock"

That's the last thing we need. Players seeking partners in the showers.

eaglesrus
06-03-2001, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Jack Regan:
You know when your eyes play tricks on you?

Well it just happened to me when I glanced at the title of this thread. I thought it said

"Rubins Eyes Ruddock"

That's the last thing we need. Players seeking partners in the showers.
http://www.cpfc.org/ubb/smile.gif