CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Recommend a TV programme (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=187551)

brighton_eagle 14-07-2016 12:55 PM

Yup, loving Preacher. I think the introduction to Cassidy in ep 1 was amazing.

Thanet Eagle 14-07-2016 12:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hopeful (Post 13108432)
Anyone watching Preacher on AMC? Episode 6 is some of the best TV to be found outside of a Tarantino film ��.

Going to check this out on Amazon Prime.

Niceaction 14-07-2016 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 13108272)
Liked it a lot, but it got canned early the ending felt rushed (it was).

Its a real shame, because the story arc of the preceeding few series finally became the main story (instead of seperate episodes where they save somoene from someone). The whole AI taking over the world was really going somewhere with it.

Oh well. Mr Robot for my geeky fix it is.

Niceaction 14-07-2016 01:48 PM

"The Night Of" has just started. Seems like it will have legs - slow, but very well written and acted which is keeping me hooked so far.

pallet 14-07-2016 02:35 PM

Love Peaky Blinders, just about to start on season 3.

little al 14-07-2016 08:35 PM

White Collar was very good.

pots1970 14-07-2016 09:21 PM

Narcos and The Killing are both very watchable.

CheeseRolls 14-07-2016 09:59 PM

I absolutely loved Gomorrah.

Eagle's Nest 14-07-2016 10:09 PM

Billions, Gomorrah, Banshee, The West Wing, The Thick of It, Man Down, Raised by Wolves, Band of Brothers, The Wire, House of Cards (US).

Just finished s1 of billions. Loved it.

Eagle's Nest 14-07-2016 10:11 PM

I also really liked Ascension and couldn't understand why they didn't do a second series. I presume it's because they unveiled the major twist too early.

ellioteagle1 14-07-2016 10:14 PM

Black Sails, Turn Washingtons Spies and Vikings.

cappuccinoeagle 16-07-2016 08:16 PM

Anyone seen The Americans? I notice its available on Amazon Prime

CarlosTheFinger 16-07-2016 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13111754)
Anyone seen The Americans? I notice its available on Amazon Prime

Excellent first season but steadily declined, in my opinion. Moved away from the 'edge-of-your-seat' espionage capers into a very emotionally charged family drama.

Ray Donovan did the same thing but in a much shorter time, going from being about his clever celebrity fixes to being almost completely about his him and his annoying family.

TWOSEAT EAGLE 17-07-2016 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ellioteagle1 (Post 13109256)
Black Sails, Turn Washingtons Spies and Vikings.

Black Sails has been really good but no else I've mentioned it too seems to have heard of it.

si1965 17-07-2016 03:18 PM

Just watch 'Stranger Things' new Netflix series. Only 8 episodes and there is talk of a second series. A bjt of a cross between The Goonies and the X-Files made more so by being set in the 80s. Pretty good and with only a few episodes goes at a good pace.

Glaze 17-07-2016 03:28 PM

Ripping yarns michael Palin.
Can't find it anywhere on the internet.
Escape from stalag 112b is the only full episode i can find.
Tomskinsons school day, the claw etc.. no where to be found.
Hilarious series would luv to see it again

danpalace07 17-07-2016 07:36 PM

actually watching TV for once, usually I can't be arsed to have a go at the zillion shows on my hard drive (all acquired completely legally of course)

The Americans S1 - it's widely regarded as one of if not the best shows on right now. I did actually watch S1 before but it was ages ago and I forgot everything so I'm rewatching before I crack on with S2. Brilliant acting, great premise and engrossing plots. Can't wait to see it get even better.

Better Call Saul - not really watching it now but it's my favourite active show I think. Essential.

Penny Dreadful S1 - quite different to the other two but with enough of a limit on the action to actually be interesting. Billie Piper is poor but the cast is good otherwise (Frankenstein a highlight I think). A bit gory but not too bad.

any newer big US dramas worth paying attention to these days? Could do with another to binge watch and read fan theories about on reddit/Digital spy etc

danpalace07 17-07-2016 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duffle Coat (Post 7668957)
Watching the Box set of Mad Men. Don't understand the hype tbh but I have only watched two episodes so far.:confused:

started watching this as well. It's immediately obvious that it's one of those shows where you either 'get' it or you hate it. I love a show with lots of character development and little action so I think I'll like this. Can't decide if Draper's a **** yet

Stavros 69 17-07-2016 07:44 PM

I've really enjoyed Ray Donnovan so far.
Re-watching Entrorage at the moment, still one of the programs I've laughed the most out loud on.

PeterH 17-07-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glaze (Post 13113072)
Ripping yarns michael Palin.
Can't find it anywhere on the internet.
Escape from stalag 112b is the only full episode i can find.
Tomskinsons school day, the claw etc.. no where to be found.
Hilarious series would luv to see it again

You can buy them from Amazon.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/s/ref=nb_sb...ed%2Caps%2C341

Thanet Eagle 18-07-2016 10:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by danpalace07 (Post 13113348)
started watching this as well. It's immediately obvious that it's one of those shows where you either 'get' it or you hate it. I love a show with lots of character development and little action so I think I'll like this. Can't decide if Draper's a **** yet

Mad Men is a real slow burner. I thought it was fantastic.

Payney 18-07-2016 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TWOSEAT EAGLE (Post 13112552)
Black Sails has been really good but no else I've mentioned it too seems to have heard of it.

Black sails is excellent.

Pirates, tits, boats,loads of killing... Great stuff.

mether 18-07-2016 10:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by si1965 (Post 13113066)
Just watch 'Stranger Things' new Netflix series. Only 8 episodes and there is talk of a second series. A bjt of a cross between The Goonies and the X-Files made more so by being set in the 80s. Pretty good and with only a few episodes goes at a good pace.

Yes watched all 8 episodes over the weekend. Hope they do make a second series.

Thanet Eagle 18-07-2016 11:25 AM

Watched episode 1 of Stranger Things at weekend. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to watching the series.

CedarEagle 18-07-2016 12:36 PM

"24"
Ripper St
Spooks
Breaking Bad
The Sweeney
Life On Mars / Ashes To Ashes
CSI Miami
Game Of Thrones

SKATE 18-07-2016 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mether (Post 13114039)
Yes watched all 8 episodes over the weekend. Hope they do make a second series.

Me too, enjoyed it. Hardly recognised Winona Ryder but thought she delivered some great acting

brighton_eagle 18-07-2016 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thanet Eagle (Post 13114086)
Watched episode 1 of Stranger Things at weekend. Really enjoyed it and looking forward to watching the series.

Watched episode 1 tonight. Love the retro feel and the soundtrack. It's filmed like a classic Spielberg. Very impressed.

brighton_eagle 18-07-2016 10:44 PM

Latest episode of Preacher is a classic. No Cass though.

Big Guns 18-07-2016 11:45 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Attachment 46956

Palace made it onto first episode of season 2 of ballers!

The Rock loves a palace mug!

west country boy 18-07-2016 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Guns (Post 13114962)
Attachment 46956

Palace made it onto first episode of season 2 of ballers!

The Rock loves a palace mug!

How the hell did that happen - is Nobby in this episode or something?

Enfield eagle 19-07-2016 05:13 AM

Bbc4 programme on swimming the channel last night.

Joe85 19-07-2016 07:48 AM

Up to ep3 of Stranger Things.

Excellent show.

pallet 19-07-2016 08:21 AM

Watched The Power on Netflix, is really good apart from the white bloke called Tommy.

Palace121 19-07-2016 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Big Guns (Post 13114962)
Attachment 46956

Palace made it onto first episode of season 2 of ballers!

The Rock loves a palace mug!

Always did like that program. :)

danpalace07 19-07-2016 01:24 PM

not a series but Ross Kemp on ISIS or whatever it's called was pretty decent. Some hairy moments in that for sure...

Oisin 19-07-2016 01:42 PM

I was surprised by Ross Kemp on ISIS/in Syria or whatever it was called. I didn't know about the Kurdish female regiments at all. And his interviews with Sunni Arabs who had lived under ISIS was illuminating. If Panorama had got some of the interviews he'd got it would have been considered a news coup. He isn't the most insightful analyst but you can let someone off for that when they have a sniper shooting at them.

I notice that the Syrian Democratic Forces have called their battle for Manbij as Operation Abu Layla after the deceased Kurdish Commander who was escorting Ross Kemp in Syria. I can't say I'm surprised he died. He seemed fearless to the point of reckless.

Glaze 19-07-2016 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PeterH (Post 13113440)

Cheers for that but i kind of already new that.

I was more looking for a website or link on the internet and by passing the paying side of it.

I can find all full episodes of classics like; only fools and horses, fawlty towers, citizen smith, red dwarf, family guy etc... on you you tube or some independent website.
for some reason though Ripping yarns isn't about anywhere, or at least I cannot find it.

danpalace07 19-07-2016 10:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Glaze (Post 13116037)
Cheers for that but i kind of already new that.

I was more looking for a website or link on the internet and by passing the paying side of it.

I can find all full episodes of classics like; only fools and horses, fawlty towers, citizen smith, red dwarf, family guy etc... on you you tube or some independent website.
for some reason though Ripping yarns isn't about anywhere, or at least I cannot find it.

Ask on the Kodi thread about Exodus

evvo111 20-07-2016 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 13114934)
Latest episode of Preacher is a classic. No Cass though.

They need to go to ASDA for a new coffee can.:)

sydney eagle 20-07-2016 08:57 AM

I'm also watching stranger things. I'm up to episode four. Loving it. The kid playing eleven is superb.

Also the "strangest" thing in the series is that kid with the birds nest on his head. Weird looking human being

Joe85 20-07-2016 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sydney eagle (Post 13116794)
I'm also watching stranger things. I'm up to episode four. Loving it. The kid playing eleven is superb.

Also the "strangest" thing in the series is that kid with the birds nest on his head. Weird looking human being



Up to Episode 8 now. Fantastic series.

brighton_eagle 20-07-2016 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 13116590)
They need to go to ASDA for a new coffee can.:)

:D

First 5 minutes were pretty grim. And the guy who got his dick shot off!

ElwissAtMemphis 20-07-2016 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 13114964)
How the hell did that happen - is Nobby in this episode or something?

Director Julian Farino

https://twitter.com/julianfarino?lang=en-gb

west country boy 20-07-2016 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ElwissAtMemphis (Post 13117099)

Thank you.

I see he also directed the marvellous "Marvellous" with Toby Jones.

I also remember him from post-Norris McWhirter "Record Breakers".

evvo111 20-07-2016 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 13117013)
:D

First 5 minutes were pretty grim. And the guy who got his dick shot off!

:supergrin: Loved his reaction.

A couple of episodes ago the fight scene with the angels in the motel room is one of the funniest things I have seen for ages.

brighton_eagle 20-07-2016 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by evvo111 (Post 13117263)
:supergrin: Loved his reaction.

A couple of episodes ago the fight scene with the angels in the motel room is one of the funniest things I have seen for ages.


Man, that was awesome. The pile of dead bodies at the end was brillant. Loved it when they thought they'd just disabled the angel they were fighting and then Cassidy showed up and killed her. Off we go again. :D

si1965 20-07-2016 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sydney eagle (Post 13116794)
Also the "strangest" thing in the series is that kid with the birds nest on his head. Weird looking human being

Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin) who in real life does not yet have front teeth owing to a condition called Cleidocranial dysplasia, so the Duffers incorporated this into the character’s backstory.

The actor has already played on Broadway (Les Miserables, & Priscilla, Queen of the Desert)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...14,317_AL_.jpg

evvo111 20-07-2016 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by brighton_eagle (Post 13117269)
Man, that was awesome. The pile of dead bodies at the end was brillant. Loved it when they thought they'd just disabled the angel they were fighting and then Cassidy showed up and killed her. Off we go again. :D

The tall angel would make a good Rodney on an Only Fools and Horses remake.

sydney eagle 20-07-2016 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by si1965 (Post 13117306)
Gaten Matarazzo (Dustin) who in real life does not yet have front teeth owing to a condition called Cleidocranial dysplasia, so the Duffers incorporated this into the character’s backstory.

The actor has already played on Broadway (Les Miserables, & Priscilla, Queen of the Desert)

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...14,317_AL_.jpg

That's quite interesting. Never heard of that before.

Joe85 20-07-2016 10:27 PM

Just finished Stranger Things. Superb bit of telly.

danpalace07 23-07-2016 04:05 AM

watched a couple of episodes of Billions. Hooked already. It's a bit cliched in places and the dialogue is a bit too TV (you know, they don't sound like real people sometimes) but the characters are great and it looks like a great battle between the two main ones.

cappuccinoeagle 23-07-2016 08:36 AM

Friday Night Dinner

sydney eagle 23-07-2016 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by cappuccinoeagle (Post 13121345)
Friday Night Dinner

I only just watched this despite it being old I really enjoyed all 3 series:D


Shit....shit on it:D

Nostrils 23-07-2016 11:27 AM

Nothing new, but if you missed 'Tribe' with Bruce Parry, give it a chance when it's next repeated.

Bruce is integrated into a remote tribe and suffers all the hardship and rituals of day to day life that they do (well, as much as you could with a crew and a month to film). The hallucinogenic segments alone make this worthwhile.

The only documentary series I have ever bought. He's like an eco-warrior ex marine, that I believe would kick Bear Grylls' arse in the unlikely circumstance that they ever had a brawl (this would also be good television imo).

Pistol Knight 23-07-2016 11:39 AM

MrRobot

very dark, started this week on brit tv, 2nd series just started in the US, enjoying this a lot.

Blindspot - FBI drama with a very fit body

Nostrils 26-07-2016 10:48 AM

American Gods. Based on the book by Neil Gaiman (which is great fun), with a decent cast and full blessing from the man himself. Not out yet, but can't wait.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1898069/

Stellavista 26-07-2016 07:16 PM

Why so many US programmes? Are most people allergic to subtitles these days?

cappuccinoeagle 26-07-2016 07:34 PM

Ripper St

Georgie Boy 27-07-2016 11:18 AM

Most have probably seen it but I'm watching The Thick of It from the start, again. I haven't seen them all. British Political Comedy Satire, incredible comedy writing. Peter Capaldi is possessed!!

Richard 27-07-2016 01:26 PM

Wonderful programme !

Stellavista 27-07-2016 06:49 PM

The Gravy Train and The Gravy Train goes East. Also, A Dance to the Music of Time.

Quite enjoyed Chewing Gum as well.

Joe85 27-07-2016 08:03 PM

Enjoying New Zealand: Earths Mythical Island on BBC iplayer at the mo.

danpalace07 27-07-2016 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stellavista (Post 13125539)
Why so many US programmes? Are most people allergic to subtitles these days?

when we come up with something worth watching I'll give it a go

st albans 27-07-2016 09:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pistol Knight (Post 13121531)
MrRobot

very dark, started this week on brit tv, 2nd series just started in the US, enjoying this a lot.

Blindspot - FBI drama with a very fit body

2nd series on Amazon prime in uk

Pistol Knight 02-08-2016 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by st albans (Post 13127213)
2nd series on Amazon prime in uk

have it on Kodi i'm up to date watched the double episode last night

Terrace Bickle 02-08-2016 05:00 PM

Full Steam Ahead, I've been a sucker for all the OU history series Peter Ginn, Ruth Goodman and Alex Langlands have done.

Pistol Knight 02-08-2016 08:41 PM

Just finished Stranger Things

Very good :lux::lux::lux:

Nostrils 02-08-2016 08:46 PM

Me too. Fantastic television.

cappuccinoeagle 02-08-2016 09:13 PM

Although it did employ some supernatural cliches along the way, I've quite enjoyed The Living And The Dead & hope it returns

bourne man 02-08-2016 09:53 PM

WASTED on E4
makes me chortle

hughff 02-08-2016 09:59 PM

Quite liking Mr Robot at present.
Rewatching Psych - still enjoying it though I accept it might not b for everyone.

Mat ov CPFC 02-08-2016 10:03 PM

Currently a series on BBC4 about the history of railways. Found the first one fascinating and the experience of the presenters as they sat on a gravity propelled slate train that went on a 14 mile journey was fantastic to watch.

Cannot be arsed to find a direct link but well worth a watch. Perhaps a little light on in-depth analysis but amusing none the less.

CT_Palace 03-08-2016 01:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 13135759)
Currently a series on BBC4 about the history of railways. Found the first one fascinating and the experience of the presenters as they sat on a gravity propelled slate train that went on a 14 mile journey was fantastic to watch.

Cannot be arsed to find a direct link but well worth a watch. Perhaps a little light on in-depth analysis but amusing none the less.

this one?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13135286)
Full Steam Ahead, I've been a sucker for all the OU history series Peter Ginn, Ruth Goodman and Alex Langelands have done.


Terrace Bickle 03-08-2016 12:47 PM

Fleabag is a new comedy that's been quite funny. Seems to be the Beebs answer to CH4's Catastrophe, although it's about a singleton.

CedarEagle 03-08-2016 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bourne man (Post 13135746)
WASTED on E4
makes me chortle

This:lux:

little al 03-08-2016 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Terrace Bickle (Post 13136512)
Fleabag is a new comedy that's been quite funny. Seems to be the Beebs answer to CH4's Catastrophe, although it's about a singleton.

I lasted 10 mins, what a pile of shit.

BERT'S HEAD 03-08-2016 06:46 PM

Was looking forward to Impractical Jokers. Very very unfunny and the lamest nerds that backed out of some "jokes".

tamlamotowner 03-08-2016 06:53 PM

Spotless. A Netflix original.
A great black comedy about a bloke who runs a forensic cleaning company who gets roped in with some gangsters because of his reckless brother.

Dingle 03-08-2016 06:55 PM

Re-watching Sopranos. A classic. Ok, so everyone's probably already seen it but if your one of the few that hasn't, I envy you!

pallet 04-08-2016 08:10 PM

Narcos season 2 starts begining sep, cant wait.

Ninjas Headband 04-08-2016 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tamlamotowner (Post 13137010)
Spotless. A Netflix original.
A great black comedy about a bloke who runs a forensic cleaning company who gets roped in with some gangsters because of his reckless brother.

Watching this at the moment. A kind of cross between Lock-stock & Breaking Bad. It's an Anglo/French production from Canal+ for the U.S. Market.

Haven't made my mind up on if it is really good or expensive cliched rubbish. It is entertaining though and apart from all the blood & gore makes London look a very attractive place to visit.

danpalace07 05-08-2016 04:10 PM

started watching Band of Brothers. Thank **** that Ross gimp from Friends isn't in it after the first ep. Would have been nice to see the krauts get him though if he wasn't reassigned

CarlosTheFinger 05-08-2016 09:19 PM

12 Monkeys on Syfy.

Just watched the entire second season in one go. Probably the best way to do it, otherwise it gets difficult to remember all the various time-twisty happenings.

Cheers Monkeyboys,

Carlos

pallet 08-08-2016 02:24 PM

Has anyone watched Oz ? Downloaded the first one on Sky, some prison based thing.

brighton_eagle 08-08-2016 02:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pallet (Post 13144349)
Has anyone watched Oz ? Downloaded the first one on Sky, some prison based thing.

Oz is excellent. Seem to recall it being one of the first top productions on HBO, although I might be wrong.

brighton_eagle 08-08-2016 02:50 PM

No, I was right:

Quote:

It was the first one-hour dramatic television series to be produced by the premium cable network HBO
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oz_(TV_series)

pallet 08-08-2016 05:13 PM

Thanks BE

Nostrils 08-08-2016 05:24 PM

Justified was pretty good.

Dingle 08-08-2016 06:09 PM

The Night Of continues to be fantastic.

knowlesyUCLA 08-08-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dingle (Post 13144758)
The Night Of continues to be fantastic.

Seconded. Absolutely excellent.

Jerry Murphy's Fringe 08-08-2016 07:01 PM

Where are we on Shades of Blue? I have started - so I'll finish. Not sure how good it really is though.

Stellavista 08-08-2016 07:29 PM

The Outlaws. Jolly good Belgian dark comedy. BBC's version of Conrad's 'The Secret Agent' was alright.

Oddjob 09-08-2016 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 13144836)
Where are we on Shades of Blue? I have started - so I'll finish. Not sure how good it really is though.

Started it the other night, though it was abysmal, cliche'd rubbish and neither JL or RL are really that good at acting anymore.

Oddjob 09-08-2016 11:36 AM

Series 4 of OITNB is the best yet, though I wish there was at least one male character who wasn't either stupid, corrupt, criminal or a perv.

Would highly recommend Ray Donovan as well.

Would not recommend Scream on Netflix, really, really bad. If you thought Scream 4 was poor you haven't seen anything yet.

Slasher though whilst similar to Scream is superior and kept me engrossed, usual small town serial killer thing but the plot at least tried to hang together and the characters were fairly strong.

Mat ov CPFC 10-08-2016 11:15 PM

4 episodes into a French TV show called 'Baron Noir', via Amazon Prime.

I have read it described as a cross between 'The West Wing' and 'The Sopranos' but I see it more in a 'House of Cards' (UK version) vein, if that was told from the perspective of a sort of Bob Crowe figure on the Labour back benches.

If you don't mind subtitles and like a bit of political intrigue then it is well worth giving a go and it is interesting to see how the whole working v middle class debate is played out in French mainstream left wing politics, at least as entertainment.

GorBlimey 11-08-2016 02:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 13150821)
4 episodes into a French TV show called 'Baron Noir', via Amazon Prime.

I have read it described as a cross between 'The West Wing' and 'The Sopranos' but I see it more in a 'House of Cards' (UK version) vein, if that was told from the perspective of a sort of Bob Crowe figure on the Labour back benches.

If you don't mind subtitles and like a bit of political intrigue then it is well worth giving a go and it is interesting to see how the whole working v middle class debate is played out in French mainstream left wing politics, at least as entertainment.

Pretentious?

Moi??

:supergrin:

scro 11-08-2016 04:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mat ov CPFC (Post 13150821)
4 episodes into a French TV show called 'Baron Noir', via Amazon Prime.

I have read it described as a cross between 'The West Wing' and 'The Sopranos' but I see it more in a 'House of Cards' (UK version) vein, if that was told from the perspective of a sort of Bob Crowe figure on the Labour back benches.

If you don't mind subtitles and like a bit of political intrigue then it is well worth giving a go and it is interesting to see how the whole working v middle class debate is played out in French mainstream left wing politics, at least as entertainment.

Lol the least appealing recommendation to have ever taken place!

Tim of the 80's 11-08-2016 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerry Murphy's Fringe (Post 13144836)
Where are we on Shades of Blue? I have started - so I'll finish. Not sure how good it really is though.

Me too. It is ridiculous but perversely entertaining. However, the best thing I have seen recently by a country mile is Gomorra. Absolutely brilliant and I suspect all too real.

sydney eagle 11-08-2016 07:17 AM

I love "Blacklist". Just finished season 3. James Spader is superb

Mat ov CPFC 11-08-2016 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scro (Post 13150904)
Lol the least appealing recommendation to have ever taken place!

:)

A valid point. But I am enjoying it!

However I am a little bit odd and I do love a bit of political shenanigans be they fiction or reality or, as per the norm, a mixture of both.


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:21 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.