CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   General Chit Chat (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Things you have learnt today (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=169319)

little al 07-05-2008 03:48 PM

Today I have learnt that George Michael and Nick Kershaw sang backing vocals on Elton Johns "Nikita"

Dorking .Eagle 07-05-2008 03:53 PM

I learnt how to fold the rear seats of my car forward (before taking rubbish to the tip)

nathe 07-05-2008 03:56 PM

I've learnt that old people don't know how to use computers

Psychokiller 07-05-2008 03:58 PM

That PL can go almost a month before having an online public nervous breakdown

little al 07-05-2008 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Dorking .Eagle
I learnt how to fold the rear seats of my car forward (before taking rubbish to the tip)
:D

Eye-dee 07-05-2008 04:19 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by nathe
I've learnt that old people don't know how to use computers
Ahem.

little al 20-05-2008 07:27 PM

I have just learnt that SUV stands for Sporty Utility Vehicle.

kitticat 20-05-2008 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by little al
I have just learnt that SUV stands for Sporty Utility Vehicle.
I didn't know that either :)

Chester 20-05-2008 07:44 PM

Close enough

Quote:

Originally posted by Chester
Sports Utility Vehicle
:D

little al 20-05-2008 07:45 PM

Whoops!!

cupid stunt 20-05-2008 07:47 PM

Oh, the more we get together,
Together, together,
Oh, the more we get together,
The happier we'll be.

For your friends are my friends,
And my friends are your friends.
Oh, the more we get together,
The happier we'll be!

kitticat 20-05-2008 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cupid stunt
Oh, the more we get together,
Together, together,
Oh, the more we get together,
The happier we'll be.

For your friends are my friends,
And my friends are your friends.
Oh, the more we get together,
The happier we'll be!

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooooooo!!!

They're gonna taste Great,
They're gonna taste Great......... :D

cupid stunt 20-05-2008 07:56 PM

They are going to taste great, but i didn`t learn that today, but today i did learn that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be! :D

Sprite 20-05-2008 08:08 PM

I have learnt that creating a giant whale with a class of 30 children aged 7-8 is not possible and is a very noisy affair.

little al 20-05-2008 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cupid stunt
They are going to taste great, but i didn`t learn that today, but today i did learn that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be! :D
You bastard. I hate that ad.

cupid stunt 20-05-2008 08:39 PM

I think it`s quite catchy :D

cupid stunt 20-05-2008 08:40 PM

I have learnt today that not everyone shares my enthusiasm for the fact that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be.

Eaglettie 20-05-2008 08:49 PM

I have learnt today that salad stuff from the little green-grocer market man is tons cheaper than the supermarkets.

little al 20-05-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by cupid stunt
I have learnt today that not everyone shares my enthusiasm for the fact that the more we get together together together, the more we get together the happier we`ll be.
Please refer to this thread.

http://forums.cpfc.org/showthread.ph...hreadid=169974

cupid stunt 20-05-2008 08:54 PM

:o


All times are GMT. The time now is 09:47 AM.

Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.