CPFC BBS

CPFC BBS (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/index.php)
-   User Help and Suggestions (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Administration request (https://www.cpfc.org/forums/showthread.php?t=280362)

Spindle 12-11-2019 12:00 PM

Administration request

Folks,

I PM'd Adler and Les last week but didn't get a response, presumably at least because admins don't do admin that way? I dunno. Anyway, I did a PM because this concerns account stuff which I would prefer to be private......

The issue for me is that I have to change my account email address on my account "Spindle" because my present one is going to be canned by the provider soon. Unfortunately the email I want to use is in use, I think it's because I failed in an account creation before I created this one, pretty sure that account username is "Spindinio" and it's in a state of unverified limbo. Could you please edit the email out of that account or just delete the account please? Then I can update the email address for this one. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance
:sunglasses:

PALACEWU 12-11-2019 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spindle (Post 14975691)
Folks,

I PM'd Adler and Les last week but didn't get a response, presumably at least because admins don't do admin that way? I dunno. Anyway, I did a PM because this concerns account stuff which I would prefer to be private......

The issue for me is that I have to change my account email address on my account "Spindle" because my present one is going to be canned by the provider soon. Unfortunately the email I want to use is in use, I think it's because I failed in an account creation before I created this one, pretty sure that account username is "Spindinio" and it's in a state of unverified limbo. Could you please edit the email out of that account or just delete the account please? Then I can update the email address for this one. Please let me know.

Thanks in advance

Fooling no one. :supergrin:

Les Butler 12-11-2019 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spindle (Post 14975691)
Folks,

Thanks in advance

Sorry it was more of a case off one thinking the other had done it....Sorted Email updated to the one you want mate.

Spindle 12-11-2019 02:42 PM

Brilliant thanks Les :p

Golf Boy 12-11-2019 02:48 PM

Ban him

west country boy 12-11-2019 06:19 PM

Cut his cock off.

Maidstoned Eagle 12-11-2019 06:24 PM

Gas him like a badger.

JJ 13-11-2019 02:36 AM

Bit low, scummish really.

in-exile 13-11-2019 03:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Golf Boy (Post 14975796)
Ban him

Quote:

Originally Posted by west country boy (Post 14975989)
Cut his cock off.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maidstoned Eagle (Post 14975993)
Gas him like a badger.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JJ (Post 14976317)
Bit low, scummish really.

Don't be too harsh on Les.

Nth Kent Eagle 20-11-2019 09:33 PM

Spindinio? Is Spindle the Cotswolds equivalent of the Brazilian midfield?

Maidstoned Eagle 21-11-2019 07:14 AM

If it was then it would be Spindinho.