PDA

View Full Version : STILL not linked with a midfielder


rossi18
31-08-2004, 09:38 AM
Even today the last day of the transfer window and we are still not linked with midfielders but a defender and a striker :grrr: :veryangry

CPFC987
31-08-2004, 09:39 AM
It'll be a midfielder were not expecting :)
I hope

Mendosa
31-08-2004, 09:45 AM
If we sign just ONE player today, it HAS to be a creative, skilful midfielder who's comfortable on ball, can hold it up, run with it and play accurate passes creatively.

Tall order, I'm sure, but we need it. Desperately.

Oxford Eagle
31-08-2004, 09:49 AM
Me?

Marshy
31-08-2004, 09:49 AM
I am sure ID knows we desperately need a midfielder but I agree that it is rather worrying - perhaps for once we are conducting our business in private rather than through the press - Maybe a quality free sigining - we live in hope!:)

marky1919
31-08-2004, 09:51 AM
We won't sign anyone in time. Certainly not the midfielder we're looking for, anyway.

wedgetail
31-08-2004, 09:55 AM
Those who normally have advance knowledge are keeping quiet this morning.

johnnytemper
31-08-2004, 09:56 AM
Is it right that we can still sign players after the deadline - so long as they are unattached to another club? So all is not lost if we done get anyone today - realise likes of Petit and Wiltord may be out of our range but surely there are a few others? Plus the deadline for Champions League participation is twelve tomorrow -so after that the two mentioned above may start looking at the lower end the the Premiership scale (by lower end, I mean the bottom - for the moment!)

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 10:06 AM
I don't think anyone of any calibre is coming here (i.e. someone who can dictate and pull strings from central midfield).

I'll be happy with a new left back and authoritative central midfielder.

It's going to be a long day by the looks of things.

Flappy Chicken
31-08-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by wedgetail
Those who normally have advance knowledge are keeping quiet this morning.

I notice that too!

We really need a creative midfielder, please Uncle Iain get us one now not at Christmas!

henryhallandhisbasque
31-08-2004, 10:16 AM
I think we just have to accept the situation and move on with what we have. There is really no other solution.

cpfc4ever
31-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Yes, does no one have any inside info!? ;)

mainstandeagle
31-08-2004, 10:29 AM
I am led to believe that a deal for Petit is being kept very quiet, and could be completed today.

Time
31-08-2004, 10:31 AM
I'm keeping my fingers crossed over Petit, particularly after Dowies comment on Hasselbainks freekick - "that's what you get from quality free transfers". London club in the Premiership was good enough for Lombardo!

sydnsteve
31-08-2004, 10:40 AM
I was not wild about Petit when he was suggested, but we are desperately short in midfield, and who else is there? So I would now be very happy with him. I also assumed that he was the target of Dowie's comment on MoTD.

we_8_brighton
31-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Petit isn't a creative midfielder though. I would take him but he's not what we need.

paulos99
31-08-2004, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by mainstandeagle
I am led to believe that a deal for Petit is being kept very quiet, and could be completed today.

Fingers crossed. I really really hope it comes off.

eagles #1
31-08-2004, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by we_8_brighton
Petit isn't a creative midfielder though. I would take him but he's not what we need. :D oh im glad youd 'take him' he has played for Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea!

Essexeagle
31-08-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by we_8_brighton
Petit isn't a creative midfielder though. I would take him but he's not what we need.

Well then neither is Vieira.

winners
31-08-2004, 10:49 AM
Petit and Michael Brown will be ideal, come on Sir Iain, get them both!

ANDYEAGLE
31-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by sydnsteve
I was not wild about Petit when he was suggested, but we are desperately short in midfield, and who else is there? So I would now be very happy with him. I also assumed that he was the target of Dowie's comment on MoTD.

I think free transfers in general were the target of his comments. Maybe he is frustrated in the fact that the financial parameters laid out dont allow him to sign the older players on frees but higher salaries. Lets hope an exception is made today

Flappy Chicken
31-08-2004, 10:51 AM
Originally posted by mainstandeagle
I am led to believe that a deal for Petit is being kept very quiet, and could be completed today.

Rubbish! :S:

I'll eat my KFC'd arse if it happens!

we_8_brighton
31-08-2004, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by eagles #1
:D oh im glad youd 'take him' he has played for Arsenal, Barcelona and Chelsea!

Didn't make the Barca or Chelsea team and was carried by Vieira at Arsenal

eagles #1
31-08-2004, 10:54 AM
nah i admit he is shit :rolleyes:

Flappy Chicken
31-08-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by sydnsteve
I was not wild about Petit when he was suggested, but we are desperately short in midfield, and who else is there? So I would now be very happy with him. I also assumed that he was the target of Dowie's comment on MoTD.

What was the comment on MOTD? Sorry Football First viewer :p

Stellavista
31-08-2004, 10:56 AM
Originally posted by Time
I'm keeping my fingers crossed over Petit, particularly after Dowies comment on Hasselbainks freekick - "that's what you get from quality free transfers". London club in the Premiership was good enough for Lombardo!

Keep your fingers crossed as much as you like, I don't reckon it's gonna happen.
I interpreted Dowie's comments as a bit of a dig at the chairman, but maybe I'm just being cynical.
Love to be wrong, because I think he's a player with a point to prove.

Gerry from Sussex
31-08-2004, 10:59 AM
Just have to hope it's because we are keeping everything quiet until it's all signed. Then again...

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 11:00 AM
Originally posted by we_8_brighton
Didn't make the Barca or Chelsea team and was carried by Vieira at Arsenal

Manu was vital to Paddy's development. Without both him and Wenger, Vieira wouldn't be the player he is now.

Fitz Hall could benefit enormously by playing alongside Petit.

ANDYEAGLE
31-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
Rubbish! :S:

I'll eat my KFC'd arse if it happens!

You probably do that anyway. If you are bored give your mates at Fans FC a bell. They might just be telling the truth last big pay day for them before window closes.

Bunsen Honeydew
31-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by we_8_brighton
Didn't make the Barca or Chelsea team and was carried by Vieira at Arsenal
But we are not Barca or Chelsea! I have no idea if he's even in the running, but if he did come to Palace, I think he might just 'make the team'.:)

lordanton
31-08-2004, 11:04 AM
Good point. Lots of players could benefit from Manu.

Hope he comes.

Stellavista
31-08-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by Brian Potter
Manu was vital to Paddy's development. Without both him and Wenger, Vieira wouldn't be the player he is now.

Fitz Hall could benefit enormously by playing alongside Petit.

But do we really want Fitz Hall playing alongside him?
I'd have him back in central defence pretty sharpish, if I was Dowie.

Flappy Chicken
31-08-2004, 11:10 AM
Originally posted by ANDYEAGLE
You probably do that anyway. If you are bored give your mates at Fans FC a bell. They might just be telling the truth last big pay day for them before window closes.

Ha ha my mates! I doubt they'd tell the truth even today.

ANDYEAGLE
31-08-2004, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
Ha ha my mates! I doubt they'd tell the truth even today.

You never know. One things for sure it wont be me or you calling them today but I am sure someone will help us out.

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Stellavista
But do we really want Fitz Hall playing alongside him?
I'd have him back in central defence pretty sharpish, if I was Dowie.

I think he's got potential as a central midfielder. Our centre-halves have done OK in the main and I'd be happy to keep that status-quo.

The Vicar
31-08-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Mendosa
If we sign just ONE player today, it HAS to be a creative, skilful midfielder who's comfortable on ball, can hold it up, run with it and play accurate passes creatively.

Tall order, I'm sure, but we need it. Desperately.

Truer words were never spoken. We've probably left it too late. I want to be optimistic, but so far we've really failed on our most pressing need.

Sir.S.C Remembered
31-08-2004, 11:58 AM
Seeing as we keep going for central defenders you can bet Desailly will sign!

glaziers fan
31-08-2004, 11:58 AM
This is the order I want the players to come in:

Clement (left-back). Has anyone seen Granville this season? Appalling.

Gonzalez (left-winger). The one player of true proven class we have been linked to. We need a left-winger cos Kolkka should only be cover + is right-footed anyway.

After we have these 2 players, then we should look for one striker and one midfielder.

Personally I would like any of Ashton, Harewood, Ventola, but especially Jansen as our striker.

Midfielder should be Petit or Kristiansen.



WHAT ARE WE DOING SIGNING SORONDO? :veryangry He's never played English football and we already have 7 central defenders, including our best one (Hall) who is playing out of position because Popovic and Hudson are playing so well together. :veryangry

Sir.S.C Remembered
31-08-2004, 11:59 AM
Sky sports news confirmed midnight is deadline for domestic transfers and border to border is 5 o clock

mainstandeagle
31-08-2004, 12:00 PM
We better get a move on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cpfc_spc1982
31-08-2004, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan


Clement (left-back). Has anyone seen Granville this season? Appalling.




hes not been that bad.

glaziers fan
31-08-2004, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by Stellavista
But do we really want Fitz Hall playing alongside him?
I'd have him back in central defence pretty sharpish, if I was Dowie.

So would I. Aki doesn't deserve to lose his place this side of Christmas for his fantastic displays so far. He really is an improved player (passing especially), and Hughesie has a good understanding with him + will keep us tight in the middle, plus give us the ability to hold onto the ball. Indeed Hughesie is like Petit, but the difference is he's proven his fitness and has already bedded into our team.

Malakite
31-08-2004, 12:05 PM
I dont think we will be signing ANYONE :(

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 12:05 PM
Too much sentimentality.

Sir.S.C Remembered
31-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
This is the order I want the players to come in:

Clement (left-back). Has anyone seen Granville this season? Appalling.

Gonzalez (left-winger). The one player of true proven class we have been linked to. We need a left-winger cos Kolkka should only be cover + is right-footed anyway.

After we have these 2 players, then we should look for one striker and one midfielder.

Personally I would like any of Ashton, Harewood, Ventola, but especially Jansen as our striker.

Midfielder should be Petit or Kristiansen.



WHAT ARE WE DOING SIGNING SORONDO? :veryangry He's never played English football and we already have 7 central defenders, including our best one (Hall) who is playing out of position because Popovic and Hudson are playing so well together. :veryangry

I don't think Granville's done too bad but do think we need cover on the left back/left wing and think Clement could do a job in both positions and even central midfield in emergencies

As for Gonzalez he is proven class and probably well out of our reach but it would be great although Kolkka may improve once settled.

I think any striker we sign should be a big guy or proven class in the prem otherwise there is no point. I think we cannot justify signing anyone for a high fee here after getting Torghelle as our big man and Kaviedes as other forward cover option.

Kristiansen sounds promising but is not proven at all and we could have got Inamoto who is. Brown would be a decent signing but started the other day and is in the frame despite their influx of players and may prefer a return to the north if he were to leave. Definately agree we need a central midfielder who can play a good ball but also defend a bit too.

Apart from that only sign proven players either at a very high level or in the Prem as they are the only justifyable players to get after the signings we have made!

glaziers fan
31-08-2004, 12:06 PM
Originally posted by cpfc_spc1982
hes not been that bad.



Of all our first-choice players he has been by far our worst player. That's why left-back should be our priority. Right-back would be the other priority but Butterfield is back soon thank goodness.

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 12:08 PM
Jankauskas is a big forward on the verge of leaving Porto. On his way to Nice apparently; any chance of a sabotage bid?

Sir.S.C Remembered
31-08-2004, 12:08 PM
O plus Mhyre on a 1 year deal on a free couldn't do too much harm

cpfc_spc1982
31-08-2004, 12:09 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
Of all our first-choice players he has been by far our worst player. That's why left-back should be our priority. Right-back would be the other priority but Butterfield is back soon thank goodness.

bit harsh he hasnt done much wrong , should have closed tiago down thats all i can think of. his passing has been a bit ropey but so has everyones.

glaziers fan
31-08-2004, 12:10 PM
The most important thing is not to panic buy. I don't think we'll be out of it by Xmas time and as long as we haven't blown our transfer funds, we can dip in again.

sydnsteve
31-08-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by Flappy Chicken
What was the comment on MOTD? Sorry Football First viewer :p

Referring to JFH's goal Dowie said 'that's what a good free transfer can do'. As Andy Turner and Stellavista have said, I am sure from the way he said it that it was aimed at SJ, who one assumes is blocking such moves, but it may be that he had Petit in mind. And whoever posted that Viera carried Petit at Arsenal surely is joking?

Freddy Kurz
31-08-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by Brian Potter
Too much sentimentality.

So it looks as if newly-promoted Crystal Palace
has managed to go through an entire summer
without signing one seasoned Premier League
player or one quality creative midfielder or
organiser from anywhere, despite numerous
official Club-inspired reports and rumours.
How many season tickets and advanced match
ticket sales has this clever ploy produced for
CPFC? Hope this isn't too sentimental a
point of view Mr. Potter?

Stellavista
31-08-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
The most important thing is not to panic buy. I don't think we'll be out of it by Xmas time and as long as we haven't blown our transfer funds, we can dip in again.

Which 'transfer funds' would these be, then? :D

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
So it looks as if newly-promoted Crystal Palace
has managed to go through an entire summer
without signing one seasoned Premier League
player or one quality creative midfielder or
organiser from anywhere, despite dozens of
official Club-inspired reports and rumours.
Is that sentimental enough for you?

I was talking about leaving Aki in because he works hard and on the basis of one good game so far. That's sentimentality.

Not sure why you aimed that little lot at me but well done.

Freddy Kurz
31-08-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Brian Potter
I was talking about leaving Aki in because he works hard and on the basis of one good game so far. That's sentimentality.

Not sure why you aimed that little lot at me but well done.

Nothing personal Brian! Just thought I had to
get some of my frustration off my chest!

DaveTuttles
31-08-2004, 12:20 PM
I think Im going to Top myself after reading all this

Lion
31-08-2004, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
So it looks as if newly-promoted Crystal Palace
has managed to go through an entire summer
without signing one seasoned Premier League
player or one quality creative midfielder or
organiser from anywhere, despite numerous
official Club-inspired reports and rumours.
How many season tickets and advanced match
ticket sales has this clever ploy produced for
CPFC? Hope this isn't too sentimental a
point of view Mr. Potter?

:rolleyes:

winston the dog
31-08-2004, 12:34 PM
hopefully we are learning from our mistakes and doing things quietly, not that im expecting this, but im hopeful.

Freddy Kurz
31-08-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by winston the dog
hopefully we are learning from our mistakes and doing things quietly, not that im expecting this, but im hopeful.

For your information winston, Sky Sports are now just
showing Palace fixtures, while BBC Ceefax and ITV
Teletext are simply repeating Dowie's post-Middles-
brough game comments. On the special BBC
Ceefax Transfer Deadline slot they are reporting
a very slow day for last-minute deals with not even
the slightest hint of any Palace transactions, with
just 3 loan deals and 3 transfers and a stop press
headline that ManUre and the Toffees have at last
reached a deal for Rooney. We must just continue
to hope for the best.......

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 01:56 PM
Just two hours to go now. Doesn't look at all promising.

winston the dog
31-08-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Freddy Kurz
For your information winston, Sky Sports are now just
showing Palace fixtures, while BBC Ceefax and ITV
Teletext are simply repeating Dowie's post-Middles-
brough game comments. On the special BBC
Ceefax Transfer Deadline slot they are reporting
a very slow day for last-minute deals with not even
the slightest hint of any Palace transactions, with
just 3 loan deals and 3 transfers and a stop press
headline that ManUre and the Toffees have at last
reached a deal for Rooney. We must just continue
to hope for the best.......

cheers for that freddy.
i think we are finding the prem alot harder in terms of acceptancy than we thought.
i remember flying home after the playoff win and thinking about all the big names we will be able to buy, but in practice i think that decent players of a certain reputation don't generally join a promoted team in their first year... i can't remember wba, wolves, or any of the recently promoted teams making the sort of purchases we are asking for.
as my previous post suggests i hope we are doing some things quietly, but im not confident.

on another note i noticed an interview with the chairman of everton, who had secured financial backing from an 'alternative' source, and that there would "definatley be signings" before the deadline day.

anyway, im still happy we went up... i enjoy being in the best league in the world, and if it means that we go down, and compete to go up again next year then so be it... our club is in a much better place now than it was this time last year.
and im sure under ID that will continue for years to come.

(id still like petit, and berkovic though ;) )

eagles #1
31-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Brian Potter
Just two hours to go now. Doesn't look at all promising. please tell me its till midnight and not 5pm

lordanton
31-08-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by Brian Potter
Just two hours to go now. Doesn't look at all promising.

You mean 9, right?

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 02:07 PM
Originally posted by lordanton
You mean 9, right?

This day is beginning to drag... it feels like two! ;)

<I was incorrect :D >

Sussex Eagle
31-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
O plus Mhyre on a 1 year deal on a free couldn't do too much harm


Other than being almost utterly pointless.

Malakite
31-08-2004, 02:29 PM
Originally posted by DaveTuttles
I think Im going to Top myself after reading all this :D

Gerry from Sussex
31-08-2004, 04:24 PM
My eyebrows are definitely still at half mast!

Brian Potter
31-08-2004, 05:07 PM
Anyone else as sad as me? I'm staying here until midnight waiting for news.

Gerry from Sussex
31-08-2004, 05:08 PM
Nope, I'm packing it in now. If we sign someone that's okay. If we don't, that's okay too.

AndyStreet
31-08-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
WHAT ARE WE DOING SIGNING SORONDO? :veryangry He's never played English football

Neither have the following players:

Zinedine Zidane
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo
Luis Figo
Pavel Nedved
Raϊl
Pablo Aimar
Michael Ballack
Gianluigi Buffon
Andriy Shevchenko
Christian Chivu
Deco
Alessandro Del Piero
Dida
Giovane Elber
Samuel Eto'o
Ludovic Giuly
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Filippo Inzaghi
Oliver Kahn
Roy Makaay
Paolo Maldini
Alessandro Nesta
Roberto Carlos
Francesco Toldo
Francesco Totti
David Trezeguet
Christian Vieri
Gianluca Zambrotta

Get my point?

glaziers fan
31-08-2004, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by AndyStreet
Neither have the following players:

Zinedine Zidane
Ronaldinho
Ronaldo
Luis Figo
Pavel Nedved
Raϊl
Pablo Aimar
Michael Ballack
Gianluigi Buffon
Andriy Shevchenko
Christian Chivu
Deco
Alessandro Del Piero
Dida
Giovane Elber
Samuel Eto'o
Ludovic Giuly
Zlatan Ibrahimovic
Filippo Inzaghi
Oliver Kahn
Roy Makaay
Paolo Maldini
Alessandro Nesta
Roberto Carlos
Francesco Toldo
Francesco Totti
David Trezeguet
Christian Vieri
Gianluca Zambrotta

Get my point?

You know what I'm saying. The fact is that Sorondo is probably going to be no better than Hall, Popovic, Hudson, and I've never even seen him play! He is unlikely to be a better footballer than those 3, but even if he is, he's never played in English football. He won't improve our team significantly, if at all. Would have been better using his wages to get a left-back in on loan. If Sorondo was a left-back then it might have been a good move. He isn't though

SwampThing
31-08-2004, 06:02 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
You know what I'm saying. The fact is that Sorondo is going to be no better than Hall, Popovic, Hudson, and I've never even seen him play!
I'm not sure about the Sorondo signing either, but how can you say for a fact that he's not better than the other 3 if you've never even seen him?

JamieBcpfc
31-08-2004, 06:10 PM
Christ you really are a miserable sod today Glaziers Fan

AndyStreet
31-08-2004, 07:56 PM
Originally posted by glaziers fan
You know what I'm saying. The fact is that Sorondo is probably going to be no better than Hall, Popovic, Hudson, and I've never even seen him play! He is unlikely to be a better footballer than those 3, but even if he is, he's never played in English football. He won't improve our team significantly, if at all. Would have been better using his wages to get a left-back in on loan. If Sorondo was a left-back then it might have been a good move. He isn't though

Well you've qualified your ignorance with the statement "I've never even seen him play". Maybe you should be a little better informed before writing off our new signings.

Super Eagles
31-08-2004, 09:30 PM
I couldn't care less who we sign.. as long as its a midfielder! MID-FIELDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! for the love of ••••••• christ... Mid - •••••••- Fielder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gerry from Sussex
31-08-2004, 09:31 PM
Do we need a midfielder then?

rossi18
31-08-2004, 09:32 PM
i just think we might have bought kaviedes for that position and just wanted cover for other positions maybe fernandez might be the next player which i very much hope we DON'T sign

Super Eagles
31-08-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by Gerry from Sussex
Do we need a midfielder then?

I would like to think we do yes... we haven't got the quality in there.. and that is the engine room, and we will come straight back down if we don't sign midfielders.... Birmingham signed Savage and Dunn and guess what... they stayed up.. surely Iain doesn't think that his midfield is strong enough... When we played Tottenham in the FA cup he openl said that we haven't got the premiership wuality in the middle of the park... we still haven't...

Ollie Ox
31-08-2004, 09:39 PM
Originally posted by Super Eagles
I couldn't care less who we sign.. as long as its a midfielder! MID-FIELDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!! for the love of ••••••• christ... Mid - •••••••- Fielder!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

er ditto although with a few less punctation marks!

The Vicar
31-08-2004, 09:42 PM
It's starting to look like we are not capable of signing a top quality midfielder by using in-house resources like SJ, Bob Dowie or Iain.

SJ...hire an agent asap to work on solving this problem by the time the transfer window opens up again in January!



please?

The Vicar
31-08-2004, 09:45 PM
1 hr 10 mins to go

Jim Cannon
31-08-2004, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by The Vicar
It's starting to look like we are not capable of signing a top quality midfielder by using in-house resources like SJ, Bob Dowie or Iain.

SJ...hire an agent asap to work on solving this problem by the time the transfer window opens up again in January!



please?

It will be too late by January. Judging by the amount of time we have been taking in closing deals I wouldn't be surprised if come January 31 we are still haggling to sign players. IF we are still in the same position we are at the moment when the window reopens we will at best only be able to get players on loan because who would want to sign for a few months fighting what could well be a desperate relegation battle?

Gerry from Sussex
31-08-2004, 09:50 PM
I think the R word should be banned from the BBS

rossi18
31-08-2004, 09:54 PM
just face it we aren't going to sign anymore players as i think they would have been done now. No player wants to up until 12 just to sign for a team bound for relegation so have to do with what we have

The Vicar
31-08-2004, 10:06 PM
Originally posted by rossi18
just face it we aren't going to sign anymore players as i think they would have been done now. No player wants to up until 12 just to sign for a team bound for relegation so have to do with what we have

We're not "bound for relegation." We have a fighting chance of staying up.

winston the dog
31-08-2004, 10:18 PM
Originally posted by The Vicar
It's starting to look like we are not capable of signing a top quality midfielder by using in-house resources like SJ, Bob Dowie or Iain.

SJ...hire an agent asap to work on solving this problem by the time the transfer window opens up again in January!



please?

little known fact that sj owns a stake in one of the largest sports agency's in britain... so im sure the support is there if required.