PDA

View Full Version : Cole, Parker and Bridge

Ardent Eagle Forever
12-12-2004, 06:14 PM
According to the Mail on Sunday, these three could be surplus to requirments at Chelsea.

How would members of BBS feel about taking any one or all three on loan till the end of the season.

Bridge could come in for granville and the other two could take their place in midfield, ousting some of oue current midfield.

With all three on loan, they will each have something to prove to Mourinho.

I'd see it as a win win basis for both the players and us.

Only problem would be the salaries.

What do you all think?

:lux: :hi: :p

eagles #1
12-12-2004, 06:15 PM
Wont happen

zonin2000
12-12-2004, 06:16 PM
No chance, for any of the three.

Sorry.

Ardent Eagle Forever
12-12-2004, 06:20 PM
Would you have them though?

eagles #1
12-12-2004, 06:23 PM
Of course we'd all have them there quality but the fact is it WONT happen. Sadly.

ANDYEAGLE
12-12-2004, 06:24 PM
Of course we would have any of them they are all quality players.

Unlikely to get any of them, if we did it would be a great late Christmas pressy. Certainly the prospects of Parker and Cole joining have already been discussed on these boards.

aj_is_god
12-12-2004, 06:48 PM
what is the point of this thread. its obviously a joke that isnt that funny.
if they had something to prove they would go to liverpool or somone like that.

pendral
12-12-2004, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Ardent Eagle Forever
According to the Mail on Sunday, these three could be surplus to requirments at Chelsea.

How would members of BBS feel about taking any one or all three on loan till the end of the season.

Bridge could come in for granville and the other two could take their place in midfield, ousting some of oue current midfield.

With all three on loan, they will each have something to prove to Mourinho.

I'd see it as a win win basis for both the players and us.

Only problem would be the salaries.

What do you all think?

:lux: :hi: :p

was this really the best way you could think to spend 5 minutes???

Shipp Ahoy!
12-12-2004, 06:56 PM
I think this is a waste of webspace.

GUCCI Eagle
12-12-2004, 06:58 PM
I'm going to invent a realism gun, so I can go round shooting people to give them some realistic thoughts.

Iain Dowie
12-12-2004, 06:59 PM
Never Happen,one player would cost us 40,000 about roobish

Jim Cannon
12-12-2004, 07:02 PM
No Way would any of them come here and we could never afford their wages anyway.

ANDYEAGLE
12-12-2004, 07:05 PM
I think if SJ thought we could get those three on Loan for the rest of the season I think he would pay the wages whatever as they would almost certainly keep us up. No chance I feel of them coming though.

kolinkins
12-12-2004, 07:09 PM
It will happen. We're just waiting to annouce the double swoop of Henry and Viera first.

ANDYEAGLE
12-12-2004, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by kolinkins
It will happen. We're just waiting to annouce the double swoop of Henry and Viera first.

Drinking again I see. If we sign Viera alongside Cole and Parker in the middle what about Aki?

Jim Cannon
12-12-2004, 07:15 PM
Originally posted by ANDYEAGLE
I think if SJ thought we could get those three on Loan for the rest of the season I think he would pay the wages whatever as they would almost certainly keep us up. No chance I feel of them coming though.

In any case we already have Ventola, Sorondo and Kaviedes on loan how many more are allowed anyway?

ANDYEAGLE
12-12-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by Jim Cannon
In any case we already have Ventola, Sorondo and Kaviedes on loan how many more are allowed anyway?

I think we can send them three home if we get the Chelsea three. Actually thought you could only sign two from the premier on loan but I dont think that includes overseas loans. Not sure really bit irrelevant really, we must be getting a bit bored to be talking this crap.

Gosling
12-12-2004, 08:03 PM
You're all forgetting Kily Gonzales, who is joining in January too.

ANDYEAGLE
12-12-2004, 08:47 PM
I hope so that would be great. At least we know that is within the realms of reality as he apparently nearly joined with the other Milan guys.
Inter Milan reserves(all injured)