PDA

View Full Version : Another youngster at AFC Wimbledon

Dartford Lad
03-11-2004, 10:41 AM
Gary Prigent came on as a sub for them last night. I presume he has joined them on-loan?

The report also said that Jay Conroy and Glen Wilson were at the game and how bad there defence has looked since these two returned to Palace! :p

gold76
03-11-2004, 12:46 PM
It's great that Palace have a close relationship with a local non-league club. AFC Wimbledon are destined for big things, loaning them our young talent can only benefit both teams.

Jay_Palace
03-11-2004, 01:50 PM
They're still a scummy little club though, the abuse regularly directed at palace by that lot is unbelievable.

Sires
03-11-2004, 04:11 PM
What abuse would this be? I know nothing about this

Jay_Palace
03-11-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Sires
What abuse would this be? I know nothing about this

"We ••••••• hate the Palace scum"

"stand up if you hate the scum"

Not that I have a problem with that per se, but when it's from a club that you are supposed to sympathise with for the way they were treated, and also when it's from a club that you have helped out with various loan players, it makes me a little pissed off.

I seem to recall that the fans of Wimbledon FC [before they became MK Dons] who are the same fans at AFC, took great pleasure at watching us beg for money to stop our club going bust and along with Charlton fans, showed a malicious attitude to to our club.

cpfc_connection
03-11-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
"We ••••••• hate the Palace scum"

"stand up if you hate the scum"

Not that I have a problem with that per se, but when it's from a club that you are supposed to sympathise with for the way they were treated, and also when it's from a club that you have helped out with various loan players, it makes me a little pissed off.

I seem to recall that the fans of Wimbledon FC [before they became MK Dons] who are the same fans at AFC, took great pleasure at watching us beg for money to stop our club going bust and along with Charlton fans, showed a malicious attitude to to our club.

look where they are now and look where we are? He who laughs last, laughs loudest:p

c_block_lad
03-11-2004, 06:13 PM
Amen to that Jay_Palace.

AFC Wimbledon are a pathetic excuse for a club.

Complain about groundsharing at Selhurst, but then go and buy another club's ground!

But it's ok, because they called it, "The Fans Stadium"...

:rolleyes:

One club I hope who goes bust.

Jay_Palace
03-11-2004, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by cpfc_connection
look where they are now and look where we are? He who laughs last, laughs loudest:p

Absolutely, but it just narks me when people insist that AFC are a nice little club, when in actual fact, they are supported by total ••••••s who never supported their club when they had the chance to, at Selhurst.

Remember how they ••••ed over Kingstonian FC as well, in order to get hold of a ground as well.

Sorry C Block, just read your post :p

Sires
03-11-2004, 06:33 PM
Who cares they are nowhere near as good as us. I mean to you really think Man United fans would care if some Brentford fans had a major grudge against them. They would say Brentford? So we say AFC Wimbeldon isnt that a tennis court?

Psychokiller
04-11-2004, 08:57 AM
Why do we care?

fnord
04-11-2004, 04:44 PM
of course they hate us! they're Wimbledon fans! and I can't see how they ••••ed over Kingstonian, unless they paid for the ground in toytown money or forced them to sell at gunpoint

SARN
04-11-2004, 05:07 PM
who cares. there never gona make it at palace

Dartford Lad
04-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by SARN
who cares. there never gona make it at palace

Well seeing as though they are Palace players, quite alot of people probably care... :rolleyes:

SARN
04-11-2004, 05:11 PM
yer alright every 1 palace fan

Lion
05-11-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by Dartford Lad
Well seeing as though they are Palace players, quite alot of people probably care... :rolleyes:

Ignore people like SARN Dartford, he's just acting like his shoe size.

Thanks for the info.

Ollie Ox
05-11-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by Jay_Palace
Absolutely, but it just narks me when people insist that AFC are a nice little club, when in actual fact, they are supported by total ••••••s who never supported their club when they had the chance to, at Selhurst.

Remember how they ••••ed over Kingstonian FC as well, in order to get hold of a ground as well.

Sorry C Block, just read your post :p

I don't know about the Kingstonian bit but your first point isn't totally correct.