CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Palace Discussion (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Wilf... So how do we treat him now? (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=279528)

in-exile 28-07-2019 05:46 AM

Wilf... So how do we treat him now?
 
With the Dark Arts being employed by his agent and also his brother, I'm pissed at him but we all know how much we love him ..

No other fans rate him like we do!
No other fans will ever love him as much as we do!

So how do we treat him?
If he stays but we know he doesn't want to really be here? :frown:
If he goes and is ripping us up for another Premiership team? :frown:

PoshPalace 28-07-2019 06:08 AM

If he stays another year and his attitude is good, we support him as we always have done, fervently.
If we're left with ultra-petulant Wilf, we let him know what we think. The man's on 6m a year and we saved his career, we don't owe him anything

biggus mickus 28-07-2019 06:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14841857)
With the Dark Arts being employed by his agent and also his brother, I'm pissed at him but we all know how much we love him ..

No other fans rate him like we do!
No other fans will ever love him as much as we do!

So how do we treat him?
If he stays but we know he doesn't want to really be here? :frown:
If he goes and is ripping us up for another Premiership team? :frown:

I suppose we will see when the season starts. It's all down to him.

hdeagle 28-07-2019 06:18 AM

Apart from one reply to a journalist regarding would he like to play Champions League football Wilf has said nothing about being unhappy or wanting to leave Palace, other people have done the talking namely agents and the media.

in-exile 28-07-2019 06:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by biggus mickus (Post 14841869)
I suppose we will see when the season starts. It's all down to him.

Our love affair with Wilf has now changed whatever happens though and not from our side ... Not sure I want to sing his name with any Gusto anymore.

in-exile 28-07-2019 06:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hdeagle (Post 14841870)
Apart from one reply to a journalist regarding would he like to play Champions League football Wilf has said nothing about being unhappy or wanting to leave Palace, other people have done the talking namely agents and the media.

Brother's words are the game changer on how I think of Wilf this year.....but yes the jury is still out.

pauldrulez 28-07-2019 06:33 AM

The same as we always have.

The minute he beats a full back and gets everybody excited, it will all be forgotten.

biggus mickus 28-07-2019 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by in-exile (Post 14841872)
Our love affair with Wilf has now changed whatever happens though and not from our side ... Not sure I want to sing his name with any Gusto anymore.

I understand that, till he scores the winner v Everton.:D

Joe85 28-07-2019 06:59 AM

Wilf .... So how do we treat him now?
 
Not pissed at all. Nothings changed for me. Would have been gutted had he left. Hes still here for now and as always he will do his talking on the pitch.

Any **** saying they never want to see him the shirt again can ******* do one.

Gregz41 28-07-2019 07:30 AM

It’s such a short career. How could you possibly ever hold it against someone to play at a higher level? I’m sure while he’s here he will be professional with us.

chrisophiex 28-07-2019 07:38 AM

Wilf’s best way to get a great move next year is to play very well this season.

Good news for us.

jmemour 28-07-2019 07:54 AM

We treat him like the god that he is. Stupid thread.

Shipp Ahoy! 28-07-2019 07:57 AM

**** me.

What a crazy thread. If he is a Palace player come first game nothing has changed apart from the media going on and on for a few months (and maybe one comment from his brother).

Chris K 28-07-2019 07:57 AM

Why we would we be pissed off with someone because their agent is a shithouse and has a parasite for a brother?

Not too mention that little cock off SSN who takes himself far too seriously as he reads out agent fed trash

CP Satellite 28-07-2019 07:57 AM

Why is everyone getting pissed before the pubs are open?

SA Eagle 28-07-2019 08:04 AM

Nothing like a bit of early morning attention seeking. Well done IE.

Buglebob 28-07-2019 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris K (Post 14841931)
Why we would we be pissed off with someone because their agent is a shithouse and has a parasite for a brother?

Not too mention that little cock off SSN who takes himself far too seriously as he reads out agent fed trash

Totally this. Until I see clear evidence that Wilf no longer wants to be a Palace player, he gats 100% support from me.

Jughead 28-07-2019 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmemour (Post 14841927)
We treat him like the god that he is. Stupid thread.

This!!!
Close thread, dig a hole and bury it.

in-exile 28-07-2019 08:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SA Eagle (Post 14841942)
Nothing like a bit of early morning attention seeking. Well done IE.

Yeah ok ... why more so than starting any other thread by anybody else ... You don't think it's in fans minds? Not even a little?....we love him of course.

Latvian 28-07-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shipp Ahoy! (Post 14841930)
**** me.

What a crazy thread. If he is a Palace player come first game nothing has changed apart from the media going on and on for a few months (and maybe one comment from his brother).

Exactly this ^


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:16 PM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.