PDA

View Full Version : Mr Mystery

conway
19-12-2004, 11:04 AM
Who says the Mancs havn`t got a sese of humour. I was in the `wrong` end yesterday. Did anyone hear the announcement for Mr Mystery to go to the First Aid room.
The Mancs were so funny when they sang to him

There`s only one Mr Mystery
There`s only one Mr Mystery

On and on it went

Then

Mystery Mystery gives us a wave

And finally The 12 Mysterys of Xmas

Absolute classic

The nephew and were roaring with laughter. It helped to soften the pain of the defeat. IMHO we didn`t play too badly some of the comments on the BBS are unfair Man U looked V.good yesterday. Great speed and threat from all angles. 3rd goal deffo foul on Gabor

Trolley
19-12-2004, 11:11 AM
In actual fact the gentleman in question is a 'Mr Mistry' who hails from 'India'.

:)

Noodles 42
19-12-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by Trolley
In actual fact the gentleman in question is a 'Mr Mistry' who hails from 'India'.

:)

So, no mystery at all then, eh.

toucaneagle
19-12-2004, 11:46 AM
I was in the wrong end too and this was the only song I was happy to join in with!!

Thought the boys put up a good fight. The own goal was a foul and I think we can be proud of our showing despite the scoreline. No other team has put 2 goals past Manure at OT this season yet.

Trolley
19-12-2004, 11:54 AM
Originally posted by toucaneagle
. No other team has put 2 goals past Manure at OT this season yet.

But NO other 'Championship' team has conceded FIVE goals at 'Old Trafford' and in the final analysis our beloved team were comprehensively defeated.