PDA

View Full Version : Club Shop

Tommy Pickle
16-12-2004, 02:08 PM
Wasn't sure which forum to post this in, but I desperately need to find a Palace coffee mug for an xmas present. The club shop website doesn't have any (surprise surprise) so i thought i'd try you lot. Can anybody help me find such a thing?

Son of Selhurst
16-12-2004, 02:11 PM
There's one on my desk here.

st albans
16-12-2004, 02:11 PM
you could try ebay

Jim Cannon
16-12-2004, 02:19 PM
have you tried the croydon shop?

Tommy Pickle
16-12-2004, 02:22 PM
Tried ebay and they have a 'i love Crystal Palace' mug, the design has been used for every club in the world. They also have a simpsons/palace one which i though was very odd. Might have to go for that.

Is there a link for the 'Croydon Shop?' Im not gonna be back in london till xmas eve.

c_block_lad
17-12-2004, 02:27 PM
Today I want to get some gifts from the Allders Club shop, Yes and before anyone starts I know you should not give your cash to the club apart from your Season Ticket money, but I thought I would see what they have.

Well no mugs, either in Allders or Selhurst Club shops till after Xmas. So I had to pick up another dodgy overpriced gift.

I don't like them, but you cannot walk around Croydon without failing to see the amount of merchandise they have avaliable.

And the local club does not even sell mugs. You would be thinking the club would want to bring in same extra cash for the transfer window. No, as the case seems.

No doubt we will end up with a injured foreign player from a reserve side again, who only plays about 3 matches for us.

:rolleyes:

CanveyEagle
17-12-2004, 02:34 PM
I have one, got it in the merchandise bit in the Homesdale............very nice it is too

Tommy Pickle
17-12-2004, 02:47 PM
Thanks C Block Lad. I'm gonna have to go for the one on ebay. Strange print, it has our crest in the background with the Simpsons dressed in palace home and away shirts. Even Marge has red and blue hair.

By the way, i have a lovely mug which i got from the club shop about 2 years ago. Can't believe they are not selling them now.

c_block_lad
17-12-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Tommy Pickle

By the way, i have a lovely mug which i got from the club shop about 2 years ago. Can't believe they are not selling them now. [/B]

They claimed they had sold out, but they only had one type, a "street name" design.

When I asked when they would get them in they said after Xmas.