PDA

View Full Version : Bojan Djordjic


Big Guns
06-10-2004, 08:50 AM
http://skysports.planetfootball.com/list.asp?hlid=229961&CPID=8&CLID=&lid=2&title=United+winger+wants+out

Sussex Eagle
06-10-2004, 09:00 AM
He's a left winger isn't he? Any idea how 'soon' his contract ends? Can we sign him before January if it ends before then or do we have to wait either way?

GreatGonzo
06-10-2004, 09:11 AM
Ends in the summer i believe and we could sign him for a low fee in january. If we leave it till next summer Manure would still be entitled to compensation.

If Manure get greedy in January they will lose him to an overseas club for nothing in June so i would but in a small bid 500k for him in January. He is meant to be really good an i suspect only not in the frame for a place because they have Ronaldo and Giggs filling the wings at the moment!

Sir.S.C Remembered
06-10-2004, 09:12 AM
Must be put in Transfer Forum so it can get the true exposure it deserves to allow someone to say "He's good in Champ Manager"!

But have heard good things about this guy and would welcome some competition on the left wing asap and would sound like he wouldn't let his agents muck it up this time!

Sussex Eagle
06-10-2004, 09:14 AM
To be honest if he wants to leave and his contract's running out United will probably let him go for less than that. That, a left back, and 1 or two more central midfielders, and we'll have a squad my friend! :p

brighton_eagle
06-10-2004, 09:16 AM
I was about to say half a mill is not a small bid. :)

GreatGonzo
06-10-2004, 09:17 AM
I would definately sign him - and thats coming from someone who put Aki in their fantasy league team last week! ;)

With Mila and Djordjic both being tracked by Palace i would hope we would get one of them in, which would add to our wing options. The other thing it will do is put pressure on Wayne who needs to try harder (evidence of it on Monday i thought) and also should he go we would need the replacements.

I am very optomistic about Palace and our chances at the moment!

landeval
06-10-2004, 09:17 AM
is he any good now days? remember him as a talent when I lived in Sweden.

GreatGonzo
06-10-2004, 09:21 AM
Originally posted by brighton_eagle
I was about to say half a mill is not a small bid. :)

It is in premiership terms and judging by the way Manure work that is probably the fee his Agent was requiring.

If i was Palace i would go to Djordjic direct and say 'this is what we are prepared to offer you, no agents, shall we see you Monday 8am for training?'

mojoeagle
06-10-2004, 09:21 AM
A player that wants to play for Palace is good enough for me and a bonus he know dislikes man utd

Essexeagle
06-10-2004, 09:23 AM
I quite like the fact he was slagging off his agents for being greedy.

Beanie
06-10-2004, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
He's a left winger isn't he? Any idea how 'soon' his contract ends? Can we sign him before January if it ends before then or do we have to wait either way?
You can't sign a player outside the transfer window if he is under contract when the window closes. So, a player whose contract expires in, say, September can't sign for anybody else until Jan.

anti-addick
06-10-2004, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by GreatGonzo
If i was Palace i would go to Djordjic direct and say 'this is what we are prepared to offer you, no agents, shall we see you Monday 8am for training?'

You can't do that, he will have signed a contract with his agents. Like if you are selling your house and YOU find a buyer, they agent is entitled to pick up the commission.

Popester
06-10-2004, 10:19 AM
He scored a cracker against Celtic in a friendly (I think?) a few seasons ago.

cpfc_spc1982
06-10-2004, 10:22 AM
Originally posted by Popester
He scored a cracker against Celtic in a friendly (I think?) a few seasons ago.

tommy boyd testimonial i believe - lobbed the keeper.

Chief Brody
06-10-2004, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Sussex Eagle
To be honest if he wants to leave and his contract's running out United will probably let him go for less than that. That, a left back, and 1 or two more central midfielders, and we'll have a squad my friend! :p

As long as he plays instead of that "muppet" Kolkka!!




























;)

Ruskin Old Boy
06-10-2004, 11:13 AM
Originally posted by Essexeagle
I quite like the fact he was slagging off his agents for being greedy.

Music to Simon's ears :p

eagles #1
06-10-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Sir.S.C Remembered
Must be put in Transfer Forum so it can get the true exposure it deserves to allow someone to say "He's good in Champ Manager"!

hes not bad on champ manager actually;)

Shipp Ahoy!
06-10-2004, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Ruskin Old Boy
Music to Simon's ears :p

I was going to say :p

crecy
06-10-2004, 02:56 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chief Brody
As long as he plays instead of that "muppet" Kolkka!!

I thoughy Kolkka played well on Monday and he looked a tidy player!

GreatGonzo
06-10-2004, 03:12 PM
Kolkka = Shark
Djordjic = Hippo

Sign him!

Luke Harwood
07-10-2004, 05:05 AM
Originally posted by crecy
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Chief Brody
As long as he plays instead of that "muppet" Kolkka!!

I thoughy Kolkka played well on Monday and he looked a tidy player!

Notice the wink at the end of it crecy? :p

Sussex Eagle
07-10-2004, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Luke Harwood
Notice the wink at the end of it crecy? :p

'Twas a sly dig at me - we were once the two-man Joonas Kolkka Fan Club, but have since split over 'creative differences'. Watch yer back, Brody! :veryangry

Sir.S.C Remembered
08-10-2004, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by eagles #1
hes not bad on champ manager actually;)

Yep I know. Well I only play the old ones and he's very good in them!

landeval
11-10-2004, 11:18 AM
Fulham, Norwich and Crystal Palace wants to sign him according to Swedish teletext.

Frisky
11-10-2004, 05:01 PM
Man Utd's Djordjic urges Norwich, Palace to come and get him
tribalfootball.com - October 11, 2004

Manchester United outcast Bojan Djordjic has pleaded for Norwich or Crystal Palace to buy him.
The Sunday Mirror says Djordjic is urging both Premiership clubs to revive their summer interest in his transfer when the winter market opens.

The winger returned from a loan spell at Crvena Zvezda but has been unable to break through at Old Trafford.